Massive data manipulation by AGW industry!

Um,the man made climate change sycophants are clearly the authoritarians in this discussion.

Yes, yes, and Flat Earthers also say their cult is being oppressed. That's standard cultist behavior, to claim oppression by the world.

And the Flat Earthers also have their cult videos to prove their case.

It's no longer a question of whether deniers are like Flat Earthers. It's only a question of whether they differ in any significant way. The answer to that seems to be "no".

lol knock it off. You can clearly prove that the Earth is not flat to any one, you can not clearly prove that man has any effect on the climate,and you know it.

You have FAITH that man affects climate change, therefor it's your religion. I , and others, are agnostic on the matter. Most people are not man made climate change deniers though.

lol knock it off. You can clearly prove that the Earth is not flat to any one, you can not clearly prove that man has any effect on the climate,and you know it.

Flat earthers also tell me that I can't prove the earth is round.

You have FAITH that man affects climate change, therefor it's your religion.

Flat earthers also tell me that the round earth is a religious belief.

People laugh at all such crazy cults, including yours.

I , and others, are agnostic on the matter. Most people are not man made climate change deniers though.

Just as no intelligent person is agnostic on the round earth question, no intelligent person is agnostic on the climate question.

I , and others, are agnostic on the matter. Most people are not man made climate change deniers though.

Just as no intelligent person is agnostic on the round earth question, no intelligent person is agnostic on the climate question.
Thank you, yet again, for proving that global warming supporters are the anti science, religious nutjobs. Every time you post here you reinforce just how ridiculous you are

Sent from my SM-G892A using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

If all the data didn't say that the denier cult was lying, deniers wouldn't have to rely entirely on this kind of weepy conspiracy stupidity. However, it does, so they do. That's one reason why it's so good to be on the rational side. We never need to lie or invent conspiracy theories, because the data backs us up. To "win", we merely have to point at reality.

On some level, deniers understand that they're lying. They just see their lying as morally justified, because it pushes the agenda of their holy political/religious cult. They don't possess a moral that isn't relative. And that's why they hate us. The pure shining light of the absolute morality of the rational people causes physical pain to denier moral relativists, much like sunlight burning a vampire, so they lash out at the source of that pain.

Every denier here, without exception, is a hardcore member of an extremist right wing fringe authoritarian political cult. If right wing extremism vanished, denialism would instantly vanish. In contrast, the real science crosses poltical boundaries all over the world, because it's real science. If left wing politics vanished, the science would be totally unaffected.

lol......hey s0n, did you know the Presidents new panel on climate change convened today? Being led by......a climate denier!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::bye1::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::bye1::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump climate change panel set to be led by scientist who compared ‘demonisation’ of carbon dioxide to Holocaust

And why is the president having a climate change panel led by a denier? Because he can!!:banana:

Yep.....some new optics coming! The dinosaur age of looking at climate change is coming to an end.....the whole bogus CO2 narrative now on life support. And if one is an AGW devotee, they should look at it in a very positive light.....after all....20 years of the same tired narrative has yielded the AGW crowd zero in terms of climate change action. Nothing. Look at the laughable state of renewable energy in America! Clearly, the current contingent of scientists on climate change haven't made a strong enough case to the public.

Time for new idea's!!:coffee:

lol......hey s0n, did you know the Presidents new panel on climate change convened today? Being led by......a climate denier!!

Well, yeah. Faking science on behalf of TheParty is what Stalinist governments do. Denialism is modern Lysenkoism.

All the deniers here back such Stalinism.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand here.

The rational people stand for the free exchange of scientific ideas.

The deniers stand for Stalinist censorship and propaganda. And violence. Lots of violence. The deniers spend their days dreaming dreaming about the civil war/race war that will allow them shoot all of the jews/liberals who keep humiliating them.

Well, yeah. Faking science on behalf of TheParty is what Stalinist governments do. Denialism is modern Lysenkoism.

The deniers stand for Stalinist censorship and propaganda. And violence. Lots of violence. The deniers spend their days dreaming dreaming about the civil war/race war that will allow them shoot all of the jews/liberals who keep humiliating them.
AGW is fake science, shit for brains. The term "denier" is Stalinism. The USSR made any disagreement with the government a mental illness, and that is exactly what the left is attempting here. That's also why they invent terms like "homophobia."

Last edited:

Hmmmm.....if the "science" is so embraced and deniers are such outliers, then why has there been no climate change action in over a decade? Can you answer that for us Einstein?

Yuk....yuk.....it would appear that your side are relics of a former era. Again.....taking bows in front of banners is a snowflake stunt we see all the time. A banner but nothing else to show for all the hyper-rhetoric. Ghey

For me, climategate was the last straw. Climate change alarmists had a long history of making bad predictions, and for fearing debate, but when the world saw just how much corruption was going on inside the world of climate academia, that was the smoking gun proof that the entire enterprise is a weird, money-grubbing cultish ideology leeching off of the credibility of the term "science."

If all the data didn't say that the denier cult was lying, deniers wouldn't have to rely entirely on this kind of weepy conspiracy stupidity. However, it does, so they do. That's one reason why it's so good to be on the rational side. We never need to lie or invent conspiracy theories, because the data backs us up. To "win", we merely have to point at reality.

On some level, deniers understand that they're lying. They just see their lying as morally justified, because it pushes the agenda of their holy political/religious cult. They don't possess a moral that isn't relative. And that's why they hate us. The pure shining light of the absolute morality of the rational people causes physical pain to denier moral relativists, much like sunlight burning a vampire, so they lash out at the source of that pain.

