Mass shooting in Cali park 7 shot including child

Gee a drive by shooting.

You actually have to ask for theories.

Maybe someone at the party "disrespected" some other guy by stepping on his new kicks or something.

More than 30 shooting deaths every day in this country. Its life-changing, heart-breaking for the poor families but for gun nutters, its just reason to buy more guns.

Question for liberals here. Can you explain to me the logic of why Obama comments on a gay guy getting drafted but not 7 people being shot in a park at a BABY's birthday part?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

More than 30 shooting deaths every day in this country. Its life-changing, heart-breaking for the poor families but for gun nutters, its just reason to buy more guns.
What do you think is worth the president's time commenting about: A gay guy getting drafted or 7 people being shot at a party for a baby?

Question for liberals here. Can you explain to me the logic of why Obama comments on a gay guy getting drafted but not 7 people being shot in a park at a BABY's birthday part?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

They are all mentally deficient. You have to be mentally screwed up even to be a Democrat.

Last edited:
I can't make any political use of the mass shooting story! So it might as well not have happened!
\
:gay:

But it's only local news. Theories as to why?

Because it is NOT a mass killing where we do not understand the motive.

This was clearly an assassination with a motive.

The killer(s) fled the scene, too.

This is a typical killing, not an untypical mass slaughter of innocents.

SEriously..was that so hard to figure out?

Apparently it is for some of us.

Oh Gawd.......

Is there anything this fruitcake doesn't get hysterical about??:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Are you serious?

I've been in the middle of a death like this and believe me, it is heart breaking and it does change your life.

I hope you never have to experience it and really, I just can't imagine that anyone would make fun of it.

But it's only local news. Theories as to why?

Because it is NOT a mass killing where we do not understand the motive.

This was clearly an assassination with a motive.

The killer(s) fled the scene, too.

This is a typical killing, not an untypical mass slaughter of innocents.

SEriously..was that so hard to figure out?

Apparently it is for some of us.

It's typical that 7 people get shot at a party for a baby?
Maybe on planet faggot liberal.

Compare this story to the Elliott shooting in Santa Barbara... Note that CNN didn't cover this one, nor were democrat politicians talking about reviving gun control legislation after this one.

It takes surburban whites to be shot fo rliberals to scare morons into giving up rights. If blacks or hispanics get shot, might as well ignore it since there's no political gain.

Forum List

Back