Mass stabbing at Boston mall; Breaking....

Bucs' lack of knowledge on LE makes it apparent that you are merely a LE groupie. And your comments about CCW etc are uninformed. And, yes, you are a coward.

Bucs90 clearly demonstrate (one) he was not a cop, and (two) he has no knowledge of concealed weapons and how they are used, and (three) he is a coward.

Ah how intelligent of you! You can't prove any of those. One...my LE background is what it is and my knowledge of LE speaks for itself. Believe what you want.

Two....explain what I don't know about concealed weapons or how they are used???? This one should be fun.

Three....you call me a coward. (YAWN). That the best you got moron?

LMAO......hey Bucs.......lets see the domestic terrorists on this thread respond when they have to drive into No-Go zones in the United States in their Prius' and their wiffle ball bats by their side!!!:up:

I say we air lift these limpwristers into the hot zones when it happens...........:rock::rock:

OOOH......THEY HAVE IDENTIFIED THE KILLER. YEAH....HE'S DEFINITELY NOT INTO ISLAM AT ALL.....

View attachment 74468
Pretty amazing how our Bucky Mall Cop can tell a person's religion by one pic.

Youre right......clearly we are looking at a full on Amish guy there!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Dang.........Merck could make a fortune testing new SSRO's on some people posting in this message board.:2up:

:lol: The old he kicks my ass whine so let's get the DSM out. Yep, skooks found himself in there.

Bucs' lack of knowledge on LE makes it apparent that you are merely a LE groupie. And your comments about CCW etc are uninformed. And, yes, you are a coward.

Then inform me. What EXACTLY did I say about CCW was wrong....and please use facts to correct it. I'll wait....

Bucs....heres something to know at the end of the day...........

When you see people in here with 80,000-100,000 posts, it means serious issues.............

Don't take my word for it though...........

DSM-5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Holy shit....yeah...I'm on here a good bit. And I don't even have 25k posts yet. Jake is on the brink of 120k!!!! His mom's basement must be quite comfortable!

bucs, you were told above why you were wrong, so no you don't get "just once more." Admit you are wrong, and move along.

If you did as well as I did professionally, you can do as I do.

But you did not and clearly will not.

bucs, you were told above why you were wrong, so no you don't get "just once more." Admit you are wrong, and move along.

No....you just saying it's wrong isn't proof it's wrong.

I said 20 people won't carry. MOST people dont WANT to carry. But allowing them to means out of 20....1 or 2 will. And...as we see time and time again....1 or 2 good guys with guns is all it takes to turn a possible mass slaughter into a tragic....but much smaller...incident.

Now....please....where am I wrong?

:lol: The old he kicks my ass whine so let's get the DSM out. Yep, skooks found himself in there.

s0n.....you're heading to 200,000 posts on a public message board. :ack-1:

Perfectly normal behavior!!:bye1:

I did the quick math on Jakes join date...post total...etc.

He averages 56 posts a day.....which is 3 per hour for 16 hours a day if one accounts for 8 hours of sleep. Factor in 8 hours of working....and......well.....Jake...bro....get a girlfriend man!

McVeigh's bombing had nothing at all to do with religion.
It did and you can't prove your opinion.
BS Jakey.

McVeigh was not a Christian and he made that clear, after he was caught.

He did it as retaliation for Bubba's and Reno's incineration of innocent children at Waco. If you know anything, you would know this, but then we all know....

Waco - April 19, 1993 Oklahoma City - April 19, 1995

same day is not a coincidence...

beard-hagrid.png

Forum List

Back