🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive fraud in reporting vaccine injuries; withheld data, pretense of “safe and effective”

I dont know that I believe they hid a lot, but at the same time as absolutely massive the whole vaccine push has been in terms of power, influence, money and political stance if there were major problems with it I can see it all hidden for "the sake of the narrative". You cant go that hard into something this big and let it be known you fucked up.
Very civil and thoughtful comment.

I had my first shot, and I plan to get the second one.

The side effects may be nothing or excruciating or even death.

But I have decided to go through with it.

If I survive, I hear that the powers-that-be now want us take a third shot in eight months.

Then will there be a fourth shot?

I wish the powers-that-be were not so cocksure about their theories.

They may be right and then they may not be.

VAERS, on its own site, lists underreporting as the main flaw of a passive system, which is what is VAERS is.

You don't have to believe in conspiracy theories to think these sdie effects are underreported, as they certainly are.

Last edited:
Funny stuff this is in a "conspiracy" forum. 100,000,000 ( count those zeros :bye1: ) are keenly aware of this. The 100 million who are never rolling up their sleeves.........ever. The "anti-vaxers" :2up:

They have no compunction about fraud and lying. Time to stop listening and way past time to stop believing.

Massive fraud in reporting vaccine injuries; withheld data, pretense of “safe and effective” « Jon Rappoport's Blog

Aug17 by Jon Rappoport
From OP’s source: “One participant in the younger placebo group experienced an SAE of unevaluable event (unknown of unknown origin; no additional information currently available at the time of this report) 8 days after Dose 1 and died the same day.” More data given about other younger patients experienced an SAE as well. These deaths are quite concerning and need full (better) evaluations.

Forum List

Back