Massive gunfight, French SWAT police vs rag heads; 1155pm edt right now

I happen to like living here, thank you very much. Why the fuck should I leave?
Because YOU and you other libtards are a suicidal risk to the rest of us, obviously, since you want to bring in tens of thousands of ISIS terrorists posing as refugees and you dont give a shit.

So go, bye, see ya, and dont let the screen door hit your ass on the way out.

The libtard reign over America is over.

Nope, I think I'l stay right here, thank you very much.

Feel free to go fuck yourself.

Because YOU and you other libtards are a suicidal risk to the rest of us, obviously, since you want to bring in tens of thousands of ISIS terrorists posing as refugees and you dont give a shit.

Mentally ill traitors belong behind bars. Or all I w them to relocate to the middle east. That's how their buddies deal with Christians..convert, run...Or die.

we may put some deportation laws in place specifically for pro terrorist traitors like you.

we may put some deportation laws in place specifically for pro terrorist traitors like you.

:lol:

That's adorable.

Liberals and Marxists don't care even if 300 million people die from terrorists. As long as they are not harmed they will preach about the peaceful Muslims and peaceful illegal immigrants. But let's say that an islamist kills their family. Would they say the same things?

Here in Greece we have a big Marxist named Kuduros. He used to say that all people are the same and Greece should open borders and give food and water to all people. Few years ago illegal immigrants invaded his house, robbed him and almost killed him. Now he says that he was stupid and these savage beasts and all illegal immigrants should go back to their countries.

I live in the city, not some pussy suburban subdivision. No HOA for me.

I have no problem with Syrian refugees moving to my neighborhood, though. Maybe we'd get some decent falafel.

In the city? Ha. You'll be the first to go. Sissified city folks. You'll flee the city and beg country folk for protection if it ever goes all to hell. You're all the same. Loud mouths. Tough talk. But wouldn't have a clue how to survive without a Starbucks and escalator on every corner.

:lol:

Whatever you say, clown. Better go into the bunker and make sure your urine still is working.
You do not see a problem allowing military aged SINGLE Muslims in? What exactly are they fleeing?

Less than a quarter of the people on the refugee list are males, age 18-59. More than half are children, more than half are women.

There is no reason at all to believe that "military age SINGLE" Muslims represent a significant percentage of those seeking refugee status.
Interesting math there, doc. 25% men, 50+% children, and 50+% women. :lol:

Fact: Some children don't have "pee pees". Dumb shit.

Hey libs...you must hate this. FRENCH SWAT teams....heavily armed and militarized....in an all out gun battle in Paris at 1155 edt Tuesday night with camel jockeys. French police aren't fucking around. It's about time.

All this shit is from decades of liberal policies and practices that have allowed, tolerated and even celebrated this cancer of radical Islam.

WW3 is beginning and libs will be the first ones either gone...or running to hide behind the men with guns.
We won't be either. We pay the cannon fodder to die fighting the cannon fodder. Doesn't cost us much actually, some kind patriotic words, a flag, and a box.

What you faggots don't get is....they're not "over there" anymore. It's gonna be you liberal pussies who begged for these Muslims to flood into here that are first ones down when they start hitting public places.

I dont know about you,but I am perfectly willing to sacrifice a bunch of liberals in the preferred target cities of muslim terrorist in order to wake America the fuck up!!

You're weird, you know that?

Great analysis. Tell us how racist we are now for giving the evil eye at young Muslim males on planes.

This is what I mean.

Do you ever get sick of knocking down straw men and putting words in other people's mouths?

Blah blah blah......

Meanwhile....news is reporting North Paris is a war zone right now.

Hey...maybe these Syrian refugees can come to your neighborhood!! Call your HOA board. Be tolerant and accepting.

I live in the city, not some pussy suburban subdivision. No HOA for me.

I have no problem with Syrian refugees moving to my neighborhood, though. Maybe we'd get some decent falafel.

Than post #69 is tailor made for you.

Hey libs...you must hate this. FRENCH SWAT teams....heavily armed and militarized....in an all out gun battle in Paris at 1155 edt Tuesday night with camel jockeys. French police aren't fucking around. It's about time.

All this shit is from decades of liberal policies and practices that have allowed, tolerated and even celebrated this cancer of radical Islam.

WW3 is beginning and libs will be the first ones either gone...or running to hide behind the men with guns.
We won't be either. We pay the cannon fodder to die fighting the cannon fodder. Doesn't cost us much actually, some kind patriotic words, a flag, and a box.

What you faggots don't get is....they're not "over there" anymore. It's gonna be you liberal pussies who begged for these Muslims to flood into here that are first ones down when they start hitting public places.
What a frightened little boy you are.

