Mass shooting in Canada? did it just happen?

Aren't you special. I wonder if you know much about the subject you are addressing today?

Look...you are a racist......you have a Cuban American Senator in clown makeup......please take your racist posts somewhere else....

Is there some kind of lameness filter that you can buy? You need one bad, pal.

LONE LAUGHER INTERNATIONAL WORLD RENOWNED EXPERT ON THE HISTORY OF THE ABORIGINAL PEOPLES!

Hey Einstein, why don't you educate us? :popcorn::rolleyes-41:

Talking alcoholism, depression and how they are related to race. That's your area of expertise....right?

It was in the documentary, the psychologists and doctors were talking about it and about their decades-long studies.

YOU are a racist, YOU are obsessed with race....I never mentioned race....YOU did because your obsession with it is in your tiny mind 24/7, you probably even dream about it, that's when you're not dreaming about the male penis of course.

yes...the gun grabbers do seem to fixate on the male sex organ....they are an odd and silly group of people...and no laws should be made based on their beliefs or opinions......

And they might have killed someone innocent. Odds are..they would have.
When are you going to address your issue? We all see it. Why can't you?
Shoot the guy shooting the unarmed people. Odds are you are getting the right one. Its not like bullets curve you know. You DO know that right clown trash?

Another shoot-em-up internet badass cowboy pipes in. As an American, the odds that you will be shot by a toddler who got hold of daddy's penis substitute are greater than the odds that you will die at the hands of a mass murderer.

People usually miss their target when their target is a human being. Did you know that?

And even though mass shootings are extremely rare...only 4 in 2014... And half of those were Muslim terrorists......you anti gun loons still want to confiscate the 357 million guns that weren't used in mass shootings......

because of mass shootings....

Now that is lame...

Nope. I don't want to confiscate anyone's guns. You lose again.

No.....you guys always say that...and then comes the magazine bans, the ammo bans and taxes, the back door gun bans, the calls for licensing, registration and all other ways to lead up to a complete ban in the future.....

Nope. There has been no movement for a gun ban. You are a dupe and you've been duped.

Look...you are a racist......you have a Cuban American Senator in clown makeup......please take your racist posts somewhere else....

LONE LAUGHER INTERNATIONAL WORLD RENOWNED EXPERT ON THE HISTORY OF THE ABORIGINAL PEOPLES!

Talking alcoholism, depression and how they are related to race. That's your area of expertise....right?

It was in the documentary, the psychologists and doctors were talking about it and about their decades-long studies.

YOU are a racist, YOU are obsessed with race....I never mentioned race....YOU did because your obsession with it is in your tiny mind 24/7, you probably even dream about it, that's when you're not dreaming about the male penis of course.

You never mentioned race? Maybe you don't know what you are typing? That's possible. Weird.....but possible.

No, I never mentioned race....YOU mentioned it though, you with an avatar making fun of a person with HISPANIC heritage.

Shoot the guy shooting the unarmed people. Odds are you are getting the right one. Its not like bullets curve you know. You DO know that right clown trash?

Another shoot-em-up internet badass cowboy pipes in. As an American, the odds that you will be shot by a toddler who got hold of daddy's penis substitute are greater than the odds that you will die at the hands of a mass murderer.

People usually miss their target when their target is a human being. Did you know that?

And even though mass shootings are extremely rare...only 4 in 2014... And half of those were Muslim terrorists......you anti gun loons still want to confiscate the 357 million guns that weren't used in mass shootings......

Now that is lame...

No.....you guys always say that...and then comes the magazine bans, the ammo bans and taxes, the back door gun bans, the calls for licensing, registration and all other ways to lead up to a complete ban in the future.....

Nope. There has been no movement for a gun ban. You are a dupe and you've been duped.

Except......
California, New York, Washington and Georgia....

Aren't you special. I wonder if you know much about the subject you are addressing today?

Sadly no.....you can keep posting here......but one day there will be and you will be gone...

You did it! You piggy-backed on my sense of humor! Well done nutbag.

Your sense of humour? You have one?
I understand how you wouldn't know one when you see one. It's not your fault.

You never mentioned race? Maybe you don't know what you are typing? That's possible. Weird.....but possible.

No, I never mentioned race....YOU mentioned it though, you with an avatar making fun of a person with HISPANIC heritage.

You absolutely mentioned race. You absolutely made a comment based on your dopey racist POV in this thread.

yes...the gun grabbers do seem to fixate on the male sex organ....they are an odd and silly group of people...and no laws should be made based on their beliefs or opinions......

They must not get enough sex, not surprising, who in their right mind would want to sleep with a Leftist....Political Correctness ruling in the bedroom resulting in probably not being allowed to touch each other without consulting the ACLU Rule Book On Politically Correct Appropriate Touching.

You absolutely mentioned race. You absolutely made a comment based on your dopey racist POV in this thread.

So, can you post in your next response my post about race in this thread....copy and paste it sweet cheeks.

Your cry of racist will NOT help you anymore or anywhere. Trump is going to be the NEXT President and your whining and wailing sh#t simply will NOT matter any more.

No twit....they have guns in Canada......they don't have more mass shootings because their nuts just don't do it as often....the worst mass killing in Britain was done with a shotgun?.amd they have those in Britain and Canada......

Gun control laws do not stop mass shootings.......armed citizens do....

Except the UK or Canada has those events every decade and we have them every week.

You sound like the Alcoholic who keeps complaining about that one time Uncle Eddie got drunk at a party, so what you do every day is okay.

Sadly no.....you can keep posting here......but one day there will be and you will be gone...

:rolleyes-41:

lunatic-progressives-losing-debate-use-race-card.jpg

So, can you post in your next response my post about race in this thread....copy and paste it sweet cheeks.

What did you say about aboriginals? You might be a retard.

Your cry of racist will NOT help you anymore or anywhere. Trump is going to be the NEXT President and your whining and wailing sh#t simply will NOT matter any more.

Wanna bet?

View attachment 61048

Both the OP and you have called me a racist in this thread. Nice work.

And they might have killed someone innocent. Odds are..they would have.
When are you going to address your issue? We all see it. Why can't you?

Now that is lame...

You're a liar and delusional cretin – no one advocates for a 'complete ban' on firearms, now or in the future.

Wanna bet?
YOU have WELCHED on all of your other bets so why? Lets hear your spewing crap AFTER Iowa.

View attachment 61048

Yes because you are....but Leftists think they can't possibly be racist.

View attachment 61048

Lets make it a trifecta. No attachments though.
lunatic-progressives-losing-debate-use-race-card-jpg.61048

Wanna bet?
YOU have WELCHED on all of your other bets so why? Lets hear your spewing crap AFTER Iowa.

I have? That's interesting. Name one.

View attachment 61048

Yes because you are....but Leftists think they can't possibly be racist.

Oooooh! You really nailed me there! Ouch!

Forum List

Back