Mass shooting reported at Michigan State University in multiple locations around campus. many injuries reported/2nd shooting@university fitness center

Require background checks for long guns
No state does.
iu

Have a red flag law
They are now discussing one. This is a very hard to put in place, and is a slippery slope.
It can be subjective, and be used as a partisan and person tactic to destroy people.
Disarm domestic violence abusers
False.
Restrict assault weapons
Definition of "assault weapons?" Agit-prop. No state does this.
Limit magazine capacity
Good. We are a hunting state.

Regulate open carry
iu

Every 4473 Form should include a Drug Screening ( with emphasis on SSRIs
Instead they ask about pot.

How many potheads do you know that are gonna get up off the couch and start shooting things?

Potheads are lazy and stupid. If they get up, it'll be to raid the fridge.

Meth, y'know, different story. They're known to punch people for no reason. But potheads? They'll never connect, they'll start laughing in the middle of the punch.

But this is our feddrel gubmint, they try but they get it wrong a lot.

PICTURES: Michigan State Police suspect is a Black male, shorter in stature, red shoes, jean jacket, wearing a baseball cap that is navy with a lighter brim. Call police if you have information.

Fo5moRBWIAElepl

Fo5moP-WIAEVL7_

Michigan State cancels all campus activities in wake of campus shootings, including the Spartans' NCAA hoops game

Michigan was a GOP-controlled state for over a decade until just one month ago.

So, what you are saying, is that the folks in the DNC, are working hand in glove, with you. . .

. . and other folks in the media with this propaganda event, and the brainwashed mind controlled zombie that is doing it, to create agitation to strip folks rights?

:eusa_think:

That is an interesting admission on your part.

I don't usually like to get involved in partisan politics, but it sort of makes me wish the other party had stayed in charge. I am now positive this would not have been possible if James Craig's campaign had not been purposely torpedoed.

Thanks for that admission!

:113:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back