🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Hypocrisy on Display in France

Oh stuff it. Those people have a problem with EVERYONE who does not believe the way they do. They hate everybody. THEY are the problem in the world today.

Shalom. How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

I will be more than glad to provide you a link to a Hebrew English Dictionary , it appear you need one.

Answer the fucking questions

It is a FACT that Reagan enriched Usamah Ben Laden so that he and his mujaheddin would fight the USSR in Afghanistan.

It is a FACT that Obama enriched ISIS so that it would fight Bashar al-Assad in Syria.

If So , SHUT THE FUCK UP.

TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO AVOID BLOWBACKS BY CEASING AND DESISTING THE PRESENT CRAZY INTERVENTIONIST FOREIGN POLICY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

provide a bit of aid in a COMMON CAUSE issue is ----by no means CREATION

He's just another idiot, so ignorant that he has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that their behavior is someone ELSE'S fault. Pathetic.

I believe that you are the one who has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that the Muslims do not have right to retaliate for what the Judeo-American axis of evil has done to their people.

I don't think so. It's the Muslims who are going around murdering INNOCENT people who have nothing to do with their beef. They would probably kill you too. Lol. Like I've said before, they would probably kill you, drag your body around while the women and children cheer and scream about how great Allah is and they would be lighting your body on fire, other such wonderful things from the religion of peace. And you call others "evil." Good grief. You must be blind.

I'm quite sure these people have always behaved in this manner, whether it be towards one another or outsiders. The ways in which they conduct themselves, are no one else's fault. They do these things because they LIKE it, obviously.

Read about what Menachen Begin did to the Palestinian Arabs since 1925. The History was written by a Jew , an Israeli citizen and Prof at Beshiva Univerity.

And you should be familiar with recent history which shows that the US was in Iraq for 18 years , slaughtered a million children and Madeline Albright defended the carnage as "worthy".

I will be more than glad to provide you a link to a Hebrew English Dictionary , it appear you need one.

It is a FACT that Reagan enriched Usamah Ben Laden so that he and his mujaheddin would fight the USSR in Afghanistan.

It is a FACT that Obama enriched ISIS so that it would fight Bashar al-Assad in Syria.

TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO AVOID BLOWBACKS BY CEASING AND DESISTING THE PRESENT CRAZY INTERVENTIONIST FOREIGN POLICY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's just another idiot, so ignorant that he has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that their behavior is someone ELSE'S fault. Pathetic.

I believe that you are the one who has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that the Muslims do not have right to retaliate for what the Judeo-American axis of evil has done to their people.

I don't think so. It's the Muslims who are going around murdering INNOCENT people who have nothing to do with their beef. They would probably kill you too. Lol. Like I've said before, they would probably kill you, drag your body around while the women and children cheer and scream about how great Allah is and they would be lighting your body on fire, other such wonderful things from the religion of peace. And you call others "evil." Good grief. You must be blind.

I'm quite sure these people have always behaved in this manner, whether it be towards one another or outsiders. The ways in which they conduct themselves, are no one else's fault. They do these things because they LIKE it, obviously.

Read about what Menachen Begin did to the Palestinian Arabs since 1925. The History was written by a Jew , an Israeli citizen and Prof at Beshiva Univerity.

And you should be familiar with recent history which shows that the US was in Iraq for 18 years , slaughtered a million children and Madeline Albright defended the carnage as "worthy".

Sorry, I put the blame where the blame lies and not in the reactions. The blame lies with Saddam Hussein. HE killed his people.

So . . . what excuse can you come up with for the way they've ALWAYS behaved? Face facts, they are NOT about peace. Lol.
But Muslims are not overthrowing elected governments on the opposite side of the planet from their homelands, are they?
"In (Wesley) Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat.

"'Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran.'"

Historically, Muslims are no more prone to violence than Christians (Crusades, conquest of the Americas) Since the end of WWII, the extent of Muslim on Muslim violence in the Middle East has been due in large part to US foreign policy.

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So . . . what excuse can you come up with for the way they've ALWAYS behaved? Face facts, they are NOT about peace. Lol.
But Muslims are not overthrowing elected governments on the opposite side of the planet from their homelands, are they?
"In (Wesley) Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat.

"'Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran.'"

Historically, Muslims are no more prone to violence than Christians (Crusades, conquest of the Americas) Since the end of WWII, the extent of Muslim on Muslim violence in the Middle East has been due in large part to US foreign policy.

