🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive riot in Rochester

Reform to what ??? You better come up with something far better than what has been known or has been the case in these democratic strong holds for decades now. Maybe you ought to consider reforming yourselves before suggesting that others should reform. So far conservatives 10 - Demoncrat's 0 on the scoreboard.

Reform of the police departments so we don't have incidents of white cops killing black folks...

This shouldn't be a partisan thing... and Trump can't be president to just "Some" of the country.

I want a president who's president of the whole country.
more whites are shot by cops...read the numbers instead of running FAKE NEWS---BTW---BEIJING joe aint even able to control his bladder let alone what the demoncrats created

Here's hoping they burn you to the ground.

I've got insurance... not that worried about it.

" Section 43.02[5] addresses exclusions related to violent uprisings and armed hostilities. Sections 43.02[5][a]-[e] explain that for the "war" exclusion to apply, armed hostilities between two or more states or sovereign entities must be ongoing. Losses resulting from usurped power, insurrection, invasion, rebellion, and civil war are also typically excluded from coverage, see Sections 43.02[5][g]-. In contrast, as discussed in Section 43.02[5][f], losses resulting from domestic riot and civil commotion are generally covered. The unique problems presented by acts of terrorism are addressed in Section 43.02[5][j]. "

Of particular note.....

" Losses resulting from usurped power, insurrection, invasion, rebellion, and civil war are also typically excluded from coverage"

You're a dumbass.

That refers to War, not riots.

So many people are asking — Does insurance cover riots and looting?

The answer: Yes, standard insurance policies usually cover damage that results from rioting, looting, vandalism, and/or civil commotion. This would include damage caused by rioters as well as damage caused by the reactions of police and civil authorities during a riot.

Typical homeowners insurance policies cover damages that result from vandalism, rioting and civil commotion, fires, explosions, etc. This coverage includes damage to structures on the property, as well as to personal property and possessions inside and outside the home.

If the damage is extensive enough that you can no longer live in your home, standard home insurance policies and renters insurance policies may cover the cost of living away from home. Coverage for additional living expenses (ALEs) can be used while your home is being repaired or rebuilt, and ALEs can include the cost of things like hotel bills, meals, and other necessary expenses.

Sounds scary. I'm almost thinking about voting biden to stay safe! Dems control America with no recourse.

Can you imagine if the dems disarm America.
This disaster in America, and the riot's, are happening in Donald trumps America, do not put this on joe Biden or anybody else. the racist and bigot president, has ruined America for ever.
and YOUR president wants it all to end....TRUMP that is---your demoncrats are the cause of the riots

I'm sure it was tragic..... maybe, the video doesn't show either way, and I really don't care. But let's say it was, just for shits and giggles....

The man died. It was tragic.

Now how does that tragedy justify invading businesses, destroying property, disrupting commerce at said property, and terrorizing and harassing uninvolved bystanders who just want to eat their dinner?

Most of the protests have been peaceful. if you are "Terrorized" by someone demanding redress for a horrible crime, that's kind of on you.

Ok dummy, so just as it should be the body cam footage revealed the lies. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work, yet you support anti-police actions by rioting in the streets, commiting crimes, burning things, hurting and killing people instead of letting due process and the evidence convict ??? So you are just a race baiting/race hustling activist among other troubled goings on in that scheming mind of yours eh ????

Naw, man, the way it should work is that there should have been complete transparency from the beginning.

nobody is "killing" or "Hurting" anyone in these actions. Except maybe the guy who plowed his car into some protesters and maced them.

OH, noes, they got chased away from their dinner!!!
Not every death is a tragedy.

And the events in the OP weren't any kind of "peaceful", so why are you pretending they were?

You got no integrity at all.

I think a lot of loudmouths are going to start stopping bullets with their faces soon.

The Boxer Rebellion?
I saw an old kung fu movie when I was a kid where one of the bad guys, (bandits terrorizing a poor chinese village; usual shit) was confronted by several young men of the village who had all been practicing their crescent kicks or whatever, and the bad guy pulled out a pair of Nambu pistols and shot every one who didn't run away fast enough.

There was a lesson there.

I think a lot of loudmouths are going to start stopping bullets with their faces soon.

The Boxer Rebellion?
I saw an old kung fu movie when I was a kid where one of the bad guys, (bandits terrorizing a poor chinese village; usual shit) was confronted by several young men of the village who had all been practicing their crescent kicks or whatever, and the bad guy pulled out a pair of Nambu pistols and shot every one who didn't run away fast enough.

There was a lesson there.
Indiana Jones

Sounds scary. I'm almost thinking about voting biden to stay safe! Dems control America with no recourse.

