Massive Amtrak Crash....but who cares about our highways and trains?

Yeah cause taking money away from people's income to fund trains to no where that no one wants to use is sure to help the economy

NYC to Washington is nowhere?

You forgot to mention the "millions" that use them (he said no one wants to use).....talk about total ignorance.......geesh! I guess if those millions didn't go do their jobs, that would help the economy more....according to his way of thinking, or not thinking (is probably more accurate).

Quoting facts backed by actual occurrences is not something that is derived from mindless, partisan, bigoted hate.
I laugh at you.
And, the equipment that Amtrak would have been able to buy and install if Republicans in Congress weren't so damn ignorant, as to cut the funding, would have prevented the operator error and saved 8 lives.
No matter how much you try to twist it, this accident was caused by operator error, not the GOP, that fact that you continue to try to blame it on the GOP only proves the point about your mindless, partisan bigotry.

Amtrak's lawyers have told this engineer what to say. It reminds me of the scene in Breaking Bad where Mike comes into Jesse's apartment where Jesse's girlfriend is dead from a heroin overdose. Mike said to Jesse, "Call the police. When they get here tell them you woke up, she was dead and you called 911. That's it. Don't say anything else".

As I said earlier in this thread, the engineer was doing what he was told. He doesn't set the time schedules, he just tries to meet them.

cite proof amtrak told him to speed. else, stfu

There isn't any proof, Amtrak tries to stay on schedule, no engineer is authorized to go over speed limits while operating a schedule.

Last time I mentioned our crumbling infrastructure I was derided for sounding like a broken record. So six people dead and 140 injured. So six people dead and 140 injured. So six people dead and.....

And you have no evidence that this has anything to do with the accident, so until you do, shut your hole.

We still need to spend money on our infrastructure. Plus, it would create jobs and help the economy.

I thought economy was at full speed already. With low unemployment, where would we possibly find the workers?

We can put those 5.4% of unemployed people to work! :p

How much should the government raise our taxes to pay for this?

They probably wouldn't have to raise our taxes to do this if Republican politicians would agree to cut out some of the subsidies to psuedo farmers who use their land to make money without really planning to grow anything on it, or some of the corporate welfare that corporations use to pay their CEO's such big bonuses.

Amtrak misspent the billion dollar a year subsidies it gets ?

Its really more funding they need ?

Lol...... Clueless asswipes

Amtrak Bill Continues History of Wasted Subsidies Economics21

Economics21 is a far right terrorist think tank. I'm going to print that article and use it to line my bird cage. :D

Several hedge fund managers cut ties with this group because they wanted to abolish public pensions...that's how far right this group of nutcases are!!!

Does the union still require a fireman on a diesel train? :eusa_doh:

Update: The answer is no....Reagan got rid of them in 1985....27 years after they no longer had a task on a modern locomotive.

Amtrak's lawyers have told this engineer what to say. It reminds me of the scene in Breaking Bad where Mike comes into Jesse's apartment where Jesse's girlfriend is dead from a heroin overdose. Mike said to Jesse, "Call the police. When they get here tell them you woke up, she was dead and you called 911. That's it. Don't say anything else".
As I said earlier in this thread, the engineer was doing what he was told. He doesn't set the time schedules, he just tries to meet them.
cite proof amtrak told him to speed. else, stfu
There isn't any proof, Amtrak tries to stay on schedule, no engineer is authorized to go over speed limits while operating a schedule.
According to the rules of every aspect of the transportation industry...
Safety > schedule
Every time.

Amtrak train crash STAGED. Shares agenda with Germanwings and Indonesia fake execution
Amtrak Engineer Brandon = Germanwings pilot Lubitz = brazilian drugs courier Goularte executed in Indonesia.

Snip from last episode:
5. - have the audience accept the (so far covert) genocide of anyone deemed "mentally ill" / "on drugs".
This is why the cast of the "executed" had: a brazilian who had been diagnosed with schizophrenia. Same as countless other psy-ops, from shooter in Sandy Hook school to Germanwings pilot.
Added one day later: "post-execution proof" that "elimination of the mentally ill isn't a crime against humanity": they don't even notice it, "the brazilian did not understand what was happening to him until his final moments".

