Mass shooting at OH gender reveal party

What's the point of this thread?

He apparently believes the shooters are black
Given how the MSM other than fox news isn't touching this, the lack of description of the crime, or suspects, or the victims, makes it pretty clear. My point is, WHER THE FUCK IS BLM?

Notice they never care abotu the far far far more common premature deaths of blacks?

What's the point of this thread?

He apparently believes the shooters are black
Given how the MSM other than fox news isn't touching this, the lack of description of the crime, or suspects, or the victims, makes it pretty clear. My point is, WHER THE FUCK IS BLM?

Notice they never care abotu the far far far more common premature deaths of blacks?

Except it is being reported. You've been provided with about a dozen links from the MSM. Is it being reported all across the country? Perhaps not, but why does it need to be? Do you think I give a shit about a shooting that happened in Cincinnati? I live in Las Vegas. We have plenty of our own shootings.

I saw it on the news but really, what's another mass shooting?

Shooting each other (or themselves) seems to be the one thing certain humans actually excel at.

There must be a reason the MSM isn't all over this story.
PD: Three children among nine people shot at Colerain Township party
Gee, tell us what the reason could be and then tell us what you would you would have said, if they were all over it. I really don't get the point of this post. :rolleyes:
The MSM is more interested in slandering Trump than reporting the news.

JMO, but the "president" of the US failing miserable and being snubbed by world leaders at the G20 is bigger news than another shooting in the US.

No one "slanders" trump. He gets blamed for everything he does. But that's not what this thread is about, is it.

Let's hope the shooters are caught. I'm sure that's what novasteve meant to write.

There must be a reason the MSM isn't all over this story.

PD: Three children among nine people shot at Colerain Township party

What else would we expect among a mass of people who are considered to have mental illness issues.

You really think alt-right, kkk, etc types did this? Not surprising but other nutters say its Blacks, gangs and even LGBT. :uhoh3:

Anyway, did novasteve finally learn that this has been all over the news? It doesn't get big coverage because, in the US, shootings happen daily. And it will surely get worse.:Boom2:

Shooting each other (or themselves) seems to be the one thing certain humans actually excel at.

No...actually, only some humans...and those humans tend to live in tiny areas in democrat voting districts...

This is not a mass shooting......this is likely gang violence which is a different category of shooting.

Forum List

Back