Mass shooting in Canada? did it just happen?

and on to the topic....Canada has all the gun control that you nutters want.......you guys keep using Canada as an example.......so how did heir gun control stop this mass shooting?
How can you be such a liar and so ignorant and stupid – no one has ever presented any firearm regulatory measure as a 'panacea' to end all gun crime and violence, that's a moronic lie you dreamed up all on your own.

Your sense of humour? You have one?
I understand how you wouldn't know one when you see one. It's not your fault.

:rolleyes-41:

View attachment 61048

Both the OP and you have called me a racist in this thread. Nice work.

Yes because you are....but Leftists think they can't possibly be racist.

Oooooh! You really nailed me there! Ouch!

:lalala:

No, I never mentioned race....YOU mentioned it though, you with an avatar making fun of a person with HISPANIC heritage.

You absolutely mentioned race. You absolutely made a comment based on your dopey racist POV in this thread.
Your cry of racist will NOT help you anymore or anywhere. Trump is going to be the NEXT President and your whining and wailing sh#t simply will NOT matter any more.

Wanna bet?
YOU have WELCHED on all of your other bets so why? Lets hear your spewing crap AFTER Iowa.

I have? That's interesting. Name one.
Iowa and your dog faced whore will be lucky to place 3rd overall.
Hell she placed 3rd IN the party last time.

and on to the topic....Canada has all the gun control that you nutters want.......you guys keep using Canada as an example.......so how did heir gun control stop this mass shooting?
How can you be such a liar and so ignorant and stupid – no one has ever presented any firearm regulatory measure as a 'panacea' to end all gun crime and violence, that's a moronic lie you dreamed up all on your own.

There are lots of guns in Canada.

You absolutely mentioned race. You absolutely made a comment based on your dopey racist POV in this thread.
Your cry of racist will NOT help you anymore or anywhere. Trump is going to be the NEXT President and your whining and wailing sh#t simply will NOT matter any more.

Wanna bet?
YOU have WELCHED on all of your other bets so why? Lets hear your spewing crap AFTER Iowa.

That he supports Hillary, it says it all doesn't it?

hillary-clinton-11111111111111111.jpg

Wanna bet?

What? I'm asking you to provide an example of me welching on a bet. You just claimed that I welch on all bets. Please. Try to pay attention.

Another shoot-em-up internet badass cowboy pipes in. As an American, the odds that you will be shot by a toddler who got hold of daddy's penis substitute are greater than the odds that you will die at the hands of a mass murderer.

People usually miss their target when their target is a human being. Did you know that?

And even though mass shootings are extremely rare...only 4 in 2014... And half of those were Muslim terrorists......you anti gun loons still want to confiscate the 357 million guns that weren't used in mass shootings......

because of mass shootings....

Now that is lame...

Nope. I don't want to confiscate anyone's guns. You lose again.

No.....you guys always say that...and then comes the magazine bans, the ammo bans and taxes, the back door gun bans, the calls for licensing, registration and all other ways to lead up to a complete ban in the future.....

Nope. There has been no movement for a gun ban. You are a dupe and you've been duped.

Except......
California, New York, Washington and Georgia....
Wrong again.

No one in any jurisdiction has proposed legislation with the intent to 'ban' all firearms.

At least you're consistent at being a liar.

Wanna bet?

View attachment 61051

Hmmmm. When you say that I support Hillary...do yo mean that I think she'd make a decent POTUS?

Wanna bet?

View attachment 61051

Hmmmm. When you say that I support Hillary...do yo mean that I think she'd make a decent POTUS?

Hillary....decent?

hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-benghazi-dead-americans-9111.jpg

Gun control won't stop mass shootings. But we already knew that, because 99% of the mass shootings here are by background checked gun purchasers.

So, gun controllers...what is your plan?

Wanna bet?

View attachment 61051

You and Hillary amount to the same thing. FLATUS.

Is there some kind of lameness filter that you can buy? You need one bad, pal.

LONE LAUGHER INTERNATIONAL WORLD RENOWNED EXPERT ON THE HISTORY OF THE ABORIGINAL PEOPLES!

Hey Einstein, why don't you educate us? :popcorn::rolleyes-41:

Talking alcoholism, depression and how they are related to race. That's your area of expertise....right?

It was in the documentary, the psychologists and doctors were talking about it and about their decades-long studies.

