Mass shooting in France at magazine that published Mohammed cartoons

I'm not going to try...your point seems to be that gun control makes a place more dangerous.
Gun control is not the issue terrorist control is.
what do terrorists actually control except the fear instilled in far too many American right wingers?
death and destruction of innocents and their way of life.

way of life? The only people who have had their way of life changed by Islam's extremists is other Muslims. In Awe tend to throw money at security issues as we overreact. We get inconvenienced at Airports because leaders cowtowed to the mob who demand visible presence to keep us safe. Life isn't fair or safe. grow up and grow some spine

I would say you were wrong 100% many many people have had their way of life changed as a result of terrorism. ya think?
k3i9gtqq.png

That photo is no longer allowed to be seen by the American people....I will have to report you....

I'm not going to try...your point seems to be that gun control makes a place more dangerous.
what do terrorists actually control except the fear instilled in far too many American right wingers?

way of life? The only people who have had their way of life changed by Islam's extremists is other Muslims. In Awe tend to throw money at security issues as we overreact. We get inconvenienced at Airports because leaders cowtowed to the mob who demand visible presence to keep us safe. Life isn't fair or safe. grow up and grow some spine

I would say you were wrong 100% many many people have had their way of life changed as a result of terrorism. ya think?
k3i9gtqq.png
In the great scheme of things, America has lost very few citizens to terrorism. You need to get out more.

It does not belittle an event to say it's impact was great but it's actual death toll and aftermath was small. America has overreacted.

Dante hates airport security.. I'd take my chances. Stop making big daddy protect me to the point it becomes a major hassle. Life has risks

k3i9gtqq.png

That photo is no longer allowed to be seen by the American people....I will have to report you....

stfu

k3i9gtqq.png
In the great scheme of things, America has lost very few citizens to terrorism. You need to get out more.

It does not belittle an event to say it's impact was great but it's actual death toll and aftermath was small. America has overreacted.

Dante hates airport security.. I'd take my chances. Stop making big daddy protect me to the point it becomes a major hassle. Life has risks

The issue is not the number of people but the effect it has on people.

Why should anyone be getting killed in the west over Islam's need for a reformation?

k3i9gtqq.png

Please, stop allowing everyone with feelings to claim victim status.

You remind me of the people that go out and put crosses on the roadside

k3i9gtqq.png

Nonsense, the effects of terrorism have changed the way we live you stated that yourself.

Maybe for another forum but here it goes:

Looks like Yemen has had a busy day. What I want to know is how Iran is buckling under the strain of sanction while supporting Hezbollah, Assad, Shia in Iraq, and rulers in Yemen, while still maintaining their nuclear program. My point is that I was watching a YouTube video today from Cornell Transnational Learning where on Oct 28, 2014 Stephen Van Evera was saying that 'American's grand strategy' should not focus on nations because the are no longer the true threat, Stephen Van Evera - "American Grand Strategy and Current Crises: Ukraine and the MIddle East". This does not appear to be the case today in Paris. Iran's meddling in Yemen gives Al-Qaeda a foothold who sends (not in that they sent) a terrorist to Paris. This also relates to another posters question as to if we should have just attacked Saudi Arabia after 9/11. Yes, and Iran, the Sunni and Shia strongholds of the world. It will come down to this before it is all over. (Included a map of where Yemen is.)

"An official who spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to publicly discuss the investigation told The Associated Press that the men were linked to a Yemeni terrorist network."
By Pete Williams, M. Alex Johnson and Jon Schuppe (a few minutes ago)
Confusion as French Hunt Magazine Attack Suspects - NBC News

"Where does the international community stand with respect to the precarious situation in Yemen? While Iran appears victorious at this juncture and may now have access to the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has lost the patronage of significant traditional supporters such as the Al-Ahmar family and general Ali Mohsen. Although the Houthis may appear to be helping the United States in its war against Al-Qaeda, the group is gaining support as the only political force that can stand against the Houthis. It is very dangerous to assume that the Houthis are capable of eliminating Al-Qaeda in Yemen; they are not. What will happen instead is that Yemen will likely become a failed state, which history shows as the best political environment for the growth of political terrorism. Yemen is at a crossroads and needs to be saved!"
By: Gamal Gasim, Ph.D January 7, 2015
Is a Military Coup d tat Imminent in Yemen

"SANA, Yemen — A large car bomb exploded outside a police academy in Yemen’s capital, Sana, early Wednesday, killing or wounding dozens of applicants who were lined up at the building’s gate, according to security officials."
By SHUAIB ALMOSAWA and KAREEM FAHIMJAN. 7, 2015
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/08/world/middleeast/sana-yemen-car-bomb.html?_r=0

yemen_map.jpg

k3i9gtqq.png

Nonsense, the effects of terrorism have changed the way we live you stated that yourself.

stop conflating airport security with the American way of life. Jesus, you're truly acting like a simpleton

k3i9gtqq.png

stop conflating airport security with the American way of life. Jesus, you're truly acting like a simpleton

newp just using you logical and example.

Alex.

you remind me of the people who say 'they hate us for our freedoms' or 'way of life' which is just plain silly.
many immigrate to USA for those freedoms and way of life.

Most jihadists wouldn't be jihadists if we didn't need oil and other resources, or have certain national interests that have us interfering with THEIR way of life or the way of life in their homelands.

Not taking the shithead's side, just stating obvious ugly truths. Uglier than your mythical fantasy world view, but factual and truthful

Being irritated with my own government's panic and reaction does not imply what you seem to want it to

Guess what, asswipe, that was Reagan referring to the Contras. That's the first thing mentioned in your own link. Do you morons even bother reading what you post?

So, to conclude, some leftist asshole put a quote regarding the Contras, on a background picture of Reagan and the Taliban. EPIC FAIL:

"Ronald Reagan's efforts to eradicate Communism spanned the globe, but the insurgent Contras' cause in Nicaragua was particularly dear to him. Battling the Cuban-backed Sandinistas, the Contras were, according to Reagan, "the moral equivalent of our Founding Fathers." Under the so-called Reagan Doctrine, the CIA trained and assisted this and other anti-Communist insurgencies worldwide."

Alex.

you remind me of the people who say 'they hate us for our freedoms' or 'way of life' which is just plain silly.

Most jihadists wouldn't be jihadists if we didn't need oil and other resources, or have certain national interests that have us interfering with THEIR way of life or the way of life in their homelands.

Not taking the shithead's side, just stating obvious ugly truths. Uglier than your mythical fantasy world view, but factual and truthful
No, hate is not the word I would use. More like indoctrination by Koran is more like it.

Being irritated with my own government's panic and reaction does not imply what you seem to want it to
Hey I used your words as confirmation. Thanks saved me time.

Alex.

No, hate is not the word I would use. More like indoctrination by Koran is more like it.
blaming a tool used? :rofl:

Guns don't kill people, people do

Hey I used your words as confirmation. Thanks saved me time.

actually, you did not. All you've done is take things out of context and declare yourself as some sort of winning debater. It's at best -- sad, silly, and sophomoric

Forum List

Back