Mass shooting reported at Michigan State University in multiple locations around campus. many injuries reported/2nd shooting@university fitness center

Gov. Whitmer of Michigan pleaded last month for tighter gun laws. In her annual State of the State address, she called for universal background checks, safe storage laws and extreme protection orders

“I was shaking the entire time,” said Sophia Nedoff, 19, who hid for hours like thousands of other MSU students. Shots were fired inside Berkey Hall, home to the college of arts and sciences, and later at the student union, the university police said.

Michigan does not:
Require background checks for long guns
Have a red flag law
Disarm domestic violence abusers
Restrict assault weapons
Limit magazine capacity
Regulate open carry

Sounds like a damn nice place to live if it wasn't frozen 9 months of the year.

The problem is I know you're lying about the 1st one so how many are you lying about?

You're also lying about the 3rd:

Prohibits criminals convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence as part of a current or recent former dating relationship from purchasing or possessing firearms for five years after their first offense.Jun 23, 2022

While the 4th is not an outright lie, there is a bill on the floor to ban assault weapons in MI:

Oh look, you're lying about the 6th too:

Michigan law limits the premises on which a person may carry a firearm.

Why can't you be honest? This is why people don't take you lefties seriously. You lie to try to get your point across.

Last edited:
Gov. Whitmer of Michigan pleaded last month for tighter gun laws. In her annual State of the State address, she called for universal background checks, safe storage laws and extreme protection orders
Tell me why what goes on here is so important to you?

i'm America. i have cousins and uncles and close family/friends in Texas, Michigan, Arizona, California, and Nevada

So then? Why, instead of engaging in real conversation on this issue, do you keep on using;

iu

You don't act like you want a solution. You just act like you want all guns banned.

You don't even know anything about who this shooter is, what the motives for the shooting are, and how it was done.

SO? How can you want this;

. . . universal background checks, safe storage laws and extreme protection orders

W/O knowing if any of these would have done anything to stop this?

:dunno:

Right from the start of the thread, you were blaming Republicans for this, which is insane rhetoric. :rolleyes:

this is black behavior the commit more crime than anyone. 90 percent of their crime is violent.

Forum List

Back