If they could, they most definitely would, and they would NOT be as nice as we are either. Don't doubt that for a moment!

France has reasonable laws against highly provocative and treasonous
speech-----is that what you mean?
The French government and Charlie Hedbo censor mild criticism of secular French Jews while embracing ugly obscene bigoted attacks on other ethnic groups:

hebdo_racist.jpg

My God, just hope and pray that those nuts NEVER develop the technology to be able to threaten us. That would be REALLY bad.

Oh stuff it. Those people have a problem with EVERYONE who does not believe the way they do. They hate everybody. THEY are the problem in the world today.

chris------CULTURAL NORMS-----are very solid----they simply do not go away from generation to generation. My sense of
islam is that it started out in a land with specific cultural norms in a group with every solid cultural norms-----the ARABS OF ARABIA. We know so little about pre Islamic Arabian culture
(at least I know very little and do not find much anywhere)----
I think that the most logical place to look is the
remaining Bedouins of the Arabian desert (ya know---
the ones AL LAWRENCE knew) He did write a book----
(I found it on a library shelf and laughed so much I was
SHUSHED) Islam is really ---Arabian Bedouin culture.---
islam takes Arabian Bedouin culture along with it wherever
it goes. Even the Indians of that which became pakistan---
were ARABIZED. It's the CULTURE OF ARABIA ----just like Nazism is the culture of Brunhilda

You goosestep around and then whine when someone notices you're a goosestepper. C'mon, SAYIT ... be proud of who and what your are, a Zionazi.
flag_Israel_Nazi_0.gif

France has reasonable laws against highly provocative and treasonous
speech-----is that what you mean?
The French government and Charlie Hedbo censor mild criticism of secular French Jews while embracing ugly obscene bigoted attacks on other ethnic groups:

It just seems that way to you--------your concept of mild criticism
of jews is the kinda stuff Goebbels wrote-----and a little joke
about DA PROPHET------is OBSCENE AND BIGOTED

chris------CULTURAL NORMS-----are very solid----they simply do not go away from generation to generation. My sense of
islam is that it started out in a land with specific cultural norms in a group with every solid cultural norms-----the ARABS OF ARABIA. We know so little about pre Islamic Arabian culture
were ARABIZED. It's the CULTURE OF ARABIA ----just like Nazism is the culture of Brunhilda

I know that I've read things about warring tribes in the Middle East that have had centuries' long wars with one another.

I know that I've read things about warring tribes in the Middle East that have had centuries' long wars with one another.

Yes------over there----the hatfields and the mc coys would
be something like girl scouts

When Gaza stops sending rockets into Israel, Israel will stop retaliating. That will stop the killing on both sides. Duh!
If Israel stopped its ethnic cleansing of Palestinians, discrimination against Palestinians, and bombing of Palestinians the Palestinians would stop retaliating.

Israel has been the primary aggressor: The Impact of the Conflict on Children

I was a kid once-----then a young woman------the most damaged by INTENSE HATRED kids-----hatred which they
bore-------were Pakistanis and muslims from India -------they
HATE intensely. They even hate whole groups with which
their communities never had any appreciable contact------
Pakistani children hate jews a whole lot more than arab children hate jews

Yes------over there----the hatfields and the mc coys would
be something like girl scouts

:lol: Yeah, they would be the "tolerant" ones. I just feel so lucky, as a woman, to not have been born there. I can't even imagine.

When Gaza stops sending rockets into Israel, Israel will stop retaliating. That will stop the killing on both sides. Duh!
If Israel stopped its ethnic cleansing of Palestinians, discrimination against Palestinians, and bombing of Palestinians the Palestinians would stop retaliating.
First off, if Israel was interested in ethnic cleansing, they would just do it and no one could stop them. Secondly, Israel only responds to terrorist attacks. The Palestinians just cant seem to stop firing rockets into Israel, so Israel is forced to punish them. The fact that Israel bombs the Palestinians is a good thing, because it shows that justice can still be had in the barbaric middle east.

Israel has been the primary aggressor: The Impact of the Conflict on Children

I doubt that Israel will stop defending itself just because you are insane.

They would need something more concrete than your paranoid fantasies about an ethnic clensing that exists only in your imagination.

How did you suceed turning this thread into a "let's blame Israel" thread? If you want to bash Israel, there is planty of room to do si in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict board, don'tcha think?

That being said, Charlie Hebdo can say and do whatever it wants, as long as they don't insult the prophet. We saw what happens once THAT occurs.

Forum List

Back