Mass shooting reported at Michigan State University in multiple locations around campus. many injuries reported/2nd shooting@university fitness center

Univ of Michigan has a lot of snotty Jews

MsU has many rural farm kids

They both have a lot of snotty Jews, and a lot of rural farm kids.

And
The current and on-going threat of government confiscation of firearms and draconian laws that prevent folks from concealed carry along with the lefties denigrating anyone who enjoys firearms is not freedo

And a lotta Dazzling Urbanite Knuckleheads

Watching the 'victims' being interviewed as they sit in their rooms being scared is a bit sickening. Ideally real men would band together, arm themselves and hunt down that animal and dispatch him. Just dreaming.

And

And a lotta Dazzling Urbanite Knuckleheads
Honestly?

IMO, I think the entire Big Ten is that way.

iu

But on the bright side, it keeps it closer to the people though, less. . . how shall we say, elitist in many ways.

Like anyplace, whether it is an Ivy League, Public University, Community College, Private University, Jesuit school, etc., IMO, it is what you put into it.

I don't want to hear a single thought or prayer from Republicans about what's happening at Michigan State University. If Republicans truly cared about young people, they would actually try & do something about gun violence. But they refuse. Spare us the condolences.

Go fuck yourself. It is one of your monsters on the rampage.

I don't want to hear a single thought or prayer from Republicans about what's happening at Michigan State University. If Republicans truly cared about young people, they would actually try & do something about gun violence. But they refuse. Spare us the condolences.
Why would you target a symptom of an underlying problem? Would you use cough syrup for a cough from being infected with COVID?

Always going after the gun without trying to target the underlying problem: mental illness. Bet we find out the suspect was already under review or was talking to friends or social media or some other troubling red flag indicator .... and nothing was done. That's my guess.

I grew up in Michigan
Many Jewish brats I knew went there

Interim President Woodruff: One of the things I'm most proud of is how quick students, staff, faculty took action and sheltered in place to allow police to conduct searches.

Watching the 'victims' being interviewed as they sit in their rooms being scared is a bit sickening. Ideally real men would band together, arm themselves and hunt down that animal and dispatch him. Just dreaming.
Easy to say when you’re safe at home looking on a computer screen

Forum List

Back