🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Hypocrisy on Display in France

He's just another idiot, so ignorant that he has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that their behavior is someone ELSE'S fault. Pathetic.

I believe that you are the one who has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that the Muslims do not have right to retaliate for what the Judeo-American axis of evil has done to their people.

I don't think so. It's the Muslims who are going around murdering INNOCENT people who have nothing to do with their beef. .

Shut the fuck up.

This information is available at your own Jewish Library

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

For many years, the small Jewish community in the ancient city of Hebron lived in peace with their tens of thousands of Arab neighbors.
But, on the night of August 23, 1929, the tension simmering within this cauldron of nationalities bubbled over and for a period of three days, Hebron turned into a city of terror and murder as the Arab residents led a rampaging massacre against the bewildered and helpless Jewish community.

The summer of 1929 was one of unrest in Palestine as Jewish immigrants were arriving in increasing numbers and the agitations of the mufti in Jerusalem spurred on Jewish-Arab tensions.

I am not Jewish, and I don't care what happened 100 years ago. I care about today and the future. We KNOW who are the trouble makers. They make themselves QUITE obvious, that would be Muslims. Given the amount of extremism, and the amount of violence and mayhem they are causing WORLDWIDE, whether or not there are moderate ones is quite irrelevant.
It isn't 'Muslims' who are the trouble makers. It is people who are terrorists who say they are acting in the name of Islam who are the problem. There is a definite and massive difference.

the people who are terrorists who say they are acting I the name of islam are muslims and they are considered to be heroes by other muslims.

He's just another idiot, so ignorant that he has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that their behavior is someone ELSE'S fault. Pathetic.

I believe that you are the one who has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that the Muslims do not have right to retaliate for what the Judeo-American axis of evil has done to their people.

I don't think so. It's the Muslims who are going around murdering INNOCENT people who have nothing to do with their beef. .

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

For many years, the small Jewish community in the ancient city of Hebron lived in peace with their tens of thousands of Arab neighbors.
But, on the night of August 23, 1929, the tension simmering within this cauldron of nationalities bubbled over and for a period of three days, Hebron turned into a city of terror and murder as the Arab residents led a rampaging massacre against the bewildered and helpless Jewish community.

The summer of 1929 was one of unrest in Palestine as Jewish immigrants were arriving in increasing numbers and the agitations of the mufti in Jerusalem spurred on Jewish-Arab tensions.

I am not Jewish, and I don't care what happened 100 years ago. I care about today and the future. We KNOW who are the trouble makers. They make themselves QUITE obvious, that would be Muslims. Given the amount of extremism, and the amount of violence and mayhem they are causing WORLDWIDE, whether or not there are moderate ones is quite irrelevant.
It isn't 'Muslims' who are the trouble makers. It is people who are terrorists who say they are acting in the name of Islam who are the problem. There is a definite and massive difference.

Thing is, the terrorists can and do use Islamic texts to justify not only their actions but the Islamic requirement to act as they do. They just use a slightly different interpretation of Jihad. When Egypt's Prez spoke to a gathering of imam's a couple of weeks ago he told them that teaching and preaching violent Jihad "had made the Muslim world a source of 'destruction' and pitted it against the rest of the world." You are denying what el Sissi admits:

Egypt s President Calls For A Revolution In Islam

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

It's irrelevant that probably 90% of all Muslims are moderate and yet you paint the entire 1.7 billion of them as 'trouble makers.' Interesting.

Even if one buys your 90% moderate figure, that still leaves 170 million not so moderate Muslims and that's a shipload of trouble for the rest of the world.

The French can be crazy.

Criminalization of women's fashion choices: France Face-Veil Ruling Undermines Rights Human Rights Watch

Well, it's their country. At least they aren't performing executions and be headings, etc.

