Mass shooting in Georgia

That new law dealt with the right to be armed in public buildings, no? This Fedex facility is privately owned and probably a gun free zone. I don't think the new law would have anything to do with it. Please correct me if I'm wrong though...I'm not aware of the particulars of the new Georgia law or the incident at the Fedex facility.

That new law dealt with the right to be armed in public buildings, no? This Fedex facility is privately owned and probably a gun free zone. I don't think the new law would have anything to do with it. Please correct me if I'm wrong though...I'm not aware of the particulars of the new Georgia law or the incident at the Fedex facility.

The left does not know nor care about the distinction.

Last weekend 40 people were shot and 9 were killed in Chicago. Get that? Just last weekend. Liberal city with the strictest of gun laws.

What is the head line by CNN?

Despite bloody weekend, Chicago's murder rate is down

I am wondering if the Clinton News Network (who was just caught setting things up with Rahm Emmanuel.) will report that Kennesaw GA has one of the lowest murder rates in the US per capita.

You think they will designate that fact when this report goes out in the same they qualified the Chicago murders last weekend?

The left continues to be nothing more than agenda driven. The skew reports, omit facts, and insulate the liberal politicians.

There is no wonder, why well over 47% are totally and utterly and thoroughly brainwashed.

The shooting took place in Kennesaw GA. The city is best known for passing a law (years ago) requiring every able bodied citizen to own a gun and have ammo for it.

The shooting took place in Kennesaw GA. The city is best known for passing a law (years ago) requiring every able bodied citizen to own a gun and have ammo for it.

Hence, one of the lowest crime rates (gun violence) per capita in the country.

I will guarantee you there will be liberals that will laugh their ignorant heads off at the notion. They will see that as proof positive that it does not work.

In the mean time the same left will ignore the cities with the strictest gun laws having the highest murder rates (gun violence.)

Look at how CNN qualifies their headline, even after weekend where 40 people were shot and 9 of which died.

Lets see if the liberal rags qualifies the this gun violence in Kennesaw today. You think they will mention the lowest crime rate, or will they associate the gun ordinance with this violent act with a gun? We will see.

FedEx facilities are "gun free zones" so, any hope of blaming it on the law Governor Deal signed is dashed.

I know, my father worked for FedEx running Colorado Doubles to and from North Carolina.

I wish there was a way we could convince liberals everywhere to place a GUN FREE HOUSE sign on their front lawn.

I will bet if their lord Obama asked them to do it, they would do it. Not that he would do something like, being that he does not want a large block of his voting base to be alive on the days of elections.

It is something to dream about though.

Some predictions about the shooter, if my profile is correct:

No clear motive will be discovered.

He will have been under mental health ‘treatment’ at some point before the shooting.

The suspect will have had contact with the military, if only to the extent of seeing a recruiter. And he will have had contact with the local police.

Extra guns and ammo will be found in the auto and at the home of the shooter.

Witnesses will say the shooter had a ‘blank’ or ‘vacant’ or ‘expressionless’ look on his face.

He will have been a fan of violent video games or role-playing games like “World of Warcraft.”

An emergency ‘drill’ will have been done at that location within the past couple of months.

The FBI and/or the BATF will take over the investigation.

Some predictions about the shooter, if my profile is correct:

No clear motive will be discovered.

He will have been under mental health ‘treatment’ at some point before the shooting.

The suspect will have had contact with the military, if only to the extent of seeing a recruiter. And he will have had contact with the local police.

Extra guns and ammo will be found in the auto and at the home of the shooter.

Witnesses will say the shooter had a ‘blank’ or ‘vacant’ or ‘expressionless’ look on his face.

He will have been a fan of violent video games or role-playing games like “World of Warcraft.”

An emergency ‘drill’ will have been done at that location within the past couple of months.

The FBI and/or the BATF will take over the investigation.

If you are so clever, why aren't you an FBI profiler?

Yeap, guno thanked your post. Why? Cause the moron thinks that is the reason for the mass shooting. You know and I know the moron is laughing.

I wonder what the moron thinks about the mass murders in cities with the strictest gun laws.

They are already brainwashed enough to think the only reason there is so much crime in those cities (we know the ones, don't we) is because of poverty. In other words the only reason there is so much poverty is because of white people and capitalism. You know it and I know it.

They of course are insinuating there are no white communities in poverty. I mean, do they deny there are white communities living in poverty? I think they think there are no whites living in poverty.

Well......if they do believe whites do live in poverty, and they say poverty is the reason for so much gun violence in "non-white" cities, then why is the crime rate(gun violence) so much lower in those white communities that live in poverty.

You see, I just defined yet another fallacy that the left wing uses to divide races and classes in this country in order to get groups of people under the democrats thumb. The more they control, the more automatic votes they aquire.

In this case, the specific fallacy of morons like Guno, who thanked you for my predicted reason, it is called a

SYLLOGISM.

Last edited:

It is a gun free zone...been there personally.

from the AJC:

<9:55 a.m.: FedEx employee Liza Aiken saw the shooter, a 19-year-old man she said was a loader, just before she heard gunfire. Aiken was doing address corrections on some packages when she said she “heard a clink.

“I looked to my left. I saw him standing there and the knife was on the ground. He dropped his knife. He had an assault rifle. He had bullets strapped to his chest like Rambo. I mean he looked like he was heading into war. As soon as I saw him, I ran the other way. I ran and made sure that people upstairs were gone. He was in all black. I think he had a camo vest. He had an assault rifle and bullets strapped to his chest.”

Aiken said she previously reported the shooting suspect to her superiors. She said he pointed a work laser in her eye.

9:50 a.m.: FedEx employee Randy Kitfield said: “I looked down hallway and I see somebody run with a gun on the other side of the terminal. I thought, maybe it’s the cops; I thought maybe a bomb scare or something.”

9:25 a.m.: “We can confirm that an incident occurred early Tuesday morning at a FedEx Ground facility in Kennesaw, Georgia,” company spokesman Scott Fiedler said in a statement to the AJC. “Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected, and with their families and friends. We are grateful for the assistance of law enforcement. The situation is now stabilized and we are focused on the needs of our team members and cooperating with the law enforcement investigation of this tragedy.”

9:03 a.m.: “We are not looking for anybody else at this point,” Pierce said.

8:55 a.m.: “We have one individual that is deceased that we are describing as the suspect,” Pierce said. “He is probably deceased from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. He was located in the bay area of FedEx. We are completing the ground floor sweep at this point … with the assistance of K-9.”

8:48 a.m.: The suspect is dead.

8:31 a.m.: Sparkles Family Fun Centers, 1000 McCollum Pkwy., has been designated as the location for families to check on relatives of FedEx employees who were at the scene of the workplace shooting.

8:23 a.m.: “Right now, we’re still securing the scene at the FedEx location,” Pierce told the AJC. “We’re going to enlarge that perimeter to another 1,200 feet. That’s so that we can actually check in and around that area for any kind of secondary devices. That’s very standard in these kinds of situations.

“We’re trying to lockdown that immediate area of the FedEx location, trying to look at all the trailers, all the trucks. It’s going to take a lot of time to be able secure it. We’re not confirming anything at this point as far as any kind of device.”

>

I will guarantee you there will be liberals that will laugh their ignorant heads off at the notion. They will see that as proof positive that it does not work.

Yeah, a law requiring citizens to buy something. What a great idea.

For further reference, see Switzerland.

For further reference, see Switzerland.

Actually I had the ACA in mind. I don't think Switzerland is one of the 57 states.
Even if it were, I don't think they require citizens to buy guns. So this point is a non starter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back