Mass shooting reported at Michigan State University in multiple locations around campus. many injuries reported/2nd shooting@university fitness center

I say there are two distinct genetic divisions of male people....and this could actually be extended to females.
1). The intelligent, good male people
2). The savages
I think there are two types: men who know they are male and like it ---

And men who wish they were women. There seem to be getting more and more of these. Some of them want to be other men's "wives," and others want to turn into women, as if they could.

I guess it's sort of a back-handed compliment; I guess women won the battle of the sexes.

It never occurred to me that if we won, men would want to become women ---------- that came as a surprise.

I don't agree. If a law is utterly ineffective (and wow, these sure are ineffective!) they should one and all be repealed. I like Rick Scott's idea about sunsetting stupid, dumb laws that don't work.
So your logic is since no gun laws have solved our gun problem we should repeal all gun laws?

Clearly you are not a MSU student. LOL.

So your logic is since no gun laws have solved our gun problem we should repeal all gun laws?

Clearly you are not a MSU student. LOL.
I don't know what not being an MSU student has to do with it ----- God knows the gun laws didn't help them!

Yeah, the gun laws have done no good. Repeal them all and try something else. Why keep on and on with laws that never work?

I have a few ideas about that --------- build state mental hospitals to lock up homicidal maniacs, for instance.

Anyone notice that almost every "mass shooting" especially the school ones......

Seem to always occur when Democrats are in power? WHY IS THAT?

First of all. Are these shootings real or are these just actors? Because right wing sources don't even believe Sandy Hook happened.

I think I know why this one happened. He was black and he shot up a bunch of whites. Makes sense.

What the shooter probably didn't realize is that most of the kids at MSU are WOKE. Liberals. The type of people who would appreciate BLM.

police said the victims were Grosse Pointe sophomore Brian Fraser and Clawson junior Alexandria Verner.

Bet you they were white kids.

I don't know what not being an MSU student has to do with it ----- God knows the gun laws didn't help them!

Yeah, the gun laws have done no good. Repeal them all and try something else. Why keep on and on with laws that never work?

I have a few ideas about that --------- build state mental hospitals to lock up homicidal maniacs, for instance.
Because there is no one law that is a solve all. Each of the laws has stopped someone from shooting. But none of the laws can stop every shooter. Get it?

What laws would you like repealed? Can anyone buy a gun? Can anyone carry a gun?

Because there is no one law that is a solve all. Each of the laws has stopped someone from shooting. But none of the laws can stop every shooter. Get it?

What laws would you like repealed? Can anyone buy a gun? Can anyone carry a gun?
They already do. Anyone who wants to buys guns; anyone who wants to carries guns.

You HAVE noticed that, haven't you? Who do you think is doing these mass shootings?

People who would have been stopped by gun laws if gun laws stopped anything at all.

I mean, look at this MSU killer: he was a felon, against the law to have a gun; he was regularly shooting out his back door, incredibly illegal; he went onto campus with his gun but it's a gun-free zone; and finally he shot lots of people, and I'm pretty sure that's illegal. There's four gun laws right there he ignored, because they don't work.

Yes, libs will just keep putting the squeeze on legal gun owners while they excuse illegal gun possession by criminals

How stupid is that, huh?

They already do. Anyone who wants to buys guns; anyone who wants to carries guns.

You HAVE noticed that, haven't you? Who do you think is doing these mass shootings?

People who would have been stopped by gun laws if gun laws stopped anything at all.

I mean, look at this MSU killer: he was a felon, against the law to have a gun; he was regularly shooting out his back door, incredibly illegal; he went onto campus with his gun but it's a gun-free zone; and finally he shot lots of people, and I'm pretty sure that's illegal. There's four gun laws right there he ignored, because they don't work.
So it would now be legal to go shoot up a school?

The thing that makes me smile the most is that liberals keep bitching on social media about guns. Liberal politicians keep saying they have just got to do "something"

and NOTHING changes. because those liberal politicians are just using the topic to garner votes from their clueless followers. THEY CANT DO SHIT. If they could, they would have by now.

The thing that makes me smile the most is that liberals keep bitching on social media about guns. Liberal politicians keep saying they have just got to do "something"

and NOTHING changes. because those liberal politicians are just using the topic to garner votes from their clueless followers. THEY CANT DO SHIT. If they could, they would have by now.
Yeah, well said. If they could have fixed this, they would have.

That's why I think we can't fix it, not with our present toolkit.

Unsolvable problem at this time. Stay out of crowds, folks.

Forum List

Back