Up until the 1970's, France continued to use the guillotine as their official method of execution. In the grand scheme of things, that isn't so long ago. I don't recall the rest of the world making an issue of it. Those who are using beheading now are terrorists. They do it because is terrorizes people. That's the terrorists' thing, to terrorize people. There may be two or three countries that currently use beheading as an official form of capital punishment, but it is another culture and their option, just as it was France's option to do so up until 38 years ago. (The last person guillotined in France was Hamida Djandoubi, on 10 September 1977. Wiki).

In general, Muslim people around the world do not do beheadings nor do they support them.

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

It's irrelevant that probably 90% of all Muslims are moderate and yet you paint the entire 1.7 billion of them as 'trouble makers.' Interesting.

Even if one buys your 90% moderate figure, that still leaves 170 million not so moderate Muslims and that's a shipload of trouble for the rest of the world.
However, that does not justify painting all Muslims with the same brush. Duh!

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

Thing is, the terrorists can and do use Islamic texts to justify not only their actions but the Islamic requirement to act as they do. They just use a slightly different interpretation of Jihad. When Egypt's Prez spoke to a gathering of imam's a couple of weeks ago he told them that teaching and preaching violent Jihad "had made the Muslim world a source of 'destruction' and pitted it against the rest of the world." You are denying what el Sissi admits:

Egypt s President Calls For A Revolution In Islam
Using the Koran to justify terrorist acts is like Christian fundamentalists using the Old Testament to justify horrific things too, like beheading and stoning. Extremist, fundamentalist Christians can, and even have--some crazy sects--justified their behavior based on Biblical text. There is no Islamic requirement that modern day Muslims use to do horrific things. Most modern day Muslims do not practice full Sharia law, nor do they want it practiced: that is a myth held by many in the West.

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

It is interesting that you find it ok that a few million people around the world are delighted to stick knives into people
in order to delight their "god" and attain eternal orgasm and even their disgusting sluts are willing to tie bombs to their whorish asses because their "god" is the DEPRAVED PIMP of the universe

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

It is interesting that you find it ok that a few million people around the world are delighted to stick knives into people
in order to delight their "god" and attain eternal orgasm and even their disgusting sluts are willing to tie bombs to their whorish asses because their "god" is the DEPRAVED PIMP of the universe
Are you learning disabled? I didn't say it was okay. I said that you should not paint the entire 1.7 billion people who are Muslim with the same brush you paint terrorists. Get it? It's a real simple concept.

And if you were not so stupid and ignorant and learning disabled, you would realize that I said they are not 'delighting their god' or anything else like that. They are terrorists. What they do is distort idea from the Koran or take literally what was written thousands of years ago, just like Christians have with the Bible. God, you are stupid.

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

Are you learning disabled? I didn't say it was okay. I said that you should not paint the entire 1.7 billion people who are Muslim with the same brush you paint terrorists. Get it? It's a real simple concept.

And if you were not so stupid and ignorant and learning disabled, you would realize that I said they are not 'delighting their god' or anything else like that. They are terrorists. What they do is distort idea from the Koran or take literally what was written thousands of years ago, just like Christians have with the Bible. God, you are stupid.

[QUOTE="Esmeralda, p

Arab tensions.

I am not Jewish, and I don't care what happened 100 years ago. I care about today and the future. We KNOW who are the trouble makers. They make themselves QUITE obvious, that would be Muslims. Given the amount of extremism, and the amount of violence and mayhem they are causing WORLDWIDE, whether or not there are moderate ones is quite irrelevant.[/QUOTE]
It's irrelevant that probably 90% of all Muslims are moderate and yet you paint the entire 1.7 billion of them as 'trouble makers.' Interesting.[/QUOTE]

rosie----the cognitively intact
in order to delight their "god" and attain eternal orgasm and even their disgusting sluts are willing to tie bombs to their whorish asses because their "god" is the DEPRAVED PIMP of the universe[/QUOTE]

