Mass stabbing at Boston mall; Breaking....

Yeah if more guns were easier to obtain there's no way that the stabber would have gone into the mall stabbing people... obviously once all guns are legalized and deregulated crazy people will automatically become sane.

IF he knew or thought an off duty cop with a gun was there.....would he have picked a different target? Yup.

Hey....you libs go start your own gun free zones and leave us alone. Deal?
I'm not a liberal and I actually think that gun access should be slightly expanded (though regulations more properly enforced). But this is not a good argument for it. You're right that it's possible that he would pick a different target, like, say, a sports game where no one would bring their gun anyway (even if it were made legal). But it's also possible that he's irrational (hence the crazy attribute) and won't care. I mean no logical discussion can lead someone to think it's a good idea to run a car into a shopping mall and go on a stabbing spree.

The 80 year old woman and her daughter might have saved the other life and the other injured had they had a gun......

And of course....had the off duty cop not been there....no one would have stopped him till the police arrived....

A gun free zone that fortunately had a gun in it in the hands of a good guy...a cop....which allowed him to actually have the gun in a gun free zone......

End gun free zones....they allow innocent people to get killed.

If twenty people in that mall had guns and shot at the crazy guy, what are the chances that an innocent person would have been shot by one of those bullets?

And...Bucky was never a cop. He's stealing valor.

None...considering the times where people with guns during mass shootings...you haven't seen this dynamic no matter how many times you anti gunners bring it up.....

Yeah if more guns were easier to obtain there's no way that the stabber would have gone into the mall stabbing people... obviously once all guns are legalized and deregulated crazy people will automatically become sane.

IF he knew or thought an off duty cop with a gun was there.....would he have picked a different target? Yup.

Maybe you should just stay on the reservation.

If twenty people in that mall had guns and shot at the crazy guy, what are the chances that an innocent person would have been shot by one of those bullets?

None...considering the times where people with guns during mass shootings...you haven't seen this dynamic no matter how many times you anti gunners bring it up.....

Weeeeeeee!

I'm not a liberal and I actually think that gun access should be slightly expanded (though regulations more properly enforced). But this is not a good argument for it. You're right that it's possible that he would pick a different target, like, say, a sports game where no one would bring their gun anyway (even if it were made legal). But it's also possible that he's irrational (hence the crazy attribute) and won't care. I mean no logical discussion can lead someone to think it's a good idea to run a car into a shopping mall and go on a stabbing spree.

The 80 year old woman and her daughter might have saved the other life and the other injured had they had a gun......

And of course....had the off duty cop not been there....no one would have stopped him till the police arrived....

A gun free zone that fortunately had a gun in it in the hands of a good guy...a cop....which allowed him to actually have the gun in a gun free zone......

End gun free zones....they allow innocent people to get killed.

I concur.........a no-brainer.

JoeB is going to be calling for a ban on knives.:2up:

Ah I wasn't? Well....you can think what you want. My knowledge of LE speaks for itself. I'm definitely not a cock sucking coward like you've turned out to be...on top of being a horrible parent.

As for the mall....your scenario is one that I would expect a retard to suggest...and you did.

20 people aren't gonna carry. Most people dont WANT to carry. But allowing them to means a few will. And if 1 or 2 of that 20 do...well....the threat can be stopped.

The concealed carry this time happened to be a cop. Could have been a military guy or NRA guy or a basic soccer mom.

I know how much you coward lefties HATE IT when....yet again...a concealed carry stops a massacre.

Bucs90 clearly demonstrate (one) he was not a cop, and (two) he has no knowledge of concealed weapons and how they are used, and (three) he is a coward.

OOOH......THEY HAVE IDENTIFIED THE KILLER. YEAH....HE'S DEFINITELY NOT INTO ISLAM AT ALL.....

arthur-darosa-11-e1462940652492.jpg

Bucs90 clearly demonstrate (one) he was not a cop, and (two) he has no knowledge of concealed weapons and how they are used, and (three) he is a coward.

Ah how intelligent of you! You can't prove any of those. One...my LE background is what it is and my knowledge of LE speaks for itself. Believe what you want.

Two....explain what I don't know about concealed weapons or how they are used???? This one should be fun.

Three....you call me a coward. (YAWN). That the best you got moron?

Ah I wasn't? Well....you can think what you want. My knowledge of LE speaks for itself. I'm definitely not a cock sucking coward like you've turned out to be...on top of being a horrible parent.

As for the mall....your scenario is one that I would expect a retard to suggest...and you did.

20 people aren't gonna carry. Most people dont WANT to carry. But allowing them to means a few will. And if 1 or 2 of that 20 do...well....the threat can be stopped.

The concealed carry this time happened to be a cop. Could have been a military guy or NRA guy or a basic soccer mom.

I know how much you coward lefties HATE IT when....yet again...a concealed carry stops a massacre.
Oh, it most certainly does. :lol:

Forum List

Back