Massive Amtrak Crash....but who cares about our highways and trains?

Quoting facts backed by actual occurrences is not something that is derived from mindless, partisan, bigoted hate.
I laugh at you.
Retards laugh at most anything. But, you haven't refuted anything,
You haven't given me anything to refute; all you have done is prove my point.
You haven't refuted that Republicans cut funding that could have prevented the accident. Geez, are you that dense?

And thus, you again blame the GOP for operator error, just as I said.
No matter how much you try to twist it, this accident was caused by operator error, not the GOP, that fact that you continue to try to blame it on the GOP only proves the point about your mindless, partisan bigotry.

And due to your inept comprehension problems, you are unable to deduce that the GOP by not raising the funding on Amtrak, is responsible for the deaths of 8 Americans.
Please, continue to do so.
Continue to deny it....that's why a government run by Republicans would go into the toilet like it did under Booooooosh.....most of you are truly comatose.

Quoting facts backed by actual occurrences is not something that is derived from mindless, partisan, bigoted hate.
I laugh at you.
You haven't refuted that Republicans cut funding that could have prevented the accident. Geez, are you that dense?
No matter how much you try to twist it, this accident was caused by operator error, not the GOP, that fact that you continue to try to blame it on the GOP only proves the point about your mindless, partisan bigotry.
And due to your inept comprehension problems, you are unable to deduce that the GOP by not raising the funding on Amtrak, is responsible for the deaths of 8 Americans.
Continue to deny it....that's why a government run by Republicans would go into the toilet like it did under Booooooosh.....most of you are truly comatose.
Says the mindless partisan bigot.

I laugh at you.

you made the claim, you prove it....FYI:

Despite pressure from Congress and safety regulators, Amtrak had not installed along that section of track Positive Train Control, a technology that uses GPS, wireless radio and computers to prevent trains from going over the speed limit. Most of Amtrak's Northeast Corridor is equipped with Positive Train Control.
Amtrak train in deadly wreck was speeding but why - Yahoo News

I laugh at you.

Says the brainless selfish conservative who can't comprehend and is as responsive as someone that is comatose.

I laugh at you.

Retards laugh at most anything. But, you haven't refuted anything, so is that a nervous laugh?
And, the equipment that Amtrak would have been able to buy and install if Republicans in Congress weren't so damn ignorant, as to cut the funding, would have prevented the operator error and saved 8 lives.

The fact that you aren't able to comprehend what I'm saying just makes you appear as a bigger idiot than you did before. If Republican Congressmen had agreed to higher funding, this accident could have been avoided, because it would have prevented "operator error". So, yes, the GOP has to take responsibility for the deaths of 8 people, even if they weren't the ones running the train.

So, no matter how much you try to deny it, it is what it is. Republicans/conservatives, don't give a damn much about American lives.

See if you can wrap your brainless head around that.

FACT: the gop did not cut safey or operational spending

care to start telling the truth?

Amtrak is run by government, are you saying government does a poor job running things?
Bullshit stupid. Its not ran by the government. Its subsidized by the government.
Yeah it's subsidized alright. Yet another boondogle
We can put those 5.4% of unemployed people to work! :p

How much should the government raise our taxes to pay for this?
No need to raise taxes. Take some money from our massive defense budget.

There you go....

:D

I'm all for cutting spending, however I want all spending cut. Stop the government from funding passenger rail service at the expense of the taxpayer. Let those who ride, pay for it.

We spent a trillion in stimulus money and very little went to infrastructure. Cut spending and make the government start accounting for their spending.
Thats like saying let the people who drive on our roads and go to our national parks pay for it. You dont get to opt out on what taxes you pay.
Sure you do. It's easy to opt out. Don't want to pay sales tax, don't buy it. Don't want to pay income tax, don't report it or don't earn it.

I laugh at you.

Says the brainless selfish conservative who can't comprehend and is as responsive as someone that is comatose.

hilarious, from the guy who whined repeatedly i insulted him during a debate

I laugh at you.

you made the claim, you prove it....FYI:
The position that the entire GOP is to blame for the deaths of 8 people because a train operator willfully went too fast can -only- be held by a mindless partisan bigot.
You really need know no more than that.

I laugh at you.
Nothing here changes the fact that your attack on the GOP is mindless, partisan and biogted.

I laugh at you.

Retards laugh at most anything. But, you haven't refuted anything, so is that a nervous laugh?
And, the equipment that Amtrak would have been able to buy and install if Republicans in Congress weren't so damn ignorant, as to cut the funding, would have prevented the operator error and saved 8 lives.

The fact that you aren't able to comprehend what I'm saying just makes you appear as a bigger idiot than you did before. If Republican Congressmen had agreed to higher funding, this accident could have been avoided, because it would have prevented "operator error". So, yes, the GOP has to take responsibility for the deaths of 8 people, even if they weren't the ones running the train.

