Massive gunfight, French SWAT police vs rag heads; 1155pm edt right now

Blah blah blah......

Meanwhile....news is reporting North Paris is a war zone right now.

Hey...maybe these Syrian refugees can come to your neighborhood!! Call your HOA board. Be tolerant and accepting.

I live in the city, not some pussy suburban subdivision. No HOA for me.

I have no problem with Syrian refugees moving to my neighborhood, though. Maybe we'd get some decent falafel.

In the city? Ha. You'll be the first to go. Sissified city folks. You'll flee the city and beg country folk for protection if it ever goes all to hell. You're all the same. Loud mouths. Tough talk. But wouldn't have a clue how to survive without a Starbucks and escalator on every corner.

:lol:

Whatever you say, clown. Better go into the bunker and make sure your urine still is working.
You do not see a problem allowing military aged SINGLE Muslims in? What exactly are they fleeing?

Less than a quarter of the people on the refugee list are males, age 18-59. More than half are children, more than half are women.

There is no reason at all to believe that "military age SINGLE" Muslims represent a significant percentage of those seeking refugee status.
Interesting math there, doc. 25% men, 50+% children, and 50+% women. :lol:

Hey libs...you must hate this. FRENCH SWAT teams....heavily armed and militarized....in an all out gun battle in Paris at 1155 edt Tuesday night with camel jockeys. French police aren't fucking around. It's about time.

All this shit is from decades of liberal policies and practices that have allowed, tolerated and even celebrated this cancer of radical Islam.

WW3 is beginning and libs will be the first ones either gone...or running to hide behind the men with guns.
We won't be either. We pay the cannon fodder to die fighting the cannon fodder. Doesn't cost us much actually, some kind patriotic words, a flag, and a box.

What you faggots don't get is....they're not "over there" anymore. It's gonna be you liberal pussies who begged for these Muslims to flood into here that are first ones down when they start hitting public places.
ISIS is an idea, dumbass. It's been here as long as Islam has.

Just because there is a caliphate in process doesn't mean jack-shit has changed.

The Muslim population in Europe , namely zones that have not assimilated, areas that have a law unto themselves, namely Sharia. you didn't see that so much 20 years ago. Twenty years ago if someone told you
these things would be happening today, you'd probably call them paranoid.

Here in the US we've had many Somali refugees who have gone on to join ISIS and have not assimilated so well here, problem is there is a huge clash of cultures, and they really don't like our culture. In no way is this a good thing and to continue it at an accelerated pace is a huge mistake to say the least. Our government really has one job and one job only, and that is to take care of its people first. Thats always the platform they are elected on. Or maybe the lies they are elected on.

the people of every nation should have the right to elect officials who represent them. If i can think of something that has changed it is this. Our president would rather support 'Dreamers' from other countries before the dreamers of his own inner cities. when it comes to Americans, he tells us we've had it too good for too long, has made disparaging comments about christians While telling us Islam has enriched America. Makes deals with our enemies like Iran, with nothing in return. Seems to me that many of our elected officials arnt so enthused with representing their own people but are in love with their own legacy and lofty ideals, forgetting the very basic things they were elected for.

Oh yes, here in California, we can really use some more water reservoirs , but our Democratic politicians here will never let it happen ,again they only believe in rationing. Its an example of the same mindset. This is something that has changed in America.

I have no problem with Syrian refugees moving to my neighborhood, though. Maybe we'd get some decent falafel.

In the city? Ha. You'll be the first to go. Sissified city folks. You'll flee the city and beg country folk for protection if it ever goes all to hell. You're all the same. Loud mouths. Tough talk. But wouldn't have a clue how to survive without a Starbucks and escalator on every corner.

Whatever you say, clown. Better go into the bunker and make sure your urine still is working.
You do not see a problem allowing military aged SINGLE Muslims in? What exactly are they fleeing?

Less than a quarter of the people on the refugee list are males, age 18-59. More than half are children, more than half are women.

There is no reason at all to believe that "military age SINGLE" Muslims represent a significant percentage of those seeking refugee status.

I should have said more than half female.

Hey libs...you must hate this. FRENCH SWAT teams....heavily armed and militarized....in an all out gun battle in Paris at 1155 edt Tuesday night with camel jockeys. French police aren't fucking around. It's about time.

All this shit is from decades of liberal policies and practices that have allowed, tolerated and even celebrated this cancer of radical Islam.

WW3 is beginning and libs will be the first ones either gone...or running to hide behind the men with guns.
We won't be either. We pay the cannon fodder to die fighting the cannon fodder. Doesn't cost us much actually, some kind patriotic words, a flag, and a box.

What you faggots don't get is....they're not "over there" anymore. It's gonna be you liberal pussies who begged for these Muslims to flood into here that are first ones down when they start hitting public places.
What a frightened little boy you are.

Do you have a credible link to those figures?

Do you have a credible link to those figures?

Sure do. Hold on, I'll find the link.

Just because there is a caliphate in process doesn't mean jack-shit has changed.

