Mass shooting in Canada? did it just happen?

I was browsing a gun site and saw that there was a mass shooting in Canada.....but....but...they have gun control....right?

Happened yesterday. Mainly in an aboriginal town though the mayor seems to be a white guy. One of those killed was either his wife or daughter. Tragic all the way around.

This was on our news, I never even knew there were Aborigines in Canada.

I watched documentary about Aborigines in Australia and how many in their community have high rates of alcohol problems and depression problems, maybe it's the same for them in Canada and that's why this man went off the deep-end.

Aren't you special. I wonder if you know much about the subject you are addressing today?

Look...you are a racist......you have a Cuban American Senator in clown makeup......please take your racist posts somewhere else....

Is there some kind of lameness filter that you can buy? You need one bad, pal.

LONE LAUGHER INTERNATIONAL WORLD RENOWNED EXPERT ON THE HISTORY OF THE ABORIGINAL PEOPLES!

Hey Einstein, why don't you educate us? :popcorn::rolleyes-41:

I was browsing a gun site and saw that there was a mass shooting in Canada.....but....but...they have gun control....right?

The Media Has More Blood on its Hands with the Canadian School Shooting - The Truth About Guns

No one cheers mass murder more than 2aguy - he celebrates every mass murder as a cause for more guns into the hands of more people.

No twit.....I point out that making gun free zones gets people murdered.....you guys love them no matter how many people die in them........and again, if someone there had been armed, they might have saved lives, moron....

And they might have killed someone innocent. Odds are..they would have.
When are you going to address your issue? We all see it. Why can't you?
Shoot the guy shooting the unarmed people. Odds are you are getting the right one. Its not like bullets curve you know. You DO know that right clown trash?

Another shoot-em-up internet badass cowboy pipes in. As an American, the odds that you will be shot by a toddler who got hold of daddy's penis substitute are greater than the odds that you will die at the hands of a mass murderer.

People usually miss their target when their target is a human being. Did you know that?
I practice once every two weeks using clown trash avatars. I PRACTICE so I DON'T miss.

The Media Has More Blood on its Hands with the Canadian School Shooting - The Truth About Guns

No one cheers mass murder more than 2aguy - he celebrates every mass murder as a cause for more guns into the hands of more people.

No twit.....I point out that making gun free zones gets people murdered.....you guys love them no matter how many people die in them........and again, if someone there had been armed, they might have saved lives, moron....

Shoot the guy shooting the unarmed people. Odds are you are getting the right one. Its not like bullets curve you know. You DO know that right clown trash?

Another shoot-em-up internet badass cowboy pipes in. As an American, the odds that you will be shot by a toddler who got hold of daddy's penis substitute are greater than the odds that you will die at the hands of a mass murderer.

People usually miss their target when their target is a human being. Did you know that?

You better now go and re-charge that brain cell.....the amount of thinking that post must have taken you, well must have been staggering.

"Daddy's penis substitute"....you have a penis thing don't you?

You better now go and re-charge that brain cell.....the amount of thinking that post must have taken you, well must have been staggering.

He uses G.T. podcasts to data mine for his fellow homosexuals.

Happened yesterday. Mainly in an aboriginal town though the mayor seems to be a white guy. One of those killed was either his wife or daughter. Tragic all the way around.

I watched documentary about Aborigines in Australia and how many in their community have high rates of alcohol problems and depression problems, maybe it's the same for them in Canada and that's why this man went off the deep-end.

Aren't you special. I wonder if you know much about the subject you are addressing today?

Look...you are a racist......you have a Cuban American Senator in clown makeup......please take your racist posts somewhere else....

LONE LAUGHER INTERNATIONAL WORLD RENOWNED EXPERT ON THE HISTORY OF THE ABORIGINAL PEOPLES!

Talking alcoholism, depression and how they are related to race. That's your area of expertise....right?

I practice once every two weeks using clown trash avatars. I PRACTICE so I DON'T miss.

You'd miss me. I guarantee it.

"Is there some kind of lameness filter that you can buy?"

There's an international shortage of lameness filters darling....I heard on the news this has been caused by people all running to stores buying them to block some fool named, now WHAT was the name....oh yes, that's it, Lone Laugher, they all want to block him. :meow:

I sure do.

Sadly no.....you can keep posting here......but one day there will be and you will be gone...

"Is there some kind of lameness filter that you can buy?"

There's an international shortage of lameness filters darling....I heard on the news this has been caused by people all running to stores buying them to block some fool named, now WHAT was the name....oh yes, that's it, Lone Laugher, they all want to block him. :meow:

Awesome. You took my advice. You asked Rexx for lessons. Nice work.

He'd miss you? He'd probably miss you as much as he misses NOT having Gonorrhoea :smoke:

Sadly no.....you can keep posting here......but one day there will be and you will be gone...

You did it! You piggy-backed on my sense of humor! Well done nutbag.

And even though mass shootings are extremely rare...only 4 in 2014... And half of those were Muslim terrorists......you anti gun loons still want to confiscate the 357 million guns that weren't used in mass shootings......

because of mass shootings....

Now that is lame...

He'd miss you? He'd probably miss you as much as he misses NOT having Gonorrhoea :smoke:

You, my dear, are on FIRE!

And even though mass shootings are extremely rare...only 4 in 2014... And half of those were Muslim terrorists......you anti gun loons still want to confiscate the 357 million guns that weren't used in mass shootings......

Now that is lame...

Nope. I don't want to confiscate anyone's guns. You lose again.

and on to the topic....Canada has all the gun control that you nutters want.......you guys keep using Canada as an example.......so how did heir gun control stop this mass shooting?

Talking alcoholism, depression and how they are related to race. That's your area of expertise....right?

It was in the documentary, the psychologists and doctors were talking about it and about their decades-long studies.

YOU are a racist, YOU are obsessed with race....I never mentioned race....YOU did because your obsession with it is in your tiny mind 24/7, you probably even dream about it, that's when you're not dreaming about the male penis of course.

Now that is lame...

Nope. I don't want to confiscate anyone's guns. You lose again.

No.....you guys always say that...and then comes the magazine bans, the ammo bans and taxes, the back door gun bans, the calls for licensing, registration and all other ways to lead up to a complete ban in the future.....

It was in the documentary, the psychologists and doctors were talking about it and about their decades-long studies.

YOU are a racist, YOU are obsessed with race....I never mentioned race....YOU did because your obsession with it is in your tiny mind 24/7, you probably even dream about it, that's when you're not dreaming about the male penis of course.

You never mentioned race? Maybe you don't know what you are typing? That's possible. Weird.....but possible.

You did it! You piggy-backed on my sense of humor! Well done nutbag.

Your sense of humour? You have one?

Forum List

Back