Mass shooting in France at magazine that published Mohammed cartoons

September 11 was made by Mossad. True thing. That's what they say...
Yup. They painted the WTC buildings with that explosive thermite paint. A night crew showed up and kept painting for like one year, and no one noticed. Then they had these special remote controls that took over the planes and smashed them into the buildings. :lmao:

One of the things even more senseless that this tragedy is how Fox News uses it to bash Obama for calling it senseless violence instead of terrorism.

Any of you brainless ass hats who are fans of Fox News probably don't even realize what you're watching is pure GOP electioneering straight from the minds of political strategists.

Oh boo hoo hoo. Maybe it was "Workplace violence"?

Moron
Are really stupid enough to think that if Obama calls it something else? like "terrorism" it'll actually stop it?

And you call me a moron.

They shot those people because of what they said and wrote, not because they were "emboldened" by anything Obama does.

Of course it wouldn't stop it. But by not calling it what it is you're saying you're not serious about it. Jihadists knows they're being pleased and keep pushing. When they come to our doorstep, who would care how they're called.
Okay, that takes the cake....

I would expect a Fox news viewer to believe Obama doesn't take terrorism seriously.

This s a great example of how Fox News creates false and misleading impressions, and you guys believe them.

Haven't you noticed that every news story Fox covers eventually winds back into some type of criticism of Obama?

Not every negative news story is Obama's fault.

Obama takes terrorism "seriously". He refuses to call it ISLAMIC terrorism, and it's always someone elses fault. The terrorists did what they did because they had no choice, they were made to do it, someone didn't comply or submit to their requests, etc.

The adolescent left wearing themselves out over fox news again...
Not enough neo communist progressive outlets of noise for them apparently.

One of the things even more senseless that this tragedy is how Fox News uses it to bash Obama for calling it senseless violence instead of terrorism.

Any of you brainless ass hats who are fans of Fox News probably don't even realize what you're watching is pure GOP electioneering straight from the minds of political strategists.

Moron
Are really stupid enough to think that if Obama calls it something else? like "terrorism" it'll actually stop it?

And you call me a moron.

They shot those people because of what they said and wrote, not because they were "emboldened" by anything Obama does.

Of course it wouldn't stop it. But by not calling it what it is you're saying you're not serious about it. Jihadists knows they're being pleased and keep pushing. When they come to our doorstep, who would care how they're called.

I would expect a Fox news viewer to believe Obama doesn't take terrorism seriously.

This s a great example of how Fox News creates false and misleading impressions, and you guys believe them.

Haven't you noticed that every news story Fox covers eventually winds back into some type of criticism of Obama?

Obama takes terrorism "seriously". He refuses to call it ISLAMIC terrorism, and it's always someone elses fault. The terrorists did what they did because they had no choice, they were made to do it, someone didn't comply or submit to their requests, etc.

"Future must not belong to those who insult the prophet of Islam"

again, the West keeps sticking their dicks in the hornet's nest and then expressing absolute surprise when they get stung.
I agree.

Knowing some radical Muslims are suicidal fanatics, and having already been fire-bombed for publishing material which is offensive to radical Muslims, and having no way to defend themselves against an armed attack, these people went right ahead asking for exactly what they got.

you aren't very bright.
I might not be very bright but I'm certainly not stupid enough to taunt a rabid and maddened dog.

Are you?

no... you should cower and allow sociopaths to decide what the press can say
Choosing to not antagonize radical fanatics known to be armed and uninhibitedly inclined to violence is not cowering. It is exercising common sense -- which you seem to lack.
So....again, you are converting to radical islam, obeying sharia law, and becoming a fundamentalist? Cause that is what they want and those that dont irritate them the most. That is what antagonizes them.

The infidel.

Fucking dipshit.

Moron

And you call me a moron.

Fox News isn't responsible for Obama's words, his policies, and the message he projects.