YOU are a racist, YOU are obsessed with race....I never mentioned race....YOU did because your obsession with it is in your tiny mind 24/7, you probably even dream about it, that's when you're not dreaming about the male penis of course.

yes...the gun grabbers do seem to fixate on the male sex organ....they are an odd and silly group of people...and no laws should be made based on their beliefs or opinions......

They must not get enough sex, not surprising, who in their right mind would want to sleep with a Leftist....Political Correctness ruling in the bedroom resulting in probably not being allowed to touch each other without consulting the ACLU Rule Book On Politically Correct Appropriate Touching.

Imagine all the legal documents they have to sign before a lefty has sex......and the witnesses they have to bring in to watch the female in question sign the paperwork, and the lawyers....

Then asking permission before they do anything......wow...that would take all night and still not get to the good stuff....

LONE LAUGHER INTERNATIONAL WORLD RENOWNED EXPERT ON THE HISTORY OF THE ABORIGINAL PEOPLES!

Hey Einstein, why don't you educate us? :popcorn::rolleyes-41:

Talking alcoholism, depression and how they are related to race. That's your area of expertise....right?

It was in the documentary, the psychologists and doctors were talking about it and about their decades-long studies.

YOU are a racist, YOU are obsessed with race....I never mentioned race....YOU did because your obsession with it is in your tiny mind 24/7, you probably even dream about it, that's when you're not dreaming about the male penis of course.

yes...the gun grabbers do seem to fixate on the male sex organ....they are an odd and silly group of people...and no laws should be made based on their beliefs or opinions......

They must not get enough sex, not surprising, who in their right mind would want to sleep with a Leftist....Political Correctness ruling in the bedroom resulting in probably not being allowed to touch each other without consulting the ACLU Rule Book On Politically Correct Appropriate Touching.

Imagine all the legal documents they have to sign before a lefty has sex......and the witnesses they have to bring in to watch the female in question sign the paperwork, and the lawyers....

Then asking permission before they do anything......wow...that would take all night and still not get to the good stuff....
Can you image getting both the feminists and the homos signing off?

No twit....they have guns in Canada......they don't have more mass shootings because their nuts just don't do it as often....the worst mass killing in Britain was done with a shotgun?.amd they have those in Britain and Canada......

Gun control laws do not stop mass shootings.......armed citizens do....

Except the UK or Canada has those events every decade and we have them every week.

You sound like the Alcoholic who keeps complaining about that one time Uncle Eddie got drunk at a party, so what you do every day is okay.

Nope......they have shotgun access in all of those countries and that is all you need to do a mass shooting..again, the famous mass shooting in Britain that ended up in gun confiscation.....a shotgun.....

So the only reason they don't have more mass shootings in Canada, Britain and Australia and Europe.......they just don't decide to do them....

In Australia last year they had two muslim shootings....on muslim took over a coffee shop...he had and illegal gun...he could have murdered 4 or more people but he didn't, not because of gun control......remember, he already had an illegally acquired gun.......but he just didn't choose to....

The other, the muslim immigrant 15 year old also had an illegal gun and murdered 1 police employee....he could have taken that gun to his school and murdered 4 or more students......again, he already had an illegally acquired gun as a 15 year old immigrant to Australia, the land of gun confiscation.......but he chose to just shoot the one person...

So gun control is not stopping mass public shootings in Canada.....their nuts just aren't choosing to do it....but this one may create more........as the orginal article points out about copy cat shooters....you should read it.

I was browsing a gun site and saw that there was a mass shooting in Canada.....but....but...they have gun control....right?

The Media Has More Blood on its Hands with the Canadian School Shooting - The Truth About Guns

Details about the school shooting in Canada are still in short supply. We know that police have a 17-year-old male in custody, facing four counts of murder and seventeen counts of attempted murder. It seems likely that the shooting was motivated by the media coverage given to mass shooters, especially school shootings, in the western world. From thestarphoenix.com . . .

From the actual news story in the link in the article...

Did anyone know about this...was it covered anywhere in our news media?

A 17-year-old was charged with four counts of murder in connection with Friday’s deadly school shooting in La Loche, Canada, authorities said.

The teenager is also facing seven counts of attempted murder.

