Mass shooting in ct nightclub

I ate at Pepe's, one of the best pizza places on planet Earth, last week which is a few blocks away. Yale is a couple blocks away. Nigs gonna nig.

Last edited:
The reason blacks shoot at black night clubs is about being butthurt by someone. Nothing to do with politics, club owners, pot, etc. More to do with MTV, MSM, zionist agenda, etc.

This countries becoming a warzone!

New Haven has been a war zone for years, seriously I have no clue why this made the anything other then the local news. Actually the violence has kinda improved. During the late 80's it was the wild west. Day or night, in your home or not, you weren't safe, they were shooting shit up and didn't care who got caught in the crossfire. I had to wait for over 24 hours for an emergency C-section because the Operating Rooms were clogged with gun shot victims who were in worse shape than I was.

I ate at Pepe's, one of the best pizza places on planet Earth, last week which is a few blocks away. Yale is a couple blocks away. Nigs gonna nig.

Damn it man you're making me hungry for good pie and hubby doesn't look like he's gonna move off the couch to take me there! I could ask but he'll only order takeout from his usual cheap shit pan pizza dripping with grease. We live near some of the best pizza in the USA and I can't seem to get any.:mad:

Never been to CT or new england before. What's it like? Are you guys serious about it being a warzone? When I think connecticut I think of Yale and private schools with thurston howell the third accents.. not ghetto crime.

Never been to CT or new england before. What's it like? Are you guys serious about it being a warzone? When I think connecticut I think of Yale and private schools with thurston howell the third accents.. not ghetto crime.

New Haven is a College town with Yale, the University of New Haven, Gateway Community College and Southern Connecticut State University. It is One hour outside NYC and three hours outside Boston Depending on traffic. I 95 which runs through the CT shoreline is a drug corridor so anything you can find in NYC and Boston you can find in New Haven because I 95 runs right through it. In 2011 New Haven was named the fourth most dangerous city in the USA.

New Haven 4th Most Dangerous City: Report | NBC Connecticut

"The Elm City ranks 4th Most Dangerous City, behind Flint, Michigan, Detroit, Michigan, and St. Louis, Missouri, according to Business Insider. The daily newsletter used FBI crime statistics from 2010, and listed the cities based on the numbers of violent crimes including murder, rape, robbery and aggravated assault, per 100,000 people.

New Haven had 1,584 violent crimes per 100,000 people and 628 robberies for every 100,000 people in the city, triple the national average, according to Business Insider
."

The crime was so bad in CT that Rabbi Eli Greer started armed bicycle patrols. The armed patrols were discontinued when Rabbi Greer called in the Guardian Angels to help. But this is just one section of New Haven. I don't think they are city wide.

Angels, Edgewood Patrol Target Landlords | New Haven Independent

things in the Edgewood/Whalley ave have improved some.

New Haven residents weigh in on progress of community policing model

"We're definitely better off this year than we've been in the last two years," said Greer. But people shouldn't read too much into that, he said, considering last year the city was "hemorrhaging in a war zone" with an absentee police chief before Esserman."

CT itself is very small and had three major crime ridden towns, Hartford, New Haven and Bridgeport. We have those quaint New England towns people see on post cards and then we have shitholes. We aren't as bad as Detroit but we have our problems. Yes we have rich like Thurston Howell III. They mostly live in What is called CT's Gold Coast in Fairfield County which is the closest county to NYC. Basically it's cheaper and more countrified to live in the gold coast and commute, than to get an apartment in Manhatten. The Ct shoreline looks like one continuous city, even though it's many cities. Houses are packed in and very crowded unless you have the cash not to be. The farther you move from NYC and the shoreline the more open space you get. Unfortunately the shoreline offers more job opportunities than the Valley,quiet corner or the hills of CT so moving to the wide open spaces sometimes isn't an option unless you want a major commute.

We are Ethnically diverse pretty much have the United Nations here. The newest wave of Immigrants are Muslims. There are at least 24 listed mosques and even that's not accurate count because the one near my house isn't listed and it's been there over 5 years.
We have Mosques popping up everywhere in CT so if you are traveling through and see minarets, you're not imagining things. The one I saw, I think they were just there for decor and not real working minarets, but in New England it's still a strange sight. So yes we do have places in CT that are really nice, and there are sections of New Haven that are decent, but we are the same as any other city in the USA.

Speaking of strange sights, if you see a parrot in CT you aren't hallucinating. We have a colony on Monk Parakeets that live between the telephone poles and the transformers. Now that really is odd seeing bright green parrots on snow covered lawn in winter.

http://www.damnedct.com/monk-parakeets/

Accents? We don't have accents. lol

Last edited:
Were it not for "minority terrorism" Connecticut would not be that bad besides the weather, high real estate costs in safe areas, high real estate taxes everywhere and rude yuppies. New Haven seems to have had I-95 improvements...still in progress...but again, let's be honest nigs gonna nig everywhere they are at.

Last edited:
Were it not for "minority terrorism" Connecticut would not be that bad besides the weather, high real estate costs in safe areas, high real estate taxes everywhere and rude yuppies. New Haven seems to have had I-95 improvements...still in progress...but again, let's be honest nigs gonna nig everywhere they are at.

They really had no choice in improving 95 in New Haven. The old bottleneck from 91 to 95 backed up traffic for hours. The Q (Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge) was in bad shape when the Mianus River Bridge Collasped, so it only took them about 30 years to take that seriously. The fly over is nice but what they plan to do with the RT 34 connector I don't know if it's gonna help or hurt. Taxes and high real estate we will always have because of our close proximity NYC. Rude? C'mon this is New England, we speciaize in rude. The minority terrorism is the main problem. The cold hasn't kept the trash out like it has in upper New England so what can we do to stop it? Your right,nigs gonna nig.

Forum List

Back