Massive gunfight, French SWAT police vs rag heads; 1155pm edt right now

Look at the largest age group from both male and female. Very few are children. More than half of them are between 12 and 59.

You gotta brush up on your arithmetic. 22.1% (Males 18-59) + 23.7% (Females 18-59) = 45.8%. That's less than half.

It's also by far the biggest age range on that chart.
Brush up on your reading. I said between 12 and 59. Add another 12.8% to your figure. And you can more if you take into consideration that Islamic scumbags like to use children and elderly as suicide bombers.

I saw that and edited my post. I apologize, I misread.

But again - about 75% of the population of the world is between the ages of 12 and 59. Do you really think it's strange or unusual that "more than half of the refugees" would be between pre-teens and retirement age?
No, but I DO find it strange that as an American you're not concerned about 10,000 muslims being dispersed throughout our country without knowing a damn thing about any of them. Your family could be one of their first victims, you're thinking is extremely irresponsible and reckless. And why aren't the men 18 to 59 in Syria fighting for their country? Are they cowards?

NOT EVEN just Muslims.

He said if 10,000 ISIS operatives were here it would be no big deal and he wouldn't think twice of it.

Once again....the demented mind of liberals.

Nope. Never said that. I believe you are confusing me with someone else.

Look at the largest age group from both male and female. Very few are children. More than half of them are between 12 and 59.

You gotta brush up on your arithmetic. 22.1% (Males 18-59) + 23.7% (Females 18-59) = 45.8%. That's less than half.

Brush up on your reading. I said between 12 and 59. Add another 12.8% to your figure. And you can more if you take into consideration that Islamic scumbags like to use children and elderly as suicide bombers.

But again - about 75% of the population of the world is between the ages of 12 and 59. Do you really think it's strange or unusual that "more than half of the refugees" would be between pre-teens and retirement age?
No, but I DO find it strange that as an American you're not concerned about 10,000 muslims being dispersed throughout our country without knowing a damn thing about any of them. Your family could be one of their first victims, you're thinking is extremely irresponsible and reckless. And why aren't the men 18 to 59 in Syria fighting for their country? Are they cowards?

I grew up in New York, a city with nearly a million Muslims in it. Some of my closest friends growing up were Muslim. Every corner store I bought beer and ham sandwichs at was owned by Muslims.

I'm just simply not afraid of them. I understand that you guys are, but I just don't get it.

As for whether those males age 18-59 are "cowards", I have no idea. But I have no reason to believe that they're not just trying to make a better life for their families.
Yeah, I'm not afraid of them either but this isn't about me, it's about my family. Your macho attitude may be fine for you but how are you gonna feel if a family member is killed by some of these people you're not afraid of?

Doc, they just killed a woman in that standoff in France going on right now. She was wearing a suicide vest. Was she one of the 48% we don't have to worry about I wonder?

Looks like they brought everything but a circus lion and a stripper pole. The good news, the McDonalds is only thee blocks away.

If western nations allocated more resources to covert counter-terrorism operations that involve actual detective work, these raids would've happened before the attacks. Instead, we've seen one of the biggest intel failures so far since 9/11 because we continue to think old-style military actions will get things done.

Read Alastair Crooke. Read Malcolm Nance. We need to adapt better to the actual threat at hand and get with the 21st century and get these terrorists in a smarter, more effective way, particularly the ones under our own noses.

I grew up in New York, a city with nearly a million Muslims in it. Some of my closest friends growing up were Muslim. Every corner store I bought beer and ham sandwichs at was owned by Muslims.

I'm just simply not afraid of them. I understand that you guys are, but I just don't get it.

As for whether those males age 18-59 are "cowards", I have no idea. But I have no reason to believe that they're not just trying to make a better life for their families.
Yeah, I'm not afraid of them either but this isn't about me, it's about my family. Your macho attitude may be fine for you but how are you gonna feel if a family member is killed by some of these people you're not afraid of?

My family aren't afraid of Muslims either.

There's nothing "macho" about what I'm saying - I'm not trying to posture as if I'm a badass. It's simple - out of the long list of things I worry about, Syrian refugees aren't on it.

Doc, they just killed a woman in that standoff in France going on right now. She was wearing a suicide vest. Was she one of the 48% we don't have to worry about I wonder?

You are welcome to worry about whatever you like.

I'm not going to, though.

There's nothing "macho" about what I'm saying - I'm not trying to posture as if I'm a badass. It's simple - out of the long list of things I worry about, Syrian refugees aren't on it.
Yeah, my daughter isn't afraid of them either but she wouldn't stand a chance against them. But hey, if you're not worried about your family I won't worry about them either. Hell, maybe you're not concerned because you're a muslim, in which case I won't invite you over for ribs.

Yeah, my daughter isn't afraid of them either but she wouldn't stand a chance against them. But hey, if you're not worried about your family I won't worry about them either. Hell, maybe you're not concerned because you're a muslim, in which case I won't invite you over for ribs.

Nope, not a Muslim. I'm a Jew, actually - but not a very good one. I eat of lot of bacon.

Great, good for you, Doc, so why dont YOU go live in AFGHANISTAN and help them OVER THERE?

*I* and my family dont want them HERE shooting up our country.

Why do you feel this moral obligation to rationalize corporate profiteering on supposed refugees?

He thinks because he waves them in and encourages them, they'll overlook him. It's the coward traitor way.

Yeah, I worry about my wife and kids, as most men would.

No, that's not the issue. I worry about the lady all the time, along with my brothers, parents and extended family. I spend a significant amount of my time worrying about them. I worry about them getting mugged, I worry about them getting murdered, I worry about them being victims of chance and getting hit by a car or a lightening strike.

I just don't worry that they're going to be killed by a Syrian refugee.

Great, good for you, Doc, so why dont YOU go live in AFGHANISTAN and help them OVER THERE?

*I* and my family dont want them HERE shooting up our country.

Why do you feel this moral obligation to rationalize corporate profiteering on supposed refugees?

I happen to like living here, thank you very much. Why the fuck should I leave?

He thinks because he waves them in and encourages them, they'll overlook him. It's the coward traitor way.
Those are the ones they hate the most and will kill more slowly.

He's not worried because he thinks serving up Americans on a platter will keep him safe. He's a garden variety coward and a traitor.

Those are the ones they hate the most and will kill more slowly.
One of the only things they do right.

Yeah, I worry about my wife and kids, as most men would.

No, that's not the issue. I worry about the lady all the time, along with my brothers, parents and extended family. I spend a significant amount of my time worrying about them. I worry about them getting mugged, I worry about them getting murdered, I worry about them being victims of chance and getting hit by a car or a lightening strike.

I just don't worry that they're going to be killed by a Syrian refugee.
Yeah, I can see that.

I happen to like living here, thank you very much. Why the fuck should I leave?
Because YOU and you other libtards are a suicidal risk to the rest of us, obviously, since you want to bring in tens of thousands of ISIS terrorists posing as refugees and you dont give a shit.

So go, bye, see ya, and dont let the screen door hit your ass on the way out.

The libtard reign over America is over.

Forum List

Back