Esmeralda the demented
And if you were not so stupid and ignorant and learning disabled, you would realize that I said they are not 'delighting their god' or anything else like that. They are terrorists. What they do is distort idea from the Koran or take literally what was written thousands of years ago, just like Christians have with the Bible. God, you are stupid.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

rosie
In fact---Esmeralda----you are wrong. Scriptural writings
can properly be interpreted by the people who produced them----not by saloon floozies in the Dixie. Koranic scholars interpret the Koran (which was written not "thousands of years ago---but more like 1200 years ago)
Koranic scholars who know Arabic and know the connotations and nuances of the language interpret the Koran to include
the idea that ,, as an example,, people like the slut wafa idris who tied a bomb to her whorish ass in order to kill children are now in JANNAH enjoying eternal orgasm and
babaganouch. Today a noble hero friend of yours stabbed
something like a dozen people on a bus in Israel---your pals are hailing the young man a hero. Hayat is a heroine in
your social circle. When some Islamic scholar stands up and says----"BITCH WAFA IDRIS IS IN HELL---let me know

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

How do you know who is a so-called "moderate?" I'm sorry, but I really don't see anything that is moderate about this ideology. It's one of those things where you are all in or all out, I think.

I don't know what to think about the ones who are so-called moderate Muslims. I tend to think that they agree with their more violent counterparts but would rather leave the violence and dying to other more crazy ones. I have heard of plenty of examples of Muslims who were thought to be "moderate" who ended up beheading their wives, killing their daughters, etc.

There is no such thing as moderation when it comes to Islam, IMO.

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

How do you know who is a so-called "moderate?" I'm sorry, but I really don't see anything that is moderate about this ideology. It's one of those things where you are all in or all out, I think.

I don't know what to think about the ones who are so-called moderate Muslims. I tend to think that they agree with their more violent counterparts but would rather leave the violence and dying to other more crazy ones. I have heard of plenty of examples of Muslims who were thought to be "moderate" who ended up beheading their wives, killing their daughters, etc.

chris----let me clarify-----I said "moderate muslim" not
moderate human being. Moderate muslims are those
who drink beer, take care of their own careers and their
own cars and homes--------and dream of the days of
ISLAMIC GLORY including the GLORIUS CALIPHATE ----and who speak with fervent pride of the BRAVE MUJHADEEN

You live in a bubble that is all about America and are not able to conceive that how others see the world is different than how you see it.
Actually I've lived for long periods of time in countries other than the U.S.
Your bias is obvious, about speech, about people, about other countries.
Instead of this kind of silly blanket condemnation please tell me specifically where we disagree.

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

How do I know what is moderate? I lived in 3 different Muslim countries (90%+ Muslim population) for over 7.5 years. In my work environment, most of my colleagues and clients were Muslim. My neighbors were Muslim. I have had many close Muslim friends. I have traveled extensively in those countries and dealt with many people. No one I ever encountered was anything but a moderate with me. I have had long talks with colleagues and friends over the issues that confront us regarding terrorism. No one I have ever talked to thought terrorism was anything but horrible. They have all been peaceful, ordinary people. No one has ever wanted to harm me; in fact, it's been the opposite. They have been friendly, warm and generous and have expressed only shame and sorrow about the terrorists who do what that do "in the name of Islam." The terrorists do not represent Islam and they are not supported by the average Muslim. I know moderate Muslims because I have lived it, and I know that the average Muslim, and the vast majority of Muslims, do not interpret Islam the way the terrorists do.

Last edited:
We KNOW who are the trouble makers. They make themselves QUITE obvious, that would be Muslims. Given the amount of extremism, and the amount of violence and mayhem they are causing WORLDWIDE, whether or not there are moderate ones is quite irrelevant.
We KNOW who are the trouble makers. They make themselves QUITE obvious, that would be Islamophobes. Given the amount of extremism, and the amount of violence and mayhem they are causing WORLDWIDE, whether or not there are moderate ones is quite irrelevant.