Every denier here, without exception, is a hardcore member of an extremist right wing fringe authoritarian political cult. If right wing extremism vanished, denialism would instantly vanish. In contrast, the real science crosses poltical boundaries all over the world, because it's real science. If left wing politics vanished, the science would be totally unaffected.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::bye1::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::bye1::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump climate change panel set to be led by scientist who compared ‘demonisation’ of carbon dioxide to Holocaust

And why is the president having a climate change panel led by a denier? Because he can!!:banana:

Yep.....some new optics coming! The dinosaur age of looking at climate change is coming to an end.....the whole bogus CO2 narrative now on life support. And if one is an AGW devotee, they should look at it in a very positive light.....after all....20 years of the same tired narrative has yielded the AGW crowd zero in terms of climate change action. Nothing. Look at the laughable state of renewable energy in America! Clearly, the current contingent of scientists on climate change haven't made a strong enough case to the public.

Time for new idea's!!:coffee:
The only way foward is to reinstate God, his word as our guide, some good common sense, with some good ole ethics and morals thrown in of course for good measures in this country again (you know those things most human beings had at many given times throughout world history), and hopefully it will radiate outwardly into the world once again as we take that step foward again.

Just controlling birth rates through having moral consciousness about that one thing would be a great start. Then it just rolls on from there.

"The fact is that we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can't."

dr-kevin-trenberth.jpg

That might be the most nonsensical rambling, nonsense ever. Perhaps it was meant to be?

It depends on the "climate question". Anyone that likes science will acknowledge that man produces GHGs. Anyone that likes science will acknowledge that said GHGs must have an impact on the climate. Anyone that likes science will acknowledge that climate science is in its infancy. Anyone that likes science will acknowledge that the "global warming community" has zero evidence that CO2 or other GHGs are the primary driver of climate change. Look at the people using climate models, They use perhaps 10 maybe 12 inputs. The same people will acknowledge that there are potentially 100s of inputs to the climate system. It reminds me of my favorite quote on scientists. "What do scientists know? More than you do and less than they think".

It depends on the "climate question". Anyone that likes science will acknowledge that man produces GHGs. Anyone that likes science will acknowledge that said GHGs must have an impact on the climate. Anyone that likes science will acknowledge that climate science is in its infancy. Anyone that likes science will acknowledge that the "global warming community" has zero evidence that CO2 or other GHGs are the primary driver of climate change. Look at the people using climate models, They use perhaps 10 maybe 12 inputs. The same people will acknowledge that there are potentially 100s of inputs to the climate system. It reminds me of my favorite quote on scientists. "What do scientists know? More than you do and less than they think".
The "Primary driver" of climate is solar radiation. Affected by Solar activity or the tilt of the earth.
No debate at least over the lat few million years.
Barring that, and we CAN bar that for the last half century at least (NASA/NOAA), Warming has been caused by something else.
All evidence points to GHGs.
GHGs ARE GHGs not only by definition, but light not reflected back out into space has been measured at blocking/trapping at the precise wavelengths of those GHG molecules.
That's it in brief.

Which of course doesn't preclude several year mini cooling trends due to solar minimums, etc.
Thus MOST of the idiot Weather threads from this winter.

But I do thank you for a thoughtful post.
A rarity here at Troll Central where people who never post in the Science section brandish their RW political views.
`
`

Last edited:
The "Primary driver" of climate is solar radiation. Affected by Solar activity or the tilt of the earth.
Barring that, and we CAN bar that for the last half century at least (NASA/NOAA), Warming has been caused by something else.
GHGs ARE GHGs not only by definition, but light not reflected back out into space has been measured at blocking/trapping at the precise wavelengths of those GHG molecules.
That's it in brief.

Which of course doesn't preclude several year mini cooling trends due to solar minimums, etc.

A rarity here at Troll Central where people who never post in the Science section brandish their RW political views.
`
`
Quite frankly, no one believes that solar output varies enough to drastically affect the climate on Earth. The tilt of the Earth refers to the the Milankoch(sp?) cycles. Way too much time. What the "believers"(as opposed to the deniers") believe is that a minor, extremely minor, input of GHGs portends massive irreversible catastrophe. I for one call bs. There is nothing to back that up, nothing. .

What I find interesting from your own statements, for the last half century at least (NASA/NOAA), Warming has been caused by something else. Based on what? Is this warming unusual? As according to utterly garbage "global" data from the past? It amazes me that satellite data is now being compared to what? The utterly incomplete and "adjusted" and "homogenized" historical data coming from NOAA? Historical data from the past that is being literally changed every day?

I like science, I am disgusted by what I am seeing. I listen to NOAA try to explain the average temp of the US over the course of a year, to a tenth of a degree. I can only hope that they are joking. In the realm of science, these people need to find a job. It's pitiful. NOAA's own site claims that they have 1219(something like like that) surface stations in the US that they, THEY, consider pristine and reliable. That equates to something like one reading for every 2500 sq/mls. And this is the best system on the planet. Sorry, I like science too much to believe this made up nonsense.

I'm told this comment comes from astronauts, "In god we trust, all others send data".

That's it in brief.

`
`

You like science? Well we're real proud of ya s0n...….but nobody cares.
lol...….clearly you are completely unbiased!!!:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back