🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Hypocrisy on Display in France

I live in a city in the USA that has harbored a jewish population for more than 200 years------muslims are
recent arrivals----it is only in the past 50 years that their
numbers have SWELLED ------they have enacted many brutal bloody attacks upon jews-----
Muslims "have enacted many brutal bloody attacks upon jews" in what U.S. city?

At the time that your fellow islamo Nazi pig Rashid Baz----
opened fire on a small van with Hebrew lettering on it-----
carrying school boys-----I was living in Brooklyn-- The injured were a few the dead was ARI HALBERSTAM-----
I knew the family you fucking moron. My own son was a child you disgusting pile of shit-----Cynical deniers of the filth like you and yours should have the experiences of the Halberstam family. My son ---11 years old at the time, certainly, was impressed------or better yet like the families of those who buried their sons because an islamo Nazi pig ---including one of their sluts decided to shoot up a grocery store. --------your habits are remarkable. Because of experience with shit like you-----the French government closed jewish schools-------nothing like that thirst of child
blood that pig allah and his friend muhummad share

So NY is the city you are talking about.

You said "many brutal bloody attacks upon jews" but gave just one example.

I don't know that I'd describe all those Jewish millionaires ensconced in luxury apartments overlooking central park as victims...

Baz's actions may have been triggered by the terrorist killing of 29 Muslims just four days earlier by Baruch Goldstein. Do any of those lives matter?

And Jewish people were involved in killing 100s of 1000s of Muslims at this time.

So NY is the city you are talking about.

You said "many brutal bloody attacks upon jews" but gave just one example.

I don't know that I'd describe all those Jewish millionaires ensconced in luxury apartments overlooking central park as victims...

Baz's actions may have been triggered by the terrorist killing of 29 Muslims just four days earlier by Baruch Goldstein. Do any of those lives matter?

And Jewish people were involved in killing 100s of 1000s of Muslims at this time.

you have an interesting perspective-----your fellows grabbed my cousins----two little girls ---by the ankles and smashed
their heads against a brick wall-------I am delighted that
you agree that I have the right to blow your brains out.
There was no time in history that jews were killing muslims in so much as the tens of thousands-----let alone hundreds of thousands but shit of your ilk murder in the 100s of milions and counting to delight your sluts. In fact regarding Baruch Goldstein----according to your logic he had ever right to shoot------he,, as the village doctor was charged with examining on of his best friends dead body----mutilated in the style your obscene sluts so enjoy. Gee ---you make it so easy------according to you even I have a RIGHT to blow the brains out muslim kids--------well---I don't---and never will----
that shit is YOUR world

I believe that you are the one who has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that the Muslims do not have right to retaliate for what the Judeo-American axis of evil has done to their people.

I don't think so. It's the Muslims who are going around murdering INNOCENT people who have nothing to do with their beef. .

Shut the fuck up.

This information is available at your own Jewish Library

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

For many years, the small Jewish community in the ancient city of Hebron lived in peace with their tens of thousands of Arab neighbors.
But, on the night of August 23, 1929, the tension simmering within this cauldron of nationalities bubbled over and for a period of three days, Hebron turned into a city of terror and murder as the Arab residents led a rampaging massacre against the bewildered and helpless Jewish community.

The summer of 1929 was one of unrest in Palestine as Jewish immigrants were arriving in increasing numbers and the agitations of the mufti in Jerusalem spurred on Jewish-Arab tensions.

Hebron was occupied by the Arabs after the drove the Jews out. The ones they did NOT have enough time killing brutally.

Once the Palestinian Arabs found out that the Zionists intentions were to murder and/or disappear them by any means necessary it became imperative that they kill the enemy first.

I believe that you are the one who has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that the Muslims do not have right to retaliate for what the Judeo-American axis of evil has done to their people.

I don't think so. It's the Muslims who are going around murdering INNOCENT people who have nothing to do with their beef. .

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

For many years, the small Jewish community in the ancient city of Hebron lived in peace with their tens of thousands of Arab neighbors.
But, on the night of August 23, 1929, the tension simmering within this cauldron of nationalities bubbled over and for a period of three days, Hebron turned into a city of terror and murder as the Arab residents led a rampaging massacre against the bewildered and helpless Jewish community.

The summer of 1929 was one of unrest in Palestine as Jewish immigrants were arriving in increasing numbers and the agitations of the mufti in Jerusalem spurred on Jewish-Arab tensions.

Hebron was occupied by the Arabs after the drove the Jews out. The ones they did NOT have enough time killing brutally.