This disaster in America, and the riot's, are happening in Donald trumps America, do not put this on joe Biden or anybody else. the racist and bigot president, has ruined America for ever.
The satire section is over thataway >>>>>>>>>>>

Reform to what ??? You better come up with something far better than what has been known or has been the case in these democratic strong holds for decades now. Maybe you ought to consider reforming yourselves before suggesting that others should reform. So far conservatives 10 - Demoncrat's 0 on the scoreboard.

Reform of the police departments so we don't have incidents of white cops killing black folks...

This shouldn't be a partisan thing... and Trump can't be president to just "Some" of the country.

No president has ever been president of the whole country. But Trump has been the best president, for the greatest number of people, in decades.

Was Michael Reinhoel not scum? Most disagree with you. Anybody who wont condemn this murderer is scum too.

IF he shot that MAGAt without provocation, then he's scum.

If the MAGAt had attacked him first, that's a different story.
Why act like you don't know ? He shot the prayer warrior/patriot without provacation, even set him up, but you knew that didn't you ? Even took the liberty to throw that MAGAt cheap shot while at it didn't you ?? Yes you did.

Trump is a president for the whole country, but you are just to blind to see it.. You've been duped badly oh boy. Gotta love it when no one requires thugs or gang members to change their criminal cultures, and no one cries for them to quit setting up the cops in order that the mistaken action's and mistaken identity of those wanting to act or look like thugs or gang members (because they think it's super cool), don't get mistaken for thugs and gang members while in the streets of an otherwise dangerous place that is being policed.

Biden was part of the most divisive presidency in the history of this country, so yes he's fair game to blame all his bullcrap on alot of this mess. Biden is just like Hillary, where as the left wants his old ace in that office just so Obama and crew can run this thing through him for another 4 years. That ain't happening.

" Section 43.02[5] addresses exclusions related to violent uprisings and armed hostilities. Sections 43.02[5][a]-[e] explain that for the "war" exclusion to apply, armed hostilities between two or more states or sovereign entities must be ongoing. Losses resulting from usurped power, insurrection, invasion, rebellion, and civil war are also typically excluded from coverage, see Sections 43.02[5][g]-. In contrast, as discussed in Section 43.02[5][f], losses resulting from domestic riot and civil commotion are generally covered. The unique problems presented by acts of terrorism are addressed in Section 43.02[5][j]. "

Of particular note.....

" Losses resulting from usurped power, insurrection, invasion, rebellion, and civil war are also typically excluded from coverage"

You're a dumbass.
Will you hysterical idiots quit beating the corona virus drum already?

Question: if the media hadn't told you about it, how many of you would have even noticed there was a new, harsh strain of the flu going around?

Not many, I'll bet.

Um, yeah, place I consulted for had six people contract it, and had to shut down operations six times to santize the work areas... so I definitely would have noticed.
Sure guy whatever....

So how many of them died from it?

None, right?
Joe IS a bit dim.

I don’t often agree with Joe, but you’re the dumb ass here. Homeowners policies and business owner’s policies cover loses arising from riots. This has been true for decades.

I was a business insurance broker for many years.
If so, then the insurance companies are either dumb aces or they are getting the money back through government reinversements somehow. Hmmm.

Anything not accidental or not that of a natural disaster to be paid out by an insurance company is highly suspect to me. Otherwise they are just paying out claims for a man made disaster that could have been avoided by government protections ?? Sounds dumb enough, but who knows what kind of back door garantees they might be getting from the government, otherwise if they do such a thing as that ??

The entire mass protest in this nation is being conducted by the new terrorist operational Democrat party for pure political reasons. They want to keep this bullcrap going as a last ditch effort to dethrone Trump. They tried to blame him for Hillary's loss, Russia, Russia, Russia, and being a Russian stooge or puppet. They tried to destroy his personal life, destroy his judicial picks, destroy his economy, destroy his millions of job's created, laugh at his deregulation to bring jobs back to America, destroy his strengthening the border, destroy his patriotism, destroy his relationship with the military, blame him for covid-19, and now destroy him by blaming him for the unrest in the streets. Unbelievable.

The latest bullcrap is the accusation of him saying that anyone who volunteered or backed "the vietnam war" were suckers. Well after the truth was finalized in that war, he was exactly right if he said it. The left attempt to use his words against him, even though they burned their draft cards, protested the war, got shot at kent state for protesting it, and we're pardoned years later after they fled to Canada. Now actually Trump was showing his old Democrat side if he said such a thing. LOL. Even so the leftist hate him, and attempt to play it to their benefit. Unbelievable.

I can understand his attack on MCcain, because MCcain was a traitor to the republican party, and it makes one wonder what else did he do ?

