Mass shooting in France at magazine that published Mohammed cartoons

I would rather not live in a society where we need to arm ourselves to the teeth because we can't trust those around us. What happened today is the fault of successive pro multicultural governments in France allowing Islamic immigration to happen in mass and letting this radicalism fester in said immigrant communities. Europe, not just France, needs to stem the tide and stop this immigration. If they didn't allow immigration in the first place, this wouldn't have happened.

It's an honest opinion. I guess you don't agree with the liberal values of liberty, freedom and the enlightenment?

French Police Identify Gunmen in Magazine Massacre

Hassen Chalghoumi, imam of the Drancy mosque in Paris's Seine-Saint-Denis northern suburb, said, "I am extremely angry. These are criminals, barbarians. They have sold their soul to hell. This is not freedom. This is not Islam and I hope the French will come out united at the end of this."

Chalghoumi, who also went to the site of the attack, said of the gunmen: “We must be firm with them, because they want terror, they want racism, they want to pit people against each other.”
Was Chalghoumi speaking about the attackers or the magazine employees? Welcome to signing a peace agreement and not signing a peace agreement.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Do you acid reflux?
Will you flatly answer the question or dance around it and act like it is not a question?
When did Dante go on trial?

Billc 10496519
Afghanistan were stable

No it wasn't - unless you consider Taliban in control and Central Government incapable of providing security outside of Kabul to be stability? The Taliban terrorists were in control of Kandahar and small towns like Marjah and much of the rural areas.

French Police Identify Gunmen in Magazine Massacre

Hassen Chalghoumi, imam of the Drancy mosque in Paris's Seine-Saint-Denis northern suburb, said, "I am extremely angry. These are criminals, barbarians. They have sold their soul to hell. This is not freedom. This is not Islam and I hope the French will come out united at the end of this."

Chalghoumi, who also went to the site of the attack, said of the gunmen: “We must be firm with them, because they want terror, they want racism, they want to pit people against each other.”
Was Chalghoumi speaking about the attackers or the magazine employees? Welcome to signing a peace agreement and not signing a peace agreement.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Do you acid reflux?
Will you flatly answer the question or dance around it and act like it is not a question?
When did Dante go on trial?
It was a reply to your post but it was an open question. You responded to it, twice. I am not putting anyone on trial. What do you think? Was Chalghouni's statement a sincere statement made strictly about the evils of the attackers?

All these muslim attacks leads me to wonder: Why hasn't the west just invaded Saudi Arabia and taken Mecca and Medina indefinitely until the muslims turn over terrorist and the folks that fund them? We still can do that, that's doable. It's moral and it makes more sense that invading Iraq or Afghanistan, both of which the west did...SO? why not?

Dalil Boubakeur, the rector of the Grand Mosque in Paris, one of France’s largest, expressed horror at the assault on Charlie Hebdo. “We are shocked and surprised that something like this could happen in the center of Paris. But where are we?” he was quoted as saying by Europe1, a radio broadcaster.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/08/world/europe/charlie-hebdo-paris-shooting.html?_r=0

“We strongly condemn these kinds of acts and we expect the authorities to take the most appropriate measures.” He added: “This is a deafening declaration of war. Times have changed, and we are now entering a new era of confrontation.”

All these muslim attacks leads me to wonder: Why hasn't the west just invaded Saudi Arabia and taken Mecca and Medina indefinitely until the muslims turn over terrorist and the folks that fund them? We still can do that, that's doable. It's moral and it makes more sense that invading Iraq or Afghanistan, both of which the west did...SO? why not?

I can identify 3 reasons:

a) Ethical: Saudi Arabia is an ally of the US. Sure, it has its own agenda that is not always aligned with the US's but generally it has supported the US in its endeavors in the Middle East.

b) Pragmatic: attacking Saudi Arabia would further cause revolt in the Arab world, this time a billion strong. It will be very hard for US citizens to travel abroad safely; the cost of protecting US borders would skyrocket; the loss of business would be tremendous; supplies of oil would be significantly threatened.

c) Feasibility: when I read these questions, you'd think the US hadn't just spent 10 years in two wars that have cost immense amount of treasure, deaths and broken lives for very little result. What makes you think a third adventure in Saudi Arabia will be more successful than the excursions in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Dalil Boubakeur, the rector of the Grand Mosque in Paris, one of France’s largest, expressed horror at the assault on Charlie Hebdo. “We are shocked and surprised that something like this could happen in the center of Paris. But where are we?” he was quoted as saying by Europe1, a radio broadcaster.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/08/world/europe/charlie-hebdo-paris-shooting.html?_r=0

“We strongly condemn these kinds of acts and we expect the authorities to take the most appropriate measures.” He added: “This is a deafening declaration of war. Times have changed, and we are now entering a new era of confrontation.”
Again, just a little oddly open to interpretation. OK. Now Dante is on trial! :biggrin:

Because Saudi Arabia is our Sugar daddy...Er I mean a very noble ally

A beautiful sight in Paris tonight as French nationalists gather to condemn the Muslim invaders of their country. Hopefully this is an awakening for them and will send the Islamists packing. German nationals are protesting too. Europe needs a good swift purging of these 3rd worlders.

Now here come the riots and looting! Oh wait, they're European white people.

9821425_original.jpg

9821663_original.jpg

9821971_original.jpg

9822999_original.jpg

B6xGg_vCUAAYkNU.jpg

Because Saudi Arabia is our Sugar daddy...Er I mean a very noble ally
Here in the State Department we are strictly forbidden from using the term 'sugar daddy'. :cranky: (Just kidding about the State Department thing.)

WINSTON CHURCHILL: "Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”

charttocompareliberalstonazisteapartyandtaliban.jpg

Full disclosure, I support the death penalty. For any old fucker who refuses to pay his grazing fees and points a gun at a federal agent coming to collect.
And yet, you have an Islamic symbol on top of a gay movement background as your avatar. :cuckoo:

All conservatives aren't "tea party" members. Nor are all tea partiiers unanimously for or against the same things.

I don't blame billion people people. If we're more reasonable, We should blame about 15-20% present of them, as they are the real radicals. that makes them about 200 million people who are danger to western society. ISIS is estimated to be no more than 100,000, give or take. so you do the math, if there is a danger here or not.
Of course your point is sensible. But how do we know who the fanatical radicals are?

WINSTON CHURCHILL: "Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”
a 113 year old quote? and how far have Muslims gone in this scheme to take over the world? How many nations that were NOT Islamist 113 years ago are so now?

I guess you hate Indians too: There are many things to admire about Churchill, but as this passage makes clear, his views on race are not among them. Nor was this an isolated occasion. "I hate Indians," he said. "They are a beastly people with a beastly religion." During World War II, he at the very least acted negligently in standing idly by while a million Indians starved.

Bill Kristol Would Like to Remind You of Winston Churchill s Rabid Bigotry - The Atlantic

And there are also countries with strict gun control.......that have far higher gun murder rates than the United States....

How do you explain that.....?
I'm not going to try...your point seems to be that gun control makes a place more dangerous.
Gun control is not the issue terrorist control is.
what do terrorists actually control except the fear instilled in far too many American right wingers?
death and destruction of innocents and their way of life.

way of life? The only people who have had their way of life changed by Islam's extremists is other Muslims. In Awe tend to throw money at security issues as we overreact. We get inconvenienced at Airports because leaders cowtowed to the mob who demand visible presence to keep us safe. Life isn't fair or safe. grow up and grow some spine

I would say you were wrong 100% many many people have had their way of life changed as a result of terrorism. ya think?
k3i9gtqq.png

Forum List

Back