🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Hypocrisy on Display in France

I can bring you the picture of the Fogels, but since it's became a popularity contast, I'd rather not. Besides, those are quite graphic.

Let's just say, I've seen worse.

I believe that you are the one who has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that the Muslims do not have right to retaliate for what the Judeo-American axis of evil has done to their people.

I don't think so. It's the Muslims who are going around murdering INNOCENT people who have nothing to do with their beef. They would probably kill you too. Lol. Like I've said before, they would probably kill you, drag your body around while the women and children cheer and scream about how great Allah is and they would be lighting your body on fire, other such wonderful things from the religion of peace. And you call others "evil." Good grief. You must be blind.

I'm quite sure these people have always behaved in this manner, whether it be towards one another or outsiders. The ways in which they conduct themselves, are no one else's fault. They do these things because they LIKE it, obviously.

chris------CULTURAL NORMS-----are very solid----they simply do not go away from generation to generation. My sense of
islam is that it started out in a land with specific cultural norms in a group with every solid cultural norms-----the ARABS OF ARABIA. We know so little about pre Islamic Arabian culture
(at least I know very little and do not find much anywhere)----
I think that the most logical place to look is the
remaining Bedouins of the Arabian desert (ya know---
the ones AL LAWRENCE knew) He did write a book----
(I found it on a library shelf and laughed so much I was
SHUSHED) Islam is really ---Arabian Bedouin culture.---
islam takes Arabian Bedouin culture along with it wherever
it goes. Even the Indians of that which became pakistan---
were ARABIZED. It's the CULTURE OF ARABIA ----just like Nazism is the culture of Brunhilda

I know that I've read things about warring tribes in the Middle East that have had centuries' long wars with one another.

Yes------over there----the hatfields and the mc coys would
be something like girl scouts

:lol: Yeah, they would be the "tolerant" ones. I just feel so lucky, as a woman, to not have been born there. I can't even imagine.

Chris----did you notice the phrase "JUDEO AMERICAN
AXIS OF EVIL"??? nuthin. new. I stumbled into lots of
educated muslims from south east asia-------as far back as the mid 1960s----and since--------for them "ZIONIST-CONTROLLED-CIA"-------is one word and is something like the emperor MING----of mars (if you are too young to remember FLASH GORDON------you don't know MING--a kind of evil force guy controlling the galaxy)

I can bring you the picture of the Fogels, but since it's became a popularity contast, I'd rather not. Besides, those are quite graphic.

Let's just say, I've seen worse.

I have seen worse just in inner city hospital
emergency rooms. ----------propagandaists are
so GORE HAPPY----- I have been known to grab
cameras from the hands of "visitors". who knows what
they want to label the pictures

Last edited:
The fact that Israel bombs the Palestinians is a good thing,
A good thing?

Victim of Israeli cluster bomb in Lebanon
i-22.jpg
Its disgusting how they use their own children as human shields. What kind of person would fire rockets from a neighborhood where women and children live?

Israel accused of indiscriminate phosphorus use in Gaza
Human Rights Watch report claims Israel committed war crimes in its use of air-burst white phosphorus artillery shells

quote: One white phosphorous shell hit the house directly, killing a father and four of his children. His wife was severely burnt.

quote: The group said it found no evidence that Hamas fighters used Palestinian civilians as human shields - a key Israeli claim - in the area at the time of the attacks it researched.

France vs. free speech

What Freedom of Speech?

quote: You can also go to jail for using speech to defy the government. This past weekend, millions of folks in France wore buttons and headbands that proclaimed in French: "I am Charlie Hebdo." Those whose buttons proclaimed "I am not Charlie Hebdo" were asked by the police to remove them. Those who wore buttons that proclaimed, either satirically or hatefully, "I am Kouachi" were arrested. Arrested for speech at a march in support of free speech? Yes.

Oh stuff it. Those people have a problem with EVERYONE who does not believe the way they do. They hate everybody. THEY are the problem in the world today.

Shalom. How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

I will be more than glad to provide you a link to a Hebrew English Dictionary , it appear you need one.

Answer the fucking questions

It is a FACT that Reagan enriched Usamah Ben Laden so that he and his mujaheddin would fight the USSR in Afghanistan.

It is a FACT that Obama enriched ISIS so that it would fight Bashar al-Assad in Syria.

If So , SHUT THE FUCK UP.

TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO AVOID BLOWBACKS BY CEASING AND DESISTING THE PRESENT CRAZY INTERVENTIONIST FOREIGN POLICY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

provide a bit of aid in a COMMON CAUSE issue is ----by no means CREATION

He's just another idiot, so ignorant that he has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that their behavior is someone ELSE'S fault. Pathetic.

I believe that you are the one who has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that the Muslims do not have right to retaliate for what the Judeo-American axis of evil has done to their people.

I don't think so. It's the Muslims who are going around murdering INNOCENT people who have nothing to do with their beef. .

Shut the fuck up.