So, no matter how much you try to deny it, it is what it is. Republicans/conservatives, don't give a damn much about American lives.

FACT: the gop did not cut safey or operational spending

care to start telling the truth?

Bwahahaha....another one defending the actions of the mindless right. They will be responsible for accidents in the future, too. Deny it all you want, the GOP does not think much of regular Americans.

As I pointed out several times, Republicans have been hacking away at Amtrak funding for decades -- because they would rather privatize the lines, and we know how well that always works out. But this time, they have incredibly bad timing and you need to let your Congress critters know what you think:
As investigators still searched through the wreckage of the Amtrak train in Philadelphia, a political battle seethed over funding for the long-neglected rail network.
Republican Congress Just Proposed 300M Cut In Amtrak Funding Crooks and Liars

May 13 Republican lawmakers in the U.S. Congress backed new spending cuts for Amtrak on Wednesday, just hours after a deadly accident, reviving an often rancorous debate over the public funding of America's struggling passenger railroad.

The Republican-controlled House of Representatives Appropriations Committee rejected a Democratic bid to provide Amtrak the full $2.45 billion in funds for the upcoming fiscal year requested in President Barack Obama's budget.

Amtrak crash throws spotlight on funding disputes Republicans back cuts Reuters

Nothing here changes the fact that your attack on the GOP is mindless, partisan and biogted.

Nothing here changes the fact that the GOP is mindless and heartless when it comes to Americans and the fact that you defend it makes you a mindless, bigoted and partisan hack.

Nothing here changes the fact that the GOP is mindless and heartless when it comes to Americans and the fact that you defend it makes you a mindless, bigoted and partisan hack.
Nothing here changes the fact that your attack on the GOP is mindless, partisan and bigoted.

I laugh at you.

Wrap your head around THIS:

The Eschede train disaster occurred on 3 June 1998, near the village of Eschede in the Celle district of Lower Saxony, Germany, when a high-speed train derailed and crashed into a road bridge. 101 people died and around 100 were injured. It remains the worst rail disaster in the history of the Federal Republic of Germany and the worst high-speed-rail disaster worldwide. The cause was a single fatigue crack in one wheel which, when it finally failed, caused the train to derail at a switch.

th
Deutsche Bahn describes itself as the second-largest transport company in the world, after the German postal and logistics company Deutsche Post / DHL, and is the largest railway operator and infrastructure owner in Europe. It carries about two billion passengers each year.

Eschede train disaster - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In other words... accidents will happen, and no amount of money can prevent them... ESPECIALLY when they are caused by human error such as the one in Philly.

I laugh at you.

The Eschede train disaster occurred on 3 June 1998, near the village of Eschede in the Celle district of Lower Saxony, Germany, when a high-speed train derailed and crashed into a road bridge. 101 people died and around 100 were injured. It remains the worst rail disaster in the history of the Federal Republic of Germany and the worst high-speed-rail disaster worldwide. The cause was a single fatigue crack in one wheel which, when it finally failed, caused the train to derail at a switch.

th
Deutsche Bahn describes itself as the second-largest transport company in the world, after the German postal and logistics company Deutsche Post / DHL, and is the largest railway operator and infrastructure owner in Europe. It carries about two billion passengers each year.

In other words... accidents will happen, and no amount of money can prevent them... ESPECIALLY when they are caused by human error such as the one in Philly.
Germany must have republicans too?

We still need to spend money on our infrastructure. Plus, it would create jobs and help the economy.
I thought economy was at full speed already. With low unemployment, where would we possibly find the workers?
They probably wouldn't have to raise our taxes to do this if Republican politicians would agree to cut out some of the subsidies to psuedo farmers who use their land to make money without really planning to grow anything on it, or some of the corporate welfare that corporations use to pay their CEO's such big bonuses.
Look... more mindless partisan bigotry.
Good to see you aren't ashamed of it.

Bwahaha, shows where your interests are....you think that subsidizing corporations so they can give their CEO's bigger bonuses makes you a compassionate American!

I thought economy was at full speed already. With low unemployment, where would we possibly find the workers?
They probably wouldn't have to raise our taxes to do this if Republican politicians would agree to cut out some of the subsidies to psuedo farmers who use their land to make money without really planning to grow anything on it, or some of the corporate welfare that corporations use to pay their CEO's such big bonuses.
Look... more mindless partisan bigotry.
Good to see you aren't ashamed of it.
Bwahaha, shows where your interests are....you think that subsidizing corporations so they can give their CEO's bigger bonuses makes you a compassionate American!
Nothing here changes the fact that your attack on the GOP is mindless, partisan and bigoted.

I laugh at you.

th

Okay genius.....then let's abandon all safety precautions, let's not worry about infrastructure, let the bridges fall from neglect why worry about it at all, accidents will happen anyway. Oops.....conservatives are already doing that.......:D

Forum List

Back