Those of us that don't have Fox News can just as easily see his failed policies, and weak response to terrorist attacks. This is an administration that blamed a YouTube video for a terrorist attack, and had the video maker arrested and imprisoned for it. His administration also criticized the cartoonist mag before this attack, trying to silence them in making fun of the pedophile false prophet.

Fox News is probably the only channel in the US that doesn't spout the Agenda for the left non-stop. That, is the greatest sin of all to the progressives.

Obama: “The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam”

Never said it.

You're a lying cocksuck.

yes he did you jackass.

It's funny when you leave out context.

True, he said more in that speech in UN.

Do you think that jihadists sitting in their caves care about the context? Hell no, they will cut out everything else and advertise that Obama agree with them.

What I heard from that speech is that he doesn't care about first amendment and that he's ready to trade off freedom of speech in favor of PC.

Obama as a Muslim and like many leftists in the media believes his Muslim brethren deserve "special treatment" and shouldn't be offended at all costs. He is a promoter of IslamoFacism and the reason why Jihadists are on the march, all over the world.

You are joking, right?

lol....

Moron

And you call me a moron.

There is more than one kind of terrorism in the world today.

murrahafter.jpg

O3.jpg

Moron

And you call me a moron.

Fox News isn't responsible for Obama's words, his policies, and the message he projects.

Those of us that don't have Fox News can just as easily see his failed policies, and weak response to terrorist attacks. This is an administration that blamed a YouTube video for a terrorist attack, and had the video maker arrested and imprisoned for it. His administration also criticized the cartoonist mag before this attack, trying to silence them in making fun of the pedophile false prophet.

Fox News is probably the only channel in the US that doesn't spout the Agenda for the left non-stop. That, is the greatest sin of all to the progressives.
No, Fox spouts the agenda of the Far Right.

Moron

And you call me a moron.

Yes I know, anyone that doesn't push the Progressive Agenda is "far right".

And you call me a moron.

And the Far Right believes the opposite.

Moron

And you call me a moron.

There is more than one kind of terrorism in the world today.

murrahafter.jpg

O3.jpg

...And all the left has to point to is Timothy Mc Veigh, who didn't do it in the name of Jesus. Fail.

And you call me a moron.

Far out, dude. <while holding a dooby>.

Your sense of far right is seriously deluded.

Moron

And you call me a moron.

Im laughing..............

The whole thing was staged......you have to be a total bubble dweller to think that attack was real!!!!:spinner:

cryptogon.com Paris Charlie Hebdo Shooting

What is fascinating is the thought that these people don't even have to try hard anymore.......shooter using an AK-47 like I own. Likely use a 7.62X39 round........shoots the guy in the head at point blank range and...............

his head is intact and NOT on the sidewalk in 100 pieces!!!:boobies::boobies::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7.62X39 penetration ( go to 2:08 )>>>

So.....did that guy die on the sidewalk???

I DONT FUCKING THINK SO!!!!!!:poop::poop:

again, the West keeps sticking their dicks in the hornet's nest and then expressing absolute surprise when they get stung.
I agree.

Knowing some radical Muslims are suicidal fanatics, and having already been fire-bombed for publishing material which is offensive to radical Muslims, and having no way to defend themselves against an armed attack, these people went right ahead asking for exactly what they got.

you aren't very bright.
I might not be very bright but I'm certainly not stupid enough to taunt a rabid and maddened dog.

Are you?

Choosing to not antagonize radical fanatics known to be armed and uninhibitedly inclined to violence is not cowering. It is exercising common sense -- which you seem to lack.

you don't give in to terrorist loons.

it just emboldens them.

je suis charlie.

now piss off

I agree.

you aren't very bright.

Are you?

you don't give in to terrorist loons.

it just emboldens them.

je suis charlie.

now piss off

You mean those terrorist loons who shot that guy with a nurf gun??!!:coffee::boobies::boobies:

Forum List

Back