This information is available at your own Jewish Library

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

For many years, the small Jewish community in the ancient city of Hebron lived in peace with their tens of thousands of Arab neighbors.
But, on the night of August 23, 1929, the tension simmering within this cauldron of nationalities bubbled over and for a period of three days, Hebron turned into a city of terror and murder as the Arab residents led a rampaging massacre against the bewildered and helpless Jewish community.

The summer of 1929 was one of unrest in Palestine as Jewish immigrants were arriving in increasing numbers and the agitations of the mufti in Jerusalem spurred on Jewish-Arab tensions.

France vs. free speech

What Freedom of Speech?

quote: You can also go to jail for using speech to defy the government. This past weekend, millions of folks in France wore buttons and headbands that proclaimed in French: "I am Charlie Hebdo." Those whose buttons proclaimed "I am not Charlie Hebdo" were asked by the police to remove them. Those who wore buttons that proclaimed, either satirically or hatefully, "I am Kouachi" were arrested. Arrested for speech at a march in support of free speech? Yes.

People were arrested for identifying and proclaiming themselves supporters of terrorism and murder-----it
offended the police. How dim are you?

France vs. free speech

What Freedom of Speech?

Why would anyone feel proud of being Kouachi and killing innocent people?

Shalom. How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

I will be more than glad to provide you a link to a Hebrew English Dictionary , it appear you need one.

Answer the fucking questions

It is a FACT that Reagan enriched Usamah Ben Laden so that he and his mujaheddin would fight the USSR in Afghanistan.

It is a FACT that Obama enriched ISIS so that it would fight Bashar al-Assad in Syria.

If So , SHUT THE FUCK UP.

TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO AVOID BLOWBACKS BY CEASING AND DESISTING THE PRESENT CRAZY INTERVENTIONIST FOREIGN POLICY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's just another idiot, so ignorant that he has fallen for the insane psychotic propaganda that their behavior is someone ELSE'S fault. Pathetic.

I don't think so. It's the Muslims who are going around murdering INNOCENT people who have nothing to do with their beef. .

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

For many years, the small Jewish community in the ancient city of Hebron lived in peace with their tens of thousands of Arab neighbors.
But, on the night of August 23, 1929, the tension simmering within this cauldron of nationalities bubbled over and for a period of three days, Hebron turned into a city of terror and murder as the Arab residents led a rampaging massacre against the bewildered and helpless Jewish community.

The summer of 1929 was one of unrest in Palestine as Jewish immigrants were arriving in increasing numbers and the agitations of the mufti in Jerusalem spurred on Jewish-Arab tensions.

Hebron was occupied by the Arabs after the drove the Jews out. The ones they did NOT have enough time killing brutally.

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

Hebron was occupied by the Arabs after the drove the Jews out. The ones they did NOT have enough time killing brutally.

Once the Palestinian Arabs found out that the Zionists intentions were to murder and/or disappear them by any means necessary it became imperative that they kill the enemy first.

Wow, that's just nonsense. They butchered babies and toddlers with axes like beasts.

And btw, what's with the 70 sized font? I'm not a 100 year old lady, I can read perfectly well if you write normally.

Wow, that's just nonsense. They butchered babies and toddlers with axes like beasts.

And btw, what's with the 70 sized font? I'm not a 100 year old lady, I can read perfectly well if you write normally.

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

Once the Palestinian Arabs found out that the Zionists intentions were to murder and/or disappear them by any means necessary it became imperative that they kill the enemy first.

.It is clear to me that Contum INTENDS to murder children and to destroy populations------what shall we do with this vicious enemy?

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

Shut the fuck up.

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

I live in a city in the USA that has harbored a jewish population for more than 200 years------muslims are
recent arrivals----it is only in the past 50 years that their
numbers have SWELLED ------they have enacted many brutal bloody attacks upon jews-----According to Mr Contum
the jews of my city have every right to attack their enclaves and butcher their children------or simply shoot up mosques.
No Mr Contum------da joooos ain't YOU

So you don't believe in free speech? Should we arrest Marxists too? Marxists have engaged in mass murder and terrorism. Should we arrest Zionists? They've bombed Palestinian children.

Do you think the police should stop people with a button that says "I am not Charlie."?

Last edited:
I live in a city in the USA that has harbored a jewish population for more than 200 years------muslims are
recent arrivals----it is only in the past 50 years that their
numbers have SWELLED ------they have enacted many brutal bloody attacks upon jews-----
Muslims "have enacted many brutal bloody attacks upon jews" in what U.S. city?

So you don't believe in free speech? Should we arrest Marxists too? Marxists have engaged in mass murder and terrorism. Should we arrest Zionists? They've bombed Palestinian children.

Do you think the police should stop people with a button that says "I am not Charlie."?

a button which says "I am not Charlie" at this time is in very bad taste consistent with the sloppy pigs which are islamo Nazis but it does not seem to be a criminal offense.
A button in support of your fellow islamo Nazi pigs who entered buildings and a grocery store to murder unarmed people for the glory of the pile of shit you worship----does
seem to me to be a criminal offense
a

Forum List

Back