Mass shooting reported at Michigan State University in multiple locations around campus. many injuries reported/2nd shooting@university fitness center

Buy them. After a certain period, make handguns and categories of long guns restricted. You know, like other nations have done.
Uh huh. So a maniac hellbent on killing as many people as possible is going to change his mind and sell his guns for a few bucks. Or a murderous gang banger is going to sell his illegal gun for a few bucks. Mental illness and Democrat DAs who release murderers back onto the street are the problem.

Thank you Rye....then the city that Bodie was boasting about was a total made up lie on her behalf.
That city was Bakersfield. :eusa_eh:
How many of those cities have democrat mayors?
Bodie is a ghost town. Bakersfield is in Kern County. San Bernadino (city) is in the San Bernadino County.

Public safety
San Bernardino has long battled high crime rates. According to statistics published by Morgan Quitno, San Bernardino was the 16th most dangerous US city in 2003,[63] 18th in 2004[64] and 24th in 2005. San Bernardino's murder rate was 29 per 100,000 in 2005, the 13th highest murder rate in the country and the third highest in the state of California after Compton and Richmond.[65] Police efforts have significantly reduced crime in 2008[66] and a major drop collectively since 1993 when the city's murder rate placed ninth in the nation.[67] Thirty two killings occurred in 2009, a number identical to 2008 and the lowest murder rate in San Bernardino since 2002, but only a third of cases led to arrests.[68][69] According to findings by the U.S. Census Bureau, San Bernardino was among the most poverty-stricken cities in the nation, second nationally behind Detroit.
[70]
LINK:

Bodie is a ghost town. Bakersfield is in Kern County. San Bernadino (city) is in the San Bernadino County.

Public safety
San Bernardino has long battled high crime rates. According to statistics published by Morgan Quitno, San Bernardino was the 16th most dangerous US city in 2003,[63] 18th in 2004[64] and 24th in 2005. San Bernardino's murder rate was 29 per 100,000 in 2005, the 13th highest murder rate in the country and the third highest in the state of California after Compton and Richmond.[65] Police efforts have significantly reduced crime in 2008[66] and a major drop collectively since 1993 when the city's murder rate placed ninth in the nation.[67] Thirty two killings occurred in 2009, a number identical to 2008 and the lowest murder rate in San Bernardino since 2002, but only a third of cases led to arrests.[68][69] According to findings by the U.S. Census Bureau, San Bernardino was among the most poverty-stricken cities in the nation, second nationally behind Detroit.
[70]
LINK:
Bodie as in bodecea...she stated and was animate about Bakersfield being the most violent in Ca. (doubled and tripled down on it)
That was what Marvin was responding to.

Bodie as in bodecea...she stated and was animate about Bakersfield being the most violent in Ca. (doubled and tripled down on it)
That was what Marvin was responding to.
Oh.

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS AND SAFEST CITIES IN CALIFORNIA​

The following cities represent the incorporated municipalities in California with the highest crime rates and lowest crime rates. They only include cities with a population of at least 50,000.

The following locations are the most dangerous cities in California:

1. Stockton
  2. San Bernardino
  3. Oakland
  4. Compton
  5. Richmond
  6. Lancaster
  7. Vallejo
  8. Modesto
  9. Victorville
  10. Huntington Park
Notice: 3, 5 and 7 are all in the Bay Area; 2, 4, and 6 are on the highway 99 (Central Valley); 2, 4, 6, 9, and 10 are in Southern CA.

Marion Morrison fucked your sense of reality, shit for brains. That's why you strut around with guns, your only history is Hollywood.

If Americans had a sense of present day reality and didn't live on Hollywood made up shite, you wouldn't be in such a mess with weapons.

America, built on brawn, void of brains.
We Only Kill Ebonically

You're right. Django Unchained did inspire this bloodbath. More to come, as Hollywood gets more and more WOKE.

Why are you lying about Soros funding your fellow DemoKKKrat's campaign? The one who let this animal go so he could kill more innocents? This is your fault.
You do know that evil Republicans donate publicly to Democrats and give dark money to Republicans? Because of Citizens United they are allowed to secretly donate to Republicans so a lot of scumbag rich people know to donate to Democarts publically and Republiicans privately.

You do know that evil Republicans donate publicly to Democrats and give dark money to Republicans? Because of Citizens United they are allowed to secretly donate to Republicans so a lot of scumbag rich people know to donate to Democarts publically and Republiicans privately.

Weird fantasy, but it has NOTHING to do with the fact that, just like you, Soros backed a prosecutor who let this animal off the hook so he'd be free to murder innocent people. You vote for people like that every chance you get. This is your fault.

Weird fantasy, but it has NOTHING to do with the fact that, just like you, Soros backed a prosecutor who let this animal off the hook so he'd be free to murder innocent people. You vote for people like that every chance you get. This is your fault.
I see why they want to let people out. I agree with you guys that we should never let violent people out. If you violently murdered someone, unless you had a good reason like they raped your daughter or something, I don't think you should ever get out. I watch those shows the First 48 hours or Forensic Files and I see guys who should have gotten 30 to life instead got 6 years manslaughter because the prosecutor didn't have a rock solid case.

If we had this argument over how long people should be kept in prison, a lot of these cases that bite us in the ass I would agree with you. Why did we take a chance? I don't like it either.

Non violent criminals I think you guys leave locked up too long. But I agree us liberals let violent criminals out too soon and a lot of those cases if I knew all the details, I would agree lock them up for life. Or kill them.

I wish Michigan would bring back the death penalty. I don't want to hear a guy who murdered 20 people got life. That doesn't sit well with me. I want death.

They had stupid criminally inclined assholes voting back then, too; they knew what they were doing.
When the United States first won its independence, there were restrictions on who could vote. In some states, only white male landowners that were at least 21 years old could vote. Beginning in 1870, a series of Constitutional Amendments and other laws have extended voting privileges to more and more citizens.

I wish Michigan would bring back the death penalty. I don't want to hear a guy who murdered 20 people got life. That doesn't sit well with me. I want death.
If they can't bring themselves to bring back the death penalty, perhaps they could bring themselves tp
give the perp life in prison.......with isolation 24/7

Forum List

Back