Once the Palestinian Arabs found out that the Zionists intentions were to murder and/or disappear them by any means necessary it became imperative that they kill the enemy first.

I live in a city in the USA that has harbored a jewish population for more than 200 years------muslims are
numbers have SWELLED ------they have enacted many brutal bloody attacks upon jews-----According to Mr Contum
the jews of my city have every right to attack their enclaves and butcher their children------or simply shoot up mosques.
No Mr Contum------da joooos ain't YOU

HUH?

WTF?

Wait until you are coherent and then, and only then, re-post.

numbers have SWELLED ------they have enacted many brutal bloody attacks upon jews-----
Muslims "have enacted many brutal bloody attacks upon jews" in what U.S. city?

I believe that "irosie" is hallucinating after drinking a glass to many of

manilogo.gif

Why would anyone feel proud of being Kouachi and killing innocent people?
So you don't believe in free speech? Should we arrest Marxists too? Marxists have engaged in mass murder and terrorism. Should we arrest Zionists? They've bombed Palestinian children.

Do you think the police should stop people with a button that says "I am not Charlie."?

I believe in free speech, I'm not ISIS sympathizer. I'm just asking what's the great idea Behind such a claim.

Why should you arrese Zionists? Zionists are many millions across the earth, and a lot of them are devoted Christians.

No.

Arresting people for that is stupid. Are they out of car thieves?

It's a bit silly but understandable especially because a few cops were also killed------even minimal sympathy with the murdering
islamo Nazi pigs in this case will be seen by perfectly normal
people as treason

OP, how can you start a thread denouncing other peoples' bias when you are so obviously biased yourself? I'm not siding with anyone, but it is very clear you are as biased as those you criticize. What a hypocrite.

OP, how can you start a thread denouncing other peoples' bias when you are so obviously biased yourself? I'm not siding with anyone, but it is very clear you are as biased as those you criticize. What a hypocrite.
I think you missed my point. I have no problem with French people embracing Zionism or radical Islam or any other extremist belief system. What I am denouncing is arresting people for speech at a free speech rally!

I support free speech for Zionists and Muslim extremists. For Nazis, for Marxists, for Fascists. How about you?

Some universities fail to respect freedom of speech: Campus thought police

Last edited:
Shalom. How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

I will be more than glad to provide you a link to a Hebrew English Dictionary , it appear you need one.

Answer the fucking questions

It is a FACT that Reagan enriched Usamah Ben Laden so that he and his mujaheddin would fight the USSR in Afghanistan.

It is a FACT that Obama enriched ISIS so that it would fight Bashar al-Assad in Syria.

If So , SHUT THE FUCK UP.

TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO AVOID BLOWBACKS BY CEASING AND DESISTING THE PRESENT CRAZY INTERVENTIONIST FOREIGN POLICY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

provide a bit of aid in a COMMON CAUSE issue is ----by no means CREATION

He's just another idiot, so ignorant that he has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that their behavior is someone ELSE'S fault. Pathetic.

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

I am not Jewish, and I don't care what happened 100 years ago. I care about today and the future. We KNOW who are the trouble makers. They make themselves QUITE obvious, that would be Muslims. Given the amount of extremism, and the amount of violence and mayhem they are causing WORLDWIDE, whether or not there are moderate ones is quite irrelevant.

I think you missed my point. I have no problem with French people embracing Zionism or radical Islam or any other extremist belief system. What I am denouncing is arresting people for speech at a free speech rally!

I support free speech for Zionists and Muslim extremists. For Nazis, for Marxists, for Fascists. How about you?

Some universities fail to respect freedom of speech: Campus thought police
Bias is bias. Free speech may be interpreted differently in other countries than in the US. You live in a bubble that is all about America and are not able to conceive that how others see the world is different than how you see it. Your bias is obvious, about speech, about people, about other countries. Due to that, you have zero credibility about pretty much anything.

He's just another idiot, so ignorant that he has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that their behavior is someone ELSE'S fault. Pathetic.

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

I am not Jewish, and I don't care what happened 100 years ago. I care about today and the future. We KNOW who are the trouble makers. They make themselves QUITE obvious, that would be Muslims. Given the amount of extremism, and the amount of violence and mayhem they are causing WORLDWIDE, whether or not there are moderate ones is quite irrelevant.
It isn't 'Muslims' who are the trouble makers. It is people who are terrorists who say they are acting in the name of Islam who are the problem. There is a definite and massive difference.

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

It's irrelevant that probably 90% of all Muslims are moderate and yet you paint the entire 1.7 billion of them as 'trouble makers.' Interesting.

Forum List

Back