Mass shooting in France at magazine that published Mohammed cartoons

Oh boo hoo hoo. Maybe it was "Workplace violence"?

Moron
Are really stupid enough to think that if Obama calls it something else? like "terrorism" it'll actually stop it?

And you call me a moron.

They shot those people because of what they said and wrote, not because they were "emboldened" by anything Obama does.

Of course it wouldn't stop it. But by not calling it what it is you're saying you're not serious about it. Jihadists knows they're being pleased and keep pushing. When they come to our doorstep, who would care how they're called.
Okay, that takes the cake....

I would expect a Fox news viewer to believe Obama doesn't take terrorism seriously.

This s a great example of how Fox News creates false and misleading impressions, and you guys believe them.

Haven't you noticed that every news story Fox covers eventually winds back into some type of criticism of Obama?

Not every negative news story is Obama's fault.

Obama takes terrorism "seriously". He refuses to call it ISLAMIC terrorism, and it's always someone elses fault. The terrorists did what they did because they had no choice, they were made to do it, someone didn't comply or submit to their requests, etc.

There is more than one kind of terrorism in the world today.

murrahafter.jpg

O3.jpg
Aaaaand there it is. The favorite retort for fucking moron liberals.

but but but but Timmothy Mcveigh!!! He was white and American AND Christian!!!

He was no Christian....first lie. Second the Christian Bible as in the new testament does not command their followers to kill the infidel.

Where the quaran does command their followers!

What does that mean?

Never mind. The morons on the left believe atheists have never killed anyone.

Lost pieces of godless shit.

you aren't very bright.
I might not be very bright but I'm certainly not stupid enough to taunt a rabid and maddened dog.

Are you?

no... you should cower and allow sociopaths to decide what the press can say
Choosing to not antagonize radical fanatics known to be armed and uninhibitedly inclined to violence is not cowering. It is exercising common sense -- which you seem to lack.

you don't give in to terrorist loons.

it just emboldens them.

je suis charlie.

now piss off

You mean those terrorist loons who shot that guy with a nurf gun??!!:coffee::boobies::boobies:

quiet, loon.

One of the things even more senseless that this tragedy is how Fox News uses it to bash Obama for calling it senseless violence instead of terrorism.

Any of you brainless ass hats who are fans of Fox News probably don't even realize what you're watching is pure GOP electioneering straight from the minds of political strategists.

Moron
Are really stupid enough to think that if Obama calls it something else? like "terrorism" it'll actually stop it?

And you call me a moron.

They shot those people because of what they said and wrote, not because they were "emboldened" by anything Obama does.

Of course it wouldn't stop it. But by not calling it what it is you're saying you're not serious about it. Jihadists knows they're being pleased and keep pushing. When they come to our doorstep, who would care how they're called.

I would expect a Fox news viewer to believe Obama doesn't take terrorism seriously.

This s a great example of how Fox News creates false and misleading impressions, and you guys believe them.

Haven't you noticed that every news story Fox covers eventually winds back into some type of criticism of Obama?

Obama takes terrorism "seriously". He refuses to call it ISLAMIC terrorism, and it's always someone elses fault. The terrorists did what they did because they had no choice, they were made to do it, someone didn't comply or submit to their requests, etc.
Tell me then...what would be any different in the world if Obama called it "Islamic" terrorism, as opposed to violence?

Moron

And you call me a moron.

Tell me then...what would be any different in the world if Obama called it "Islamic" terrorism, as opposed to violence?

Recognizing this is Islam, he seems to evade saying the word.

One of the things even more senseless that this tragedy is how Fox News uses it to bash Obama for calling it senseless violence instead of terrorism.

Any of you brainless ass hats who are fans of Fox News probably don't even realize what you're watching is pure GOP electioneering straight from the minds of political strategists.

Moron

And you call me a moron.

Fox News isn't responsible for Obama's words, his policies, and the message he projects.

Those of us that don't have Fox News can just as easily see his failed policies, and weak response to terrorist attacks. This is an administration that blamed a YouTube video for a terrorist attack, and had the video maker arrested and imprisoned for it. His administration also criticized the cartoonist mag before this attack, trying to silence them in making fun of the pedophile false prophet.

Fox News is probably the only channel in the US that doesn't spout the Agenda for the left non-stop. That, is the greatest sin of all to the progressives.
Right...and Fox News is the only channel in the US that spouts the Agenda for the right non-stop.

The sad part for the inside of your head is that you may believe that Fox or MSNBC is telling you the truth. They're not. They're showing you what GOP or DNC strategists want you to see.

And you call me a moron.

There is more than one kind of terrorism in the world today.

murrahafter.jpg

O3.jpg
Aaaaand there it is. The favorite retort for fucking moron liberals.

but but but but Timmothy Mcveigh!!! He was white and American AND Christian!!!

