Mass shooting reported at Michigan State University in multiple locations around campus. many injuries reported/2nd shooting@university fitness center

It always is. You need tighter gun laws.
Irrational thinking in today's society, but you knew that. Why don't you act like you've got some sense, and address the root causes ?
Why are there so many guns out there available for people to buy them illegally? Needs to be better regulated imo.

And why is this only happening in America? The "greatest" country in the world?

Why was this guy mad? Because he couldn't afford to go? Let's make college more affordable.
Why ? I'll give you one huge guess - my guess is liberalism or leftist culture and it's policies, that's my thoughts on the decline being seen, what's your thoughts on it ??

""The suspect description is a short male with a mask, possibly Black"

So, black SUSPECT or black MASK?

Uh ... That's not exactly the way the article or the video the OP put it ... In fact, there was no "possibly" mentioned or indicated.
But then again ... He was trying to spin everything from the "get-go" ... As usual ... :auiqs.jpg:

Look at the last sentence in the article sealybobo posted ... They're already trying to "connect the dots".

"Anthony McRae also has prior addresses in Bear, Del., the same hometown as Barry Croft,
the convicted ringleader of the plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer."

It's not like they said Anthony McRae once lived in the State President Biden lives in ... :auiqs.jpg:
Bunch of People running around like a bunch of idiots ... Acting like they have something to say and are making sense.

Yes, it appears that this happens a lot in the leftist controlled media narratives being expressed. Good catch, and if people pay attention these things are easily caught.

Well, they DO do something.....they and the Blood cult NRA fund raise off of mass shootings.

No.....the ones who bathe in the blood of the dead are you guys, and then you fund raise all across your left wing/democrat party groups off of these attacks...

These attacks are like Christmas day for you guys...you get to pull out your gun control wish lists....and each dead victim is a present under your gun control holiday tree.....

I am shocked you idiots don't have little presents you give to each other after each one of these...

Uh ... That's not exactly the way the article or the video the OP put it ... In fact, there was no "possibly" mentioned or indicated.
But then again ... He was trying to spin everything from the "get-go" ... As usual ... :auiqs.jpg:

It was a QUOTE. Yes they said this:

"With a mask, possibly black"

I grew up in Michigan
Many Jewish brats I knew went there
Point at the Jewish males.
Point at the urban males.
Point at the rural males.
Point at the white males.
Point at the black males.
Point at the immigrant males.

One common denominator.

It was a QUOTE. Yes they said this:

"With a mask, possibly black"

It didn't come from the article or the video in the OP ... They both identified the shooter as a "black man".
The idiot that opened the thread is the only one that said what you quoted ... :auiqs.jpg:

No.....the ones who bathe in the blood of the dead are you guys, and then you fund raise all across your left wing/democrat party groups off of these attacks...

These attacks are like Christmas day for you guys...you get to pull out your gun control wish lists....and each dead victim is a present under your gun control holiday tree.....

I am shocked you idiots don't have little presents you give to each other after each one of these...
Uh huh...after that rant, don't forget to send your donation to the NRA.

Instead of demonizing gun owners maybe folks should focus on the innocent victims.

I don't know what to say. Multiple people injured at a Michigan State University shooting. Five years after Parkland, students like me still fear if we will be the next victims of gun violence. This is not normal. Republicans have blood on their hands for failing to act.
it's All the Fault of You Living in America..
Americans Have the Right to be Armed.
Take away that Right and the Shootings Just STOP?
If you really think so you are an Idiot

Forum List

Back