Afghanistan: Hamid Karzai warns Nato on attacks

Innocent victims: Children among dozens killed by Israeli airstrikes

I guess all these children Obama has killed on the other side of the world represented a big threat to American security: The Toll Of 5 Years Of Drone Strikes: 2,400 Dead

And never forget this:

Last edited:

How do I know what is moderate? I lived in 3 different Muslim countries (90%+ Muslim population) for over 7.5 years. In my work environment, most of my colleagues and clients were Muslim. My neighbors were Muslim. I have had many close Muslim friends. I have traveled extensively in those countries and dealt with many people. No one I ever encounter was anything but a moderate with me. I have had long talks with colleagues and friends over the issues that confront us regarding terrorism. No one I have ever talked to though terrorism was anything but horrible. They have all been peaceful, ordinary people. No one has ever wanted to harm me; in fact, it's been the opposite. They have been friendly, warm and generous and have expressed only shame and sorrow about the terrorists who do what that do "in the name of Islam." The terrorists do not represent Islam and they are not supported by the average Muslim. I know moderate Muslims because I have lived it, and I know that the average Muslim, and the vast majority of Muslims do not interpret Islam the way the terrorists do.

Well, I'm sorry, and call me a bigot, but I cannot trust them if I was to be 100% honest. If I was on an airplane and saw some Muslims who were obviously Muslims, then YES, I would be quite nervous. Does that make ME a bigot? Or am I within my rights to feel this way, given what we hear and see, and the things we have experienced in this country and abroad with this ideology?

We KNOW who are the trouble makers. They make themselves QUITE obvious, that would be Muslims. Given the amount of extremism, and the amount of violence and mayhem they are causing WORLDWIDE, whether or not there are moderate ones is quite irrelevant.
We KNOW who are the trouble makers. They make themselves QUITE obvious, that would be Islamophobes. Given the amount of extremism, and the amount of violence and mayhem they are causing WORLDWIDE, whether or not there are moderate ones is quite irrelevant.

Afghanistan: Hamid Karzai warns Nato on attacks

Innocent victims: Children among dozens killed by Israeli airstrikes

And never forget this:

Sorry but I'm not buying into your anti-Jewish tripe. I do not feel threatened by Jewish people at all.

Well, I'm sorry, and call me a bigot, but I cannot trust them
Okay you are a bigot. I guess you don't trust African-Americans and Hispanics too. I suppose you think they are all criminals and lazy.

How do I know what is moderate? I lived in 3 different Muslim countries (90%+ Muslim population) for over 7.5 years. In my work environment, most of my colleagues and clients were Muslim. My neighbors were Muslim. I have had many close Muslim friends. I have traveled extensively in those countries and dealt with many people. No one I ever encounter was anything but a moderate with me. I have had long talks with colleagues and friends over the issues that confront us regarding terrorism. No one I have ever talked to though terrorism was anything but horrible. They have all been peaceful, ordinary people. No one has ever wanted to harm me; in fact, it's been the opposite. They have been friendly, warm and generous and have expressed only shame and sorrow about the terrorists who do what that do "in the name of Islam." The terrorists do not represent Islam and they are not supported by the average Muslim. I know moderate Muslims because I have lived it, and I know that the average Muslim, and the vast majority of Muslims do not interpret Islam the way the terrorists do.

Well, I'm sorry, and call me a bigot, but I cannot trust them if I was to be 100% honest. If I was on an airplane and saw some Muslims who were obviously Muslims, then YES, I would be quite nervous. Does that make ME a bigot? Or am I within my rights to feel this way, given what we hear and see, and the things we have experienced in this country and abroad with this ideology?
It makes you biased and uniformed. Because I have lived in Muslim countries, I have been on flights many, many times with Muslim people. Many flights that were mostly Muslim. And I have traveled with airline companies that are owned and operated by Muslims; many Muslim countries have their own airlines. You are afraid of a myth, not a reality.

Forum List

Back