🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Hypocrisy on Display in France

Good. It's the fault of the Iranian government. Put the blame where it belongs please.
You want to starve the innocent and deprive them of medicine?

Why can't Iran defend itself from Israeli threats?
vanunu-iran-israeli-nukes-cartoon.jpg

Only a nut would think it's a good idea for Iran to have nuclear weapons. Those nutty superstitious mullahs who are ones running things from behind the scenes are NOT to be trusted.

Yeah, I understand that journalists are just human and when in a war zone people get killed. That said, only 1 journalist has been MURDERED in Israel and the disputed territories since 1992 and that by your murderous Islamic brethren. You seem to have trouble comprehending the meaning of words. You did the same silly shit with that Roudy post in which he made a claim about Muslims in ISRAEL and you read it as Palestine.
BTW, that website also reveals that Syria is far and away the most dangerous place for journalists to be and though this thread is about French hypocrisy, our Nazi types always manage to drag Israel in.

Last edited:
Good. It's the fault of the Iranian government. Put the blame where it belongs please.

Obviously that is not what I want, genius, and the point was above your head. To put it in more simple terms for you, it is the leadership of Iran that is a thorn in the side of the world. Sometimes, their immature and childish behaviors affect the rest of the world, in regards to the price of oil, etc. If Iranian leadership CARED about it's people more than it's nuclear program, then they would stop behaving like children, but it's doubtful that will ever happen.

We've heard from their citizens back during their own "spring." How convenient of some of you liberals to ignore that completely, kind of like Obama did.

Only a nut would think it's a good idea for Iran to have nuclear weapons. Those nutty superstitious mullahs who are ones running things from behind the scenes are NOT to be trusted.

If, as some claim, Israel has had nukes for decades then by not deploying them she has already proven mature and stable enough to have them. Someday, however, these rad Islamists will get their hands on one, detonate it, and then all bets will be off.

Obviously that is not what I want, genius, and the point was above your head. To put it in more simple terms for you, it is the leadership of Iran that is a thorn in the side of the world. Sometimes, their immature and childish behaviors affect the rest of the world, in regards to the price of oil, etc. If Iranian leadership CARED about it's people more than it's nuclear program, then they would stop behaving like children, but it's doubtful that will ever happen.

We've heard from their citizens back during their own "spring." How convenient of some of you liberals to ignore that completely, kind of like Obama did.

chris-----I will impart my wisdom----into your eyeballs. Iran is very dangerous-----it is the LEADER of the Shiite world. The very first muslim I knew well------well enough for very candid
conversation ------ie he was candid about his fervent
beliefs-----kinda thought he was imparting his wisdom to me.
He was a Shiite muslim from india----a surgeon. I did learn from him something interesting---for Shiites IRAN IS KINDA
HOLY. As a second language in his high school which was
obviously a Shiite muslim high school---he studied FARSI. ----like ----whodahell needs Farsi. To cut to the chase--without getting into details-----there is no question in my mind that the objective of iran is the SHIITE objective-----a vast muslim empire to encompass the indian subcontinent, Iran and the entire middle east------just for starters. Not only do those nutty Iranians want it------they TRULY BELIEVE THAT IT IS *****THE WILL OF ALLAH******

Yeah, I understand that journalists are just human and when in a war zone people get killed. That said, only 1 journalist has been MURDERED in Israel and the disputed territories since 1992 and that by your murderous Islamic brethren.
Are Jews capable of MURDER?
"New York, July 10, 2014--The Committee to Protect Journalists condemns the Israel Defense Forces' airstrike on a car clearly marked as a press vehicle in Gaza City on Wednesday. The airstrike killed Hamid Shihab, a driver for the Gaza-based press agency Media 24, according to the agency."
Yeah.
They are.
As they've proven since 1948, at least.
Israeli airstrike destroys press car killing Palestinian media worker - Committee to Protect Journalists

But it's OK in your world to trust Israel's racist Likud Party with hundreds of nuclear weapons, right?

I trust the Israelis a lot more so than I would ever trust Iran. Israel doesn't go around threatening the security of the world like Iran does on a pretty regular basis.

Only a nut would think it's a good idea for Israel to have nuclear weapons. Those nutty secular fanatics who are the ones running things are NOT to be trusted.

Samson Option

CIA at work again.

The USA activity in Africa against the existence of France was quite disturbed. Then French intelligence started to the Ferguson events and killed some police officers.

Then CIA responded France with Charlie Hebdo attack.

But it relies more before. CIA also kidnapped 4 French journalists in Syria and Turkish intelligence rescued all of them. As a response, CIA kidnapped 50 Turkish consular employees in Iraq, 1 month after. Turkish intelligence rescued all of them again.

CIA also kidnapped French priests in Africa in years 2013 and 2014, in Cameroon, in Yemen, in Mali, Togo and Niger. They were tortured together their families. CIA killed French diplomats in Yemen. French "peacekeeping" troops in Central Africa have been attacked by CIA backed terrorist groups.

France collects tributes from African countries, about 300 Billion Dollar for each year. USA wants to prevent France domination in Africa.

Be ready for new wars in Africa and in France ghettos. CIA has special plans for them.

CIA at work again.

The USA activity in Africa against the existence of France was quite disturbed. Then French intelligence started to the Ferguson events and killed some police officers.

But it relies more before. CIA also kidnapped 4 French journalists in Syria and Turkish intelligence rescued all of them. As a response, CIA kidnapped 50 Turkish consular employees in Iraq, 1 month after. Turkish intelligence rescued all of them again.

CIA also kidnapped French priests in Africa in years 2013 and 2014, in Cameroon, in Yemen, in Mali, Togo and Niger. They were tortured together their families. CIA killed French diplomats in Yemen. French "peacekeeping" troops in Central Africa have been attacked by CIA backed terrorist groups.

France collects tributes from African countries, about 300 Billion Dollar for each year. USA want to prevent France domination in Africa.

Be ready for new wars in Africa and in France ghettos. CIA has special plans for them.
You lost us at "Turkish intelligence".

CIA at work again.

France collects tributes from African countries, about 300 Billion Dollar for each year. USA wants to prevent France domination in Africa.

Where are you getting your info, because what you posted doesn't even make sense.

But it's OK in your world to trust Israel's racist Likud Party with hundreds of nuclear weapons, right?

Wouldn't trust Likud with my damn toothbrush. Still doesn't mean you don't talk bullshit. Israel doesn't have hundreds oc nuclear weapons.

Where are you getting your info, because what you posted doesn't even make sense.

Does not matter if you like it or do not, because what I post is based on so strong sources.

I didn't say I didn't like it.....I said it doesn't make sense. You're saying France had something to do with "Ferguson"? That's insane....post a link or I'll assume you're making this crap up.

I didn't say I didn't like it.....I said it doesn't make sense. You're saying France had something to do with "Ferguson"? That's insane....post a link or I'll assume you're making this crap up.

Then read the crap and never mind. I cant prove intelligence wars with "links".

Forum List

Back