Massive gunfight, French SWAT police vs rag heads; 1155pm edt right now

[QUOTE="Thedoctorisanidiot]
I grew up in New York, a city with nearly a million Muslims in it. Some of my closest friends growing up were Muslim. Every corner store I bought beer and ham sandwichs at was owned by Muslims.

Now I know you're making up shit.

Please change your name to thedoctorisanidiot. Thank you.

Nailed it!!

He says NYC has "nearly a million" Muslims when he grew up in it. Hmmm. In 2015....NYC only has 400K.

The Doc is a damn liar baha.

Aaaaannd....there goes Docs credibility.
Not that he had any to begin with.....[/QUOTE] He's never had any credibility. He's painfully stupid, an unfunny troll, and a liar.

No, but I DO find it strange that as an American you're not concerned about 10,000 muslims being dispersed throughout our country without knowing a damn thing about any of them. Your family could be one of their first victims, you're thinking is extremely irresponsible and reckless. And why aren't the men 18 to 59 in Syria fighting for their country? Are they cowards?
He thinks because he waves them in and encourages them, they'll overlook him. It's the coward traitor way.
Those are the ones they hate the most and will kill more slowly.
Ooooooo, you are very scared, aren't you?
Ooooooo, you are very stupid, aren't you?
Bode is a drooling cretin. Seriously.
It's interesting that you frightened little people are trying to project your fear onto those of us adults on this message board.

"Husband and wife 'terror' team: Ramic Hodzic (left) and his wife Sedina (right) both of St Louis, MO, face trial over allegations they gathered cash to buy military equipment for ISIS fighters in Syria"

"Immigrants: All six charged in the case were from Bosnia, including Nihad Rosic (left) and Jasminka Ramic (right), who has pleaded guilty."

"Codewords: According to court documents the group conspired via phone, Facebook and email using innocuous code words such as 'beach' for places like Iraq and Syria."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3322649/The-enemy-Nearly-SEVENTY-arrested-America-ISIS-plots-include-refugees-given-safe-haven-turned-terror.html#ixzz3rrjj5EFi
DailyMail on Facebook

What aren't the
You're weird, you know that?

Great analysis. Tell us how racist we are now for giving the evil eye at young Muslim males on planes.

This is what I mean.

Do you ever get sick of knocking down straw men and putting words in other people's mouths?

Blah blah blah......

Meanwhile....news is reporting North Paris is a war zone right now.

Hey...maybe these Syrian refugees can come to your neighborhood!! Call your HOA board. Be tolerant and accepting.

What your dumb ass fails to understand is that Syrian refugees are not ISIS, Syrian refugees are trying to ESCAPE from ISIS ... Just because one ISIS fuckwad might have slipped into the country pretending to be a refugee doesn't mean that that somehow cancels the refugee's right to safe haven. Their humanity and worth - and equal rights to those of yours - are still intact.

Also, you share one thing with common with ISIS - you hate the Western 'Liberals' and liberal ideas. ISIS also wants to start the WWIII and the way they are trying to go about it is to set Muslims against non-muslims. They are succeeding exactly because of idiots like you that can't move past the knee-jerk reaction to an actual deep thought.
young Syrian men fighting in Syria to defend their country from ISIS?
I can't think of any country in history where all the men of fighting age would abandon their home soil. Then seek refuge in a country they claim to hate.

He thinks because he waves them in and encourages them, they'll overlook him. It's the coward traitor way.
It's interesting that you frightened little people are trying to project your fear onto those of us adults on this message board.
You'd be one of the first fags ISIS will throw off a roof.

No, but I DO find it strange that as an American you're not concerned about 10,000 muslims being dispersed throughout our country without knowing a damn thing about any of them. Your family could be one of their first victims, you're thinking is extremely irresponsible and reckless. And why aren't the men 18 to 59 in Syria fighting for their country? Are they cowards?
She's always been know as one of the less intelligent posters here and she just illustrated why.

"Husband and wife 'terror' team: Ramic Hodzic (left) and his wife Sedina (right) both of St Louis, MO, face trial over allegations they gathered cash to buy military equipment for ISIS fighters in Syria"

"Immigrants: All six charged in the case were from Bosnia, including Nihad Rosic (left) and Jasminka Ramic (right), who has pleaded guilty."

"Codewords: According to court documents the group conspired via phone, Facebook and email using innocuous code words such as 'beach' for places like Iraq and Syria."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3322649/The-enemy-Nearly-SEVENTY-arrested-America-ISIS-plots-include-refugees-given-safe-haven-turned-terror.html#ixzz3rrjj5EFi
DailyMail on Facebook
Captured during the Obama Administration. Are you going to give credit?

Of course the French aren't fucking around.

They have been dealing with these Muslim assholes for decades and they just had over a hundred of their citizens killed.

Of course they let them all in and have been doing so for all those decades. Now they have a chance to clean house. Hope they do.

I wouldn't be surprised if they deported every Muslim in France.
The French said today that they are going to bring in 30,000 Syrian refugees.

You can't cure stupid.

You'd be one of the first fags ISIS will throw off a roof.
Ah, Dannyboy. I see you went to your Happy Place with that post. :D

She's always been know as one of the less intelligent posters here and she just illustrated why.
:lol: And yet, if that were true, I run intellectual rings around you frightened little people.

:lol: And yet, if that were true, I run intellectual rings around you frightened little people.
See what I mean? :lol:

DailyMail on Facebook
Captured during the Obama Administration. Are you going to give credit?

Converted during the Obama admin. I give him credit for that.

Not exactly a "massive gunfight".....is it? We hear more gunfire at a typical American Elementary School or Church or College these days...........

Really? The police said they fired more than 5 thousand rounds. Sounds pretty massive to me.

Forum List

Back