Mass shooting at OH gender reveal party

There must be a reason the MSM isn't all over this story.
PD: Three children among nine people shot at Colerain Township party
Gee, tell us what the reason could be and then tell us what you would you would have said, if they were all over it. I really don't get the point of this post.
The MSM is more interested in slandering Trump than reporting the news.
The station cited is a MSM affiliate, so apparently there is some interest. Since I doubt you or the OP have watched or read all MSM outlets, I don't see how the claim can be made that the story has been ignored.

The two shooters barged into the house and started shooting...sounds like a gang shooting of some sort...

Gee, tell us what the reason could be and then tell us what you would you would have said, if they were all over it. I really don't get the point of this post.
The station cited is a MSM affiliate, so apparently there is some interest. Since I doubt you or the OP have watched or read all MSM outlets, I don't see how the claim can be made that the story has been ignored.
It's local news. How dishonest can you get?

A gender reveal party is a kind of baby shower, when an expectant parent or parents reveal their unborn child's sex. It's not clear if the party was for the woman who lost her baby to Saturday night's violence.

The partygoers were watching a movie when gunfire rang out, police said.

Radio logs and 911 calls indicate there were two shooters.

LISTEN: 911 calls reveal chaos after mass shooting

"I just seen two people walk by," a man told a 911 operator. "I looked outside, next thing I know they just ran in and just started shooting."

Both were wearing hoods, another witness said. She told the operator she was sitting outside in a car and heard gunfire.

"They didn't see me," she said.

The hooded figures ran off into the night, she said. She thought one was wearing a green hoodie, and the other was wearing a blue hoodie. She couldn't give the operator much more of a description.

How horrific, to also lose the baby?

So, you have scoured all MSM outlets to prove your point or is this just another knee jerk anti-MSM post? Don't bother replying, I already know the answer. :cool-45:

It was on the front page of msn site earlier this morning.

1 dead, 8 injured in shooting at Cincinnati-area home

Ohio shooting: 1 dead, 8 wounded in ambush at gender reveal party

There are more.

What is a "Gender reveal party"?
Do they open the kid's diaper and reveal a pussy or a prick?

So, you have scoured all MSM outlets to prove your point or is this just another knee jerk anti-MSM post? Don't bother replying, I already know the answer. :cool-45:
Just another misinformed OP used to falsely attack the media. A Google search for the story will bring you to links to FOX News, USA Today, and other MSM articles.

Last edited:
I think it's more of a "how much $$$$ am I gonna get from the government " party.

Forum List

Back