The charges were announced during a press conference Saturday afternoon, where officials with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police also offered some detail into how the tragic event unfolded in the remote village located in the northern part of the Saskatchewan province.

“To have the lives of teachers and these students and staff cut short by this unspeakable horrible event is simply unimaginable,” Brad Wall, premier of Saskatchewan, said during the conference.

RCMP officials said authorities responded to the La Loche Community School after reports of gunfire at the campus.

The suspected teenage shooter was taken into custody at gunpoint by RCMP officials. He was not identified because he is a minor.

An adult female was pronounced dead at the scene. An adult male was taken to a hospital where he died.

Seven also suffered gunshot wounds at the school, an RCMP official said at the press conference.

During their investigation, police also discovered an earlier shooting had also occurred at a nearby home, where two people were found dead.
:eusa_drool:

I was browsing a gun site and saw that there was a mass shooting in Canada.....but....but...they have gun control....right?

The Media Has More Blood on its Hands with the Canadian School Shooting - The Truth About Guns

Details about the school shooting in Canada are still in short supply. We know that police have a 17-year-old male in custody, facing four counts of murder and seventeen counts of attempted murder. It seems likely that the shooting was motivated by the media coverage given to mass shooters, especially school shootings, in the western world. From thestarphoenix.com . . .

From the actual news story in the link in the article...

Did anyone know about this...was it covered anywhere in our news media?

A 17-year-old was charged with four counts of murder in connection with Friday’s deadly school shooting in La Loche, Canada, authorities said.

The teenager is also facing seven counts of attempted murder.

The charges were announced during a press conference Saturday afternoon, where officials with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police also offered some detail into how the tragic event unfolded in the remote village located in the northern part of the Saskatchewan province.

“To have the lives of teachers and these students and staff cut short by this unspeakable horrible event is simply unimaginable,” Brad Wall, premier of Saskatchewan, said during the conference.

RCMP officials said authorities responded to the La Loche Community School after reports of gunfire at the campus.

The suspected teenage shooter was taken into custody at gunpoint by RCMP officials. He was not identified because he is a minor.

An adult female was pronounced dead at the scene. An adult male was taken to a hospital where he died.

Seven also suffered gunshot wounds at the school, an RCMP official said at the press conference.

During their investigation, police also discovered an earlier shooting had also occurred at a nearby home, where two people were found dead.

Here is Trump mocking you for not understanding straw men or math.

oT41FYI.jpg

Gun control won't stop mass shootings. But we already knew that, because 99% of the mass shootings here are by background checked gun purchasers.

So, gun controllers...what is your plan?

And gun free zones don't stop mass shootings.....oh.....thanks...you just reminded me with your post...thanks....

So......Canada is supposed to be a Gun Free zone...right? and this school no doubt is also a Gun Free Zone....right? So a double gun free zone, created by anti gunners......how exactly did that stop the mass shooter...?

Shoot the guy shooting the unarmed people. Odds are you are getting the right one. Its not like bullets curve you know. You DO know that right clown trash?

Another shoot-em-up internet badass cowboy pipes in. As an American, the odds that you will be shot by a toddler who got hold of daddy's penis substitute are greater than the odds that you will die at the hands of a mass murderer.

People usually miss their target when their target is a human being. Did you know that?

And even though mass shootings are extremely rare...only 4 in 2014... And half of those were Muslim terrorists......you anti gun loons still want to confiscate the 357 million guns that weren't used in mass shootings......

Now that is lame...

No.....you guys always say that...and then comes the magazine bans, the ammo bans and taxes, the back door gun bans, the calls for licensing, registration and all other ways to lead up to a complete ban in the future.....
You're a liar and delusional cretin – no one advocates for a 'complete ban' on firearms, now or in the future.

You are living in a child like fantasy world.......

Reread the post twit....it says that Canada has all the gun controls that you twits want...that is a true statement......sort of....you guys want even more......but Canada was just recently used in one of these debates......so you are a twit...twice over....

Now that is lame...

Nope. There has been no movement for a gun ban. You are a dupe and you've been duped.

Except......
California, New York, Washington and Georgia....
Wrong again.

No one in any jurisdiction has proposed legislation with the intent to 'ban' all firearms.

At least you're consistent at being a liar.

They want to ban any gun that accepts a magazine....that is a huge portion of hand guns...leaving only revolvers....

Forum List

Back