The Muslim population in Europe , namely zones that have not assimilated, areas that have a law unto themselves, namely Sharia. you didn't see that so much 20 years ago. Twenty years ago if someone told you

Here in the US we've had many Somali refugees who have gone on to join ISIS and have not assimilated so well here, problem is there is a huge clash of cultures, and they really don't like our culture. In no way is this a good thing and to continue it at an accelerated pace is a huge mistake to say the least. Our government really has one job and one job only, and that is to take care of its people first. Thats always the platform they are elected on. Or maybe the lies they are elected on.

the people of every nation should have the right to elect officials who represent them. If i can think of something that has changed it is this. Our president would rather support 'Dreamers' from other countries before the dreamers of his own inner cities. when it comes to Americans, he tells us we've had it too good for too long, has made disparaging comments about christians While telling us Islam has enriched America. Makes deals with our enemies like Iran, with nothing in return. Seems to me that many of our elected officials arnt so enthused with representing their own people but are in love with their own legacy and lofty ideals, forgetting the very basic things they were elected for.

Oh yes, here in California, we can really use some more water reservoirs , but our Democratic politicians here will never let it happen ,again they only believe in rationing. Its an example of the same mindset. This is something that has changed in America.
I was just looking at the lay out for terrorists as placed by the EU.
_86549143_europe_migrant_numbers_oct2015_624.png

They have already hit France and are busy in Sweden but Swedes have guns. So do the Swiss, so my GUESS is Hungary is next.
Migrant crisis: Migration to Europe explained in graphics - BBC News

I was just looking at the lay out for terrorists as placed by the EU.
_86549143_europe_migrant_numbers_oct2015_624.png

They have already hit France and are busy in Sweden but Swedes have guns. So do the Swiss, so my GUESS is Hungary is next.
Migrant crisis: Migration to Europe explained in graphics - BBC News
Using your amazing analysis it should have been Germany. I guess they mistook Paris for Hamburg, easy mistake...

What a frightened little boy you are.

You have no clue what's in the neighborhoods you never drive through. You would've been gang raped within an hour in places I patrolled. And that was 20 years ago. So yeah....you live in a bubble of shelter and safety. You wouldnt have a realistic idea of what's out there.

Oh....and...at least 900 ISIS operatives already here.
FBI Director: About 900 Active ISIS Investigations In U.S.

Sleep tight sweet tits!!! If these animals get near you....well....say your prayers.

You're weird, you know that?

Great analysis. Tell us how racist we are now for giving the evil eye at young Muslim males on planes.

This is what I mean.

Do you ever get sick of knocking down straw men and putting words in other people's mouths?

Blah blah blah......

Meanwhile....news is reporting North Paris is a war zone right now.

Hey...maybe these Syrian refugees can come to your neighborhood!! Call your HOA board. Be tolerant and accepting.

--LOL

true if the dogs dont eat them first

Look at the largest age group from both male and female. Very few are children. More than half of them are between 12 and 59.

You gotta brush up on your arithmetic. 22.1% (Males 18-59) + 23.7% (Females 18-59) = 45.8%. That's less than half.

It's also by far the biggest age range on that chart.

Hey dummy...he said "military aged". In AMERICA that's 18.

To rag heads? They blow themselves up early...even 12 year olds. 13-17 is easily jihad aged males.

Look at the largest age group from both male and female. Very few are children. More than half of them are between 12 and 59.

You gotta brush up on your arithmetic. 22.1% (Males 18-59) + 23.7% (Females 18-59) = 45.8%. That's less than half.

Brush up on your reading. I said between 12 and 59. Add another 12.8% to your figure. And you can add more if you take into consideration that Islamic scumbags like to use children and elderly as suicide bombers.

Brush up on your reading. I said between 12 and 59. Add another 12.8% to your figure. And you can more if you take into consideration that Islamic scumbags like to use children and elderly as suicide bombers.

I saw that and edited my post. I apologize, I misread.

But again - about 75% of the population of the world is between the ages of 12 and 59. Do you really think it's strange or unusual that "more than half of the refugees" would be between pre-teens and retirement age?

Brush up on your reading. I said between 12 and 59. Add another 12.8% to your figure. And you can more if you take into consideration that Islamic scumbags like to use children and elderly as suicide bombers.

But again - about 75% of the population of the world is between the ages of 12 and 59. Do you really think it's strange or unusual that "more than half of the refugees" would be between pre-teens and retirement age?
No, but I DO find it strange that as an American you're not concerned about 10,000 muslims being dispersed throughout our country without knowing a damn thing about any of them. Your family could be one of their first victims, you're thinking is extremely irresponsible and reckless. And why aren't the men 18 to 59 in Syria fighting for their country? Are they cowards?

No, but I DO find it strange that as an American you're not concerned about 10,000 muslims being dispersed throughout our country without knowing a damn thing about any of them. Your family could be one of their first victims, you're thinking is extremely irresponsible and reckless. And why aren't the men 18 to 59 in Syria fighting for their country? Are they cowards?

NOT EVEN just Muslims.

He said if 10,000 ISIS operatives were here it would be no big deal and he wouldn't think twice of it.

Once again....the demented mind of liberals.

I grew up in New York, a city with nearly a million Muslims in it. Some of my closest friends growing up were Muslim. Every corner store I bought beer and ham sandwichs at was owned by Muslims.

I'm just simply not afraid of them. I understand that you guys are, but I just don't get it.

As for whether those males age 18-59 are "cowards", I have no idea. But I have no reason to believe that they're not just trying to make a better life for their families.

Forum List

Back