Mass shooting in France at magazine that published Mohammed cartoons

At least three threads on this so far.

As previously noted, a mass shooting is a shocking occurrence in France but just another day here in the US.
Just another case of workplace violence. Nothing to see here.

I was glad to see the French president not hesitate to call it terrorism. No way Obama would have.

Already has.

FAIL.

America-28978676308.jpeg

Sound familiar????????????????

one loves the USA and our principles of freedom and one wants to divide and conquer the USA over our principles.

identify which one of those guns was used to mass murder innocents, then we'll know which it belongs to...

Horrific footage shows a police officer begging for his life before being shot in the head at point-blank range
We can't let this mentally ill faggot hazlnut run a disinformation campaign and troll this thread with these pictures until it is closed. This is a typical left wing tactic, censorship and disinformation. He is trying to flood the thread with these post to stop people form figure out what is going on.

Reported.

Brutal execution: A police officer pleads for mercy on the pavement in Paris before being shot in the head by masked gunmen during an attack on the headquarters of the French satirical publication Charlie Hebdo, a notoriously anti-Islamic publication

247A769F00000578-2900259-image-a-62_1420637332528.jpg

247BCD7500000578-2900259-image-a-71_1420643665252.jpg

Charlie Hebdo attack leaves 12 dead after gunmen storm Paris offices Daily Mail Online

At least three threads on this so far.

As previously noted, a mass shooting is a shocking occurrence in France but just another day here in the US.
Just another case of workplace violence. Nothing to see here.

I was glad to see the French president not hesitate to call it terrorism. No way Obama would have.

Already has.

FAIL.

America-28978676308.jpeg

Sound familiar????????????????

My point is Obama would not have called it terrorism as quickly, he would have hesitated and only referred to it as terrorism if absolutely necessary.

I'm just saying that actions have consequences.

Go to Hood of a large city with a bullhorn and start yelling "n!gger" and see what happens. ....... :cool:

Except that they weren't in "The Hood." They were in the wealthy suburb.

Extremist Islam is inimical to Western values. It is a backwards, barbaric ideology.

The magazine is criminally responsible for endangering the lives of their employees by publishing the cartoon. ..... :cool:

So instead of blaming those who actually conducted the murders, you blame the newspaper.

The terrorists should be found and given the max penalty the law allows in France, which I assume is life. The newspaper did, however, knowingly agitate Muslims. I am not saying they deserved what happened, but they are not innocent victims with the exception of the police officer so far as I know at this point. This was an assassination of someone who continued to aggravate and taunt people from the perceived safety of his desk. Real world trolling can have greater consequences than a message board infraction/ban.

The magazine is criminally responsible for endangering the lives of their employees by publishing the cartoon. ..... :cool:

So instead of blaming those who actually conducted the murders, you blame the newspaper.

The terrorists should be found and given the max penalty the law allows in France, which I assume is life. The newspaper did, however, knowingly agitate Muslims. I am not saying they deserved what happened, but they are not innocent victims with the exception of the police officer so far as I know at this point. This was an assassination of someone who continued to aggravate and taunt people from the perceived safety of his desk. Real world trolling can have greater consequences than a message board infraction/ban.

Congratulations. You are advocating violence as an acceptable solution to speech someone doesn't like.

"Freedom of Speech unless that speech offends someone" is not freedom of speech.

The moment we allow extremeists to dictate our words, we have lost everything.

Congratulations. You are advocating violence as an acceptable solution to speech someone doesn't like.

"Freedom of Speech unless that speech offends someone" is not freedom of speech.

Never made such a claim, and you are an idiot troll.

Forum List

Back