If Trump doesn't declare Marshall Law in the places needed, then I'm gonna say that Trump is no better than the rest of the no good politician's in this country. Sorry, but that's gonna be my opinion, because innocent people getting caught up constantly in the crossfire of this bullcrap is unexceptable. For decades the federal government has acted on behalf of civil rights in this nation, and it has done many actions in regards to the legislation passed over the years. Why is it missing in action now ?? The Democrats are bad people now, and they will use any weakness they can to trash the nation, and destroy Trump.

The foxes are in the hen house, and Trump needs to be aware of it big time.

I volunteered for the Air Force during the Vietnam War. I had learned I was going to be drafted the next month.

We lost 58,000 lives fighting a war that I feel we really were not interested in winning. The military industrial complex made a lot of money and that may have been the goal. Still the war caused a lot of social problems that I feel still haunt us today.

I remember hearing the Vietnam War described as a “dirty little war but the only one we have.”

I am not fond of dirty little wars in remote hellholes all over the globe and it seems neither is Trump. The Deep State who feels they run this nation want presidents like Hillary and Joe Biden who will happily send our military off whenever the Deep State requests. Just like Bush the Younger did in the Iraq War. Trump doesn’t want to play that game which is why they try so hard to get rid of him.

I see injured soldiers hoping for contributions to help them overcome their mental and physical problem. It pisses me off that our government that sent them to war can’t do more to help them out but may give illegal immigrants free healthcare, education and monetary assistance.

Of particular note.....

You're a dumbass.
Will you hysterical idiots quit beating the corona virus drum already?

Question: if the media hadn't told you about it, how many of you would have even noticed there was a new, harsh strain of the flu going around?

Not many, I'll bet.

Um, yeah, place I consulted for had six people contract it, and had to shut down operations six times to santize the work areas... so I definitely would have noticed.
Sure guy whatever....

So how many of them died from it?

None, right?
Joe IS a bit dim.

I don’t often agree with Joe, but you’re the dumb ass here. Homeowners policies and business owner’s policies cover loses arising from riots. This has been true for decades.

I was a business insurance broker for many years.
If so, then the insurance companies are either dumb aces or they are getting the money back through government reinversements somehow. Hmmm.

Anything not accidental or not that of a natural disaster to be paid out by an insurance company is highly suspect to me. Otherwise they are just paying out claims for a man made disaster that could have been avoided by government protections ?? Sounds dumb enough, but who knows what kind of back door garantees they might be getting from the government, otherwise if they do such a thing as that ??
Yes, you’re smarter than insurance companies. Lol.

TRUMP IS THE RESISTENCE
By Pete Moore On September 5th, 2020 at 6:39 pm

What a great day.
In an executive cease and desist order, the Trump administration is cutting off taxpayer dollars that fund “critical race theory” and “white privilege” training of federal employees that “seeks to undercut our core values as Americans and drive division within our workforce.”
Critical race theory grew from the poisonous Marxist pseudoscience of critical theory. It teaches that racism is a function of power, therefore Western societies are structurally racist and that blacks cannot be racist towards whites.

Frankfurt School Marxists inflicted this poison onto our societies to do exactly what it has achieved, which is to sow hatred and division and emasculate the indigenous peoples of the West.
President Trump has done a brave and important. He has called out the Marxist race industry (watch them claim that critical race theory “doesn’t exist”) for what it is. The federal government must have spent hundreds of millions of dollars each year to brainwash employees with this garbage. The radical shamans now won’t get a cent further.

This is exactly what people like Donald Trump are elected to do, to strangle the left’s hegemony.
Posted in ATW

more whites are shot by cops...read the numbers instead of running FAKE NEWS---BTW---BEIJING joe aint even able to control his bladder let alone what the demoncrats created

First, Blacks make up 13% of the population but 30% of people shot by police.
Second, it's not the number of people shot, it's the circumstances under which some black folks are shot and treated by the police in general.
Third, Biden will do what Trump isn't doing, actually calm things down and push for reforms.

and YOUR president wants it all to end....TRUMP that is---your demoncrats are the cause of the riots

If Trump wanted to end this, he'd tell McTurtle to vote on the reform bill the Democrats have already passed, and tell his followers to knock it the fuck off.

Not My President.

I volunteered for the Air Force during the Vietnam War. I had learned I was going to be drafted the next month.

We lost 58,000 lives fighting a war that I feel we really were not interested in winning. The military industrial complex made a lot of money and that may have been the goal. Still the war caused a lot of social problems that I feel still haunt us today.

Just remember, according to Trump, you are a "loser" and a "sucker" for not avoiding the draft like he did.

Not every death is a tragedy.

And the events in the OP weren't any kind of "peaceful", so why are you pretending they were?

You got no integrity at all.

This death was a tragedy. The man was having a mental health crisis and the cops killed him. Then they covered it up. people are rightfully pissed.