You have no clue what's in the neighborhoods you never drive through. You would've been gang raped within an hour in places I patrolled. And that was 20 years ago. So yeah....you live in a bubble of shelter and safety. You wouldnt have a realistic idea of what's out there.

Oh....and...at least 900 ISIS operatives already here.
FBI Director: About 900 Active ISIS Investigations In U.S.

Sleep tight sweet tits!!! If these animals get near you....well....say your prayers.

Come on man!!! Even thugs have higher standards than that!!

Brush up on your reading. I said between 12 and 59. Add another 12.8% to your figure. And you can more if you take into consideration that Islamic scumbags like to use children and elderly as suicide bombers.

I saw that and edited my post. I apologize, I misread.

But again - about 75% of the population of the world is between the ages of 12 and 59. Do you really think it's strange or unusual that "more than half of the refugees" would be between pre-teens and retirement age?
No, but I DO find it strange that as an American you're not concerned about 10,000 muslims being dispersed throughout our country without knowing a damn thing about any of them. Your family could be one of their first victims, you're thinking is extremely irresponsible and reckless. And why aren't the men 18 to 59 in Syria fighting for their country? Are they cowards?

I grew up in New York, a city with nearly a million Muslims in it. Some of my closest friends growing up were Muslim. Every corner store I bought beer and ham sandwichs at was owned by Muslims.

I'm just simply not afraid of them. I understand that you guys are, but I just don't get it.

As for whether those males age 18-59 are "cowards", I have no idea. But I have no reason to believe that they're not just trying to make a better life for their families.
Yeah, I'm not afraid of them either but this isn't about me, it's about my family. Your macho attitude may be fine for you but how are you gonna feel if a family member is killed by some of these people you're not afraid of?

My family aren't afraid of Muslims either.

There's nothing "macho" about what I'm saying - I'm not trying to posture as if I'm a badass. It's simple - out of the long list of things I worry about, Syrian refugees aren't on it.

I wonder if the Boston marathon runners felt like you....right up until the moment of detonation?

Of course the French aren't fucking around.

They have been dealing with these Muslim assholes for decades and they just had over a hundred of their citizens killed.

Of course they let them all in and have been doing so for all those decades. Now they have a chance to clean house. Hope they do.

I wouldn't be surprised if they deported every Muslim in France.

[QUOTE="Thedoctorisanidiot]
I grew up in New York, a city with nearly a million Muslims in it. Some of my closest friends growing up were Muslim. Every corner store I bought beer and ham sandwichs at was owned by Muslims.
[/QUOTE]

Now I know you're making up shit.

Please change your name to thedoctorisanidiot. Thank you.

[QUOTE="Thedoctorisanidiot]

Now I know you're making up shit.

Please change your name to thedoctorisanidiot. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Nailed it!!

Being concerned for your families safety and having a desire not to be blown up by people you welcomed into your country because you went out to a concert, or a football match, or a restaurant is where many people are at now. The chance of this happening may not be very high, but you just don't know. Most of Europe is on high alert and has been this way for years now. It is not exactly 'fear', it is reasonable concern and caution, and it is very unpleasant.

Being concerned for your families safety and having a desire not to be blown up by people you welcomed into your country because you went out to a concert, or a football match, or a restaurant is where many people are at now. The chance of this happening may not be very high, but you just don't know. Most of Europe is on high alert and has been this way for years now. It is not exactly 'fear', it is reasonable concern and caution, and it is very unpleasant.

Those chances go up with every muslim we allow into the country.

Look at the largest age group from both male and female. Very few are children. More than half of them are between 12 and 59.

You gotta brush up on your arithmetic. 22.1% (Males 18-59) + 23.7% (Females 18-59) = 45.8%. That's less than half.

It's also by far the biggest age range on that chart.
Brush up on your reading. I said between 12 and 59. Add another 12.8% to your figure. And you can more if you take into consideration that Islamic scumbags like to use children and elderly as suicide bombers.

I saw that and edited my post. I apologize, I misread.

But again - about 75% of the population of the world is between the ages of 12 and 59. Do you really think it's strange or unusual that "more than half of the refugees" would be between pre-teens and retirement age?
No, but I DO find it strange that as an American you're not concerned about 10,000 muslims being dispersed throughout our country without knowing a damn thing about any of them. Your family could be one of their first victims, you're thinking is extremely irresponsible and reckless. And why aren't the men 18 to 59 in Syria fighting for their country? Are they cowards?

I'm just simply not afraid of them. I understand that you guys are, but I just don't get it.

As for whether those males age 18-59 are "cowards", I have no idea. But I have no reason to believe that they're not just trying to make a better life for their families.
We are not talking about American Muslims we are talking about Middle East Muslims raised bred and taught to hate. Hell even local ones get radicalized asked Britain.

Forum List

Back