Massachusetts begins mass deportations of illegals.

I doubt they cleared all of the illegals from Martha's Vineyard, that has been there since last Summer.

All these "Blue" states are a complete joke! Once they implement these stupid policies, they end up doing what they should have done - in the first place. Just like "Defunding the Police"....

How'd that work for you all?

Maybe the citizens of Massachusetts oughta be thinking about voting out the dumbfuck progressive liberals at the national and state level that got them into this situation in the 1st place.
Back in the 1990s, we had Tom Menino as governor! I know, he wouldn't have put up with that crap! RIP Tom Menino

I doubt they cleared all of the illegals from Martha's Vineyard, that has been there since last Summer.

All these "Blue" states are a complete joke! Once they implement these stupid policies, they end up doing what they should have done - in the first place. Just like "Defunding the Police"....

How'd that work for you all?
These agendas have a purpose. The Progs are more entrenched than ever now.

The article does NOT note that Massachusetts is deporting anyone. It notes the Federal government is.

According to Boston 25, the US Department of Homeland Security has filed over 44,000 new deportation cases in immigration courts in the state in the first nine months of the 2024 fiscal year, which runs from October 2023 to September 2024.

Forum List

Back