Notes
The train's engineer, 32-year-old Brandon Bostian, says he has "no explanation" for the crash and "absolutely no recollection of the incident or anything unusual," according to his attorney.
8th passenger confirmed dead in Philadelphia train derailment - Yahoo News

Stage for Hoax

Illumianti explaining the used numerolog, as always

BASICS
Indonesia: Drugs smugglers: Fake executions. FIVE Agendas:
Illuminati Agenda illustrated with key acts of illuminati theater Indonesia Drugs smugglers Fake executions

Fake Germanwings Crash ALL staged with actors, the dirty version of 9/11 Shanksville
Satanic Celebrations Fake Germanwings crash first impact burnt human cattle carcasses at landfill

Amtrak is a shining example of complete waste and deadly ineptitude...

Its time to bury that moneysucking albatross

And you have no evidence that this has anything to do with the accident, so until you do, shut your hole.

We still need to spend money on our infrastructure. Plus, it would create jobs and help the economy.

I thought economy was at full speed already. With low unemployment, where would we possibly find the workers?

They probably wouldn't have to raise our taxes to do this if Republican politicians would agree to cut out some of the subsidies to psuedo farmers who use their land to make money without really planning to grow anything on it, or some of the corporate welfare that corporations use to pay their CEO's such big bonuses.

Government needs to cut spending. All corporate subsidies, can be cutout, including Amtrak, completely. All monies to foreign countries needs to be completely cutout.
Many of the rest of the budget needs to be cutback by 10% across the board. Then they taxes need to be raised on all taxpayers by 10% and continued for 8 years and then cutback down.

Despite pressure from Congress and safety regulators, Amtrak had not installed along that section of track Positive Train Control, a technology that uses GPS, wireless radio and computers to prevent trains from going over the speed limit. Most of Amtrak's Northeast Corridor is equipped with Positive Train Control.
Investigators Train in deadly wreck was speeding 106 mph - Yahoo News

in response to the ridiculous claim that the gop is responsible:

Eliminate Subsidies for Amtrak

Eliminate Subsidies for Amtrak Congressional Budget Office

i see the far left nutter are still ignoring facts

Look... more mindless partisan bigotry.
Good to see you aren't ashamed of it.

Quoting facts backed by actual occurrences is not something that is derived from mindless, partisan, bigoted hate.
I laugh at you.

Retards laugh at most anything. But, you haven't refuted anything, so is that a nervous laugh?
And, the equipment that Amtrak would have been able to buy and install if Republicans in Congress weren't so damn ignorant, as to cut the funding, would have prevented the operator error and saved 8 lives.
No matter how much you try to twist it, this accident was caused by operator error, not the GOP, that fact that you continue to try to blame it on the GOP only proves the point about your mindless, partisan bigotry.

The fact that you aren't able to comprehend what I'm saying just makes you appear as a bigger idiot than you did before. If Republican Congressmen had agreed to higher funding, this accident could have been avoided, because it would have prevented "operator error". So, yes, the GOP has to take responsibility for the deaths of 8 people, even if they weren't the ones running the train.

So, no matter how much you try to deny it, it is what it is. Republicans/conservatives, don't give a damn much about American lives.

See if you can wrap your brainless head around that.

I laugh at you.

Retards laugh at most anything. But, you haven't refuted anything, so is that a nervous laugh?

The fact that you aren't able to comprehend what I'm saying just makes you appear as a bigger idiot than you did before. If Republican Congressmen had agreed to higher funding, this accident could have been avoided, because it would have prevented "operator error". So, yes, the GOP has to take responsibility for the deaths of 8 people, even if they weren't the ones running the train.

So, no matter how much you try to deny it, it is what it is. Republicans/conservatives, don't give a damn much about American lives.

See if you can wrap your brainless head around that.

COMICAL

I don't think Amtrak is necessary spending, they have other competitors, the airlines and bus lines.

The government subsidizes airlines. Why then not Amtrak? Do you think that making it hard for Americans to get around in the country doesn't hurt the entire country? The Economy? Is this a way of thinking for conservatives?

close to 3000 passengers everyday fly on heavily subsidized flights to nearby cities. USA Today reports that they are part of a program, begun in 1978, that guarantees rural communities a commercial air service.
Government Subsidized U.S. Flights to Keep Flying - Vagabondish

I laugh at you.
Retards laugh at most anything. But, you haven't refuted anything,
You haven't given me anything to refute; all you have done is prove my point.
The fact that you aren't able to comprehend what I'm saying just makes you appear as a bigger idiot than you did before. If Republican Congressmen had agreed to higher funding, this accident could have been avoided
And thus, you again blame the GOP for operator error, just as I said.
Please, continue to do so.

Aren't the rail lines privately owned?

Wouldn't doing the speed limit have prevented the crash?

Wouldn't a private, for profit business, be a better solution than our bloated government?

Forum List

Back