Why act like you don't know ? He shot the prayer warrior/patriot without provacation, even set him up, but you knew that didn't you ? Even took the liberty to throw that MAGAt cheap shot while at it didn't you ?? Yes you did.

Patriot Prayer is a designated hate group by the SPLC, and those thugs had no business being down there. They were shooting people with paintballs and macing them. So I'll wait for a full investigation, if there ever is one.

The entire mass protest in this nation is being conducted by the new terrorist operational Democrat party for pure political reasons. They want to keep this bullcrap going as a last ditch effort to dethrone Trump. They tried to blame him for Hillary's loss, Russia, Russia, Russia, and being a Russian stooge or puppet. They tried to destroy his personal life, destroy his judicial picks, destroy his economy, destroy his millions of job's created, laugh at his deregulation to bring jobs back to America, destroy his strengthening the border, destroy his patriotism, destroy his relationship with the military, blame him for covid-19, and now destroy him by blaming him for the unrest in the streets. Unbelievable.

The latest bullcrap is the accusation of him saying that anyone who volunteered or backed "the vietnam war" were suckers. Well after the truth was finalized in that war, he was exactly right if he said it. The left attempt to use his words against him, even though they burned their draft cards, protested the war, got shot at kent state for protesting it, and we're pardoned years later after they fled to Canada. Now actually Trump was showing his old Democrat side if he said such a thing. LOL. Even so the leftist hate him, and attempt to play it to their benefit. Unbelievable.

I can understand his attack on MCcain, because MCcain was a traitor to the republican party, and it makes one wonder what else did he do ?

If Trump doesn't declare Marshall Law in the places needed, then I'm gonna say that Trump is no better than the rest of the no good politician's in this country. Sorry, but that's gonna be my opinion, because innocent people getting caught up constantly in the crossfire of this bullcrap is unexceptable. For decades the federal government has acted on behalf of civil rights in this nation, and it has done many actions in regards to the legislation passed over the years. Why is it missing in action now ?? The Democrats are bad people now, and they will use any weakness they can to trash the nation, and destroy Trump.

The foxes are in the hen house, and Trump needs to be aware of it big time.

I remember hearing the Vietnam War described as a “dirty little war but the only one we have.”

I am not fond of dirty little wars in remote hellholes all over the globe and it seems neither is Trump. The Deep State who feels they run this nation want presidents like Hillary and Joe Biden who will happily send our military off whenever the Deep State requests. Just like Bush the Younger did in the Iraq War. Trump doesn’t want to play that game which is why they try so hard to get rid of him.

I see injured soldiers hoping for contributions to help them overcome their mental and physical problem. It pisses me off that our government that sent them to war can’t do more to help them out but may give illegal immigrants free healthcare, education and monetary assistance.
Exactly right, and when Trump uses the word "sucker", he's not calling the troops that at all, but what he's basically saying is that "the troops were being played as "suckers" by the military industrial complex, along with the dirty little politicians whom like stroking their ego's with military might.

It is what happens when you have people like L.B.Johnson trying to run things, but failing at it, and then Nixon coming in trying to stop the thing, but the leftist doing him in just like they're attempting to do with Trump.

Thanks for your service, and Trump thanks you also. He loves our soldiers and our valued institution's, but the left tries to infuriate him all the time. This is when he fires his gun's, but they are shot gun blast instead of precise rounds. The left then tries to run around picking up the pellots in an attempt to say see,see,see he wasn't aiming straight, and really he was shooting over here instead of over there.

Critical race theory grew from the poisonous Marxist pseudoscience of critical theory. It teaches that racism is a function of power, therefore Western societies are structurally racist and that blacks cannot be racist towards whites.

Frankfurt School Marxists inflicted this poison onto our societies to do exactly what it has achieved, which is to sow hatred and division and emasculate the indigenous peoples of the West.

Really? I thought it was to get people aware of how racism is institutionalized.

Of course racism is a function of power. A black person can hate white people all day, but there's really not much they can do about it. they don't make the hiring decisions, run the courts and police, control access to resources, etc.

Hey, check this out, they did an experiment where they put a bike on a chain. Day one, they got a white male actor trying to break the chain, and bystanders just watch him as he freely admit it isn't his bike. Only one couple tried to stop him or call it in.

Then the next day, same scenario, they got a black actor to do the same thing. Yup. Everyone called the cops. Bunches of people confront him. People are snapping pictures for evidence. People are screaming at him.

They finish it off with a pretty white girl trying, and people helped her steal the bike.

President Trump has done a brave and important. He has called out the Marxist race industry (watch them claim that critical race theory “doesn’t exist”) for what it is. The federal government must have spent hundreds of millions of dollars each year to brainwash employees with this garbage. The radical shamans now won’t get a cent further.

Actually, Trump is gone in November, and then they'll restore this critical training for federal employees.

Forum List

Back