He was no Christian....first lie. Second the Christian Bible as in the new testament does not command their followers to kill the infidel.

Where the quaran does command their followers!

What does that mean?

Never mind. The morons on the left believe atheists have never killed anyone.

Lost pieces of godless shit.
Not one thing you just said would have left Jesus's mouth if he were alive today

And you call me a moron.

Recognizing this is Islam, he seems to evade saying the word.
Exactly what would change anywhere if he used the words "Islamic terrorism"?...George Bush used them all the time, and we invaded too. I was in favor of the Afghanistan invasion at the time, and did that change anything?

Don't you get it?........the only criticism Fox could come up with is about one of the words he used, or didn't use. That's just GOP damage control at work. Fox News can't allow any unity under Obama. Just like how they say SEAL team 6 killed OBL, and won't ever give Obama a shred of credit.

Pure electioneering.

The GOP doesn't want any of you righties thinking anything good about Obama.

I might not be very bright but I'm certainly not stupid enough to taunt a rabid and maddened dog.

Are you?

no... you should cower and allow sociopaths to decide what the press can say
Choosing to not antagonize radical fanatics known to be armed and uninhibitedly inclined to violence is not cowering. It is exercising common sense -- which you seem to lack.

you don't give in to terrorist loons.

it just emboldens them.

je suis charlie.

now piss off

You mean those terrorist loons who shot that guy with a nurf gun??!!:coffee::boobies::boobies:

quiet, loon.

lol.....what Id expect from a bimbo.:spinner:

It'd make it look less like he's afraid of the Muslims.
I don't know of anyone, except people who watch Fox News, who would ever come up with that conclusion.

What does that tell you?

The big dangers with Fox, as opposed to MSNBC, is that the lefty media has networks that don't spout 100% advocacy for the DNC. Fox is the only TV network for righties. Anytime you only have one news source it's bad news, like Pravda was in the former Soviet Union

I'm wondering if any of you Obama hating Fox News fans might be stumbling onto how this works...

Fox has managed to do your thinking for you today.

They've made you outraged over one word, when you might have otherwise supported what Obama said about the incident in Paris.

Moron

And you call me a moron.

Fox News isn't responsible for Obama's words, his policies, and the message he projects.

Those of us that don't have Fox News can just as easily see his failed policies, and weak response to terrorist attacks. This is an administration that blamed a YouTube video for a terrorist attack, and had the video maker arrested and imprisoned for it. His administration also criticized the cartoonist mag before this attack, trying to silence them in making fun of the pedophile false prophet.

Fox News is probably the only channel in the US that doesn't spout the Agenda for the left non-stop. That, is the greatest sin of all to the progressives.
Right...and Fox News is the only channel in the US that spouts the Agenda for the right non-stop.

The sad part for the inside of your head is that you may believe that Fox or MSNBC is telling you the truth. They're not. They're showing you what GOP or DNC strategists want you to see.

Guys deserves a cigar ^^^.........100% accurate. Only dolts buy into this Fox news crap. All the shit is rigged.......Fox is just the side that dupes the right. The others dupe the rest. Fucking boneheads.

Hey Toxic.......how 'bout that head shot by the terror bad guy to the "victim" lying on the sidewalk???!!!:funnyface::funnyface:

I have damn near 3,000 rounds of 7.62X39......might as well go to the range next time and give it all away!!

And you call me a moron.

Guys deserves a cigar ^^^.........100% accurate. Only dolts buy into this Fox news crap. All the shit is rigged.......Fox is just the side that dupes the right. The others dupe the rest. Fucking boneheads.

Hey Toxic.......how 'bout that head shot by the terror bad guy to the "victim" lying on the sidewalk???!!!:funnyface::funnyface:
That French policeman that got shot, did not get shot because of Obama

Dude.....did you see the video???

Anybody who thinks this is getting shot has been spending their lives watching too many movies and TV!!!:coffee:

If you watch towards the end of the video, you see what ACTUALLY happens when a head is shot at close range!!!:banana::banana::banana:

That policeman was Muslim.

Dude.....did you see the video???
Of course I did, and nothing Obama had said, or didn't say, caused that policeman to be shot.

Oh....EDIT.....do you think he wasn't shot? I can't imagine that being true. How would that benefit anyone to make that up?

Moron

And you call me a moron.

You're asking the wrong question. How can we identify an enemy that is at war with us, if we refuse to call them what they are, and what they call themselves. Why does Obama refuse to refuse to use the term Islamic Terrorism? The answer is in the question.

Local Chicago news said at least one of the killers went to a special, "commando" training camp for terrorists....which explains there ability to use the weapons.....

Of course.....one guy is a convicted terrorists helper....and still got weapons....in France.....

Forum List

Back