Massachusetts Governor "Asks" Citizens to House Illegals in Their Homes

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I keep wondering when blue states will finally reach the breaking point and stop putting these anti-Americans in office? I actually think they'll comply with any abuse their leaders impose.

I wonder what these homeowners' insurance companies think about this? I can't imagine Jake from State Farm or that snooty Geico lizard will put up with this shit for a minute.

I keep wondering when blue states will finally reach the breaking point and stop putting these anti-Americans in office? I actually think they'll comply with any abuse their leaders impose.

I'm sure Arizona dingbat Governor Katie Hobbs will be "asking" us to do the same thing. No way, once they are in my rental they will never leave.

I'm sure Arizona dingbat Governor Katie Hobbs will be "asking" us to do the same thing. No way, once they are in my rental they will never leave.
Once someone is getting mail at your address, getting them out is a real problem if they decide they don't want to leave.

Plus, these "immigrants" aren't vetted by our government. We all know what you COULD be inviting into your home

Once someone is getting mail at your address, getting them out is a real problem if they decide they don't want to leave.

Plus, these "immigrants" aren't vetted by our government. We all know what you COULD be inviting into your home
TB for one, and it goes downhill from there.

You know, since most are fighting age males it looks like they should be able to hook them up with ugly dem blue state women that most sane men won't have anything to do with.

Set it up sorta like a dating service......The male does the needful in exchange for room and board.

Hell, who knows, maybe they will screw some sense into them because they damn sure won't put-up with their shit.

I have no doubt that the family of four would grow into a houseful of 25 within a year.

how_about_no_evil.jpg

Stop making stupid assumptions. You got a question, ask it. You got a dumbass guess, keep it to your fucking self.
If I got it wrong just say so. Tell us all that you do not support citizens housing illegal invaders. If you can't or won't I will continue to believe that you do. Simple. ain't it?

If I got it wrong just say so. Tell us all that you do not support citizens housing illegal invaders. If you can't or won't I will continue to believe that you do. Simple. ain't it?
No, it's not simple. It's YOU being an idiot.

No, it's not simple. It's YOU being an idiot.
After all the back and forth on this far-left issue, you still don't have the balls to state or defend your position on the dangerous policy of homeowners inviting possible criminals, disease carriers, terrorists, or rapists into their homes. Sir, I would be happier being an idiot, than being you.

I'd rather shoot those creatures than house them.

Forum List

Back