🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive riot in Rochester

The entire mass protest in this nation is being conducted by the new terrorist operational Democrat party for pure political reasons. They want to keep this bullcrap going as a last ditch effort to dethrone Trump. They tried to blame him for Hillary's loss, Russia, Russia, Russia, and being a Russian stooge or puppet. They tried to destroy his personal life, destroy his judicial picks, destroy his economy, destroy his millions of job's created, laugh at his deregulation to bring jobs back to America, destroy his strengthening the border, destroy his patriotism, destroy his relationship with the military, blame him for covid-19, and now destroy him by blaming him for the unrest in the streets. Unbelievable.

The latest bullcrap is the accusation of him saying that anyone who volunteered or backed "the vietnam war" were suckers. Well after the truth was finalized in that war, he was exactly right if he said it. The left attempt to use his words against him, even though they burned their draft cards, protested the war, got shot at kent state for protesting it, and we're pardoned years later after they fled to Canada. Now actually Trump was showing his old Democrat side if he said such a thing. LOL. Even so the leftist hate him, and attempt to play it to their benefit. Unbelievable.

I can understand his attack on MCcain, because MCcain was a traitor to the republican party, and it makes one wonder what else did he do ?

If Trump doesn't declare Marshall Law in the places needed, then I'm gonna say that Trump is no better than the rest of the no good politician's in this country. Sorry, but that's gonna be my opinion, because innocent people getting caught up constantly in the crossfire of this bullcrap is unexceptable. For decades the federal government has acted on behalf of civil rights in this nation, and it has done many actions in regards to the legislation passed over the years. Why is it missing in action now ?? The Democrats are bad people now, and they will use any weakness they can to trash the nation, and destroy Trump.

The foxes are in the hen house, and Trump needs to be aware of it big time.

Americans are particularly pugnacious; they don't like being hassled and pushed around.

These people keep coming at people on the streets and in restaurants and bars and they are going to get shot.
.....and they should be.....how would they like it if they or their families were harassed? or their cars blocked in the driveway?

The entire mass protest in this nation is being conducted by the new terrorist operational Democrat party for pure political reasons. They want to keep this bullcrap going as a last ditch effort to dethrone Trump. They tried to blame him for Hillary's loss, Russia, Russia, Russia, and being a Russian stooge or puppet. They tried to destroy his personal life, destroy his judicial picks, destroy his economy, destroy his millions of job's created, laugh at his deregulation to bring jobs back to America, destroy his strengthening the border, destroy his patriotism, destroy his relationship with the military, blame him for covid-19, and now destroy him by blaming him for the unrest in the streets. Unbelievable.

The latest bullcrap is the accusation of him saying that anyone who volunteered or backed "the vietnam war" were suckers. Well after the truth was finalized in that war, he was exactly right if he said it. The left attempt to use his words against him, even though they burned their draft cards, protested the war, got shot at kent state for protesting it, and we're pardoned years later after they fled to Canada. Now actually Trump was showing his old Democrat side if he said such a thing. LOL. Even so the leftist hate him, and attempt to play it to their benefit. Unbelievable.

I can understand his attack on MCcain, because MCcain was a traitor to the republican party, and it makes one wonder what else did he do ?

If Trump doesn't declare Marshall Law in the places needed, then I'm gonna say that Trump is no better than the rest of the no good politician's in this country. Sorry, but that's gonna be my opinion, because innocent people getting caught up constantly in the crossfire of this bullcrap is unexceptable. For decades the federal government has acted on behalf of civil rights in this nation, and it has done many actions in regards to the legislation passed over the years. Why is it missing in action now ?? The Democrats are bad people now, and they will use any weakness they can to trash the nation, and destroy Trump.

See? Now that’s typical right wing stupidity. You’re blind to reality.

I'm sure it was tragic..... maybe, the video doesn't show either way, and I really don't care. But let's say it was, just for shits and giggles....

The man died. It was tragic.

Now how does that tragedy justify invading businesses, destroying property, disrupting commerce at said property, and terrorizing and harassing uninvolved bystanders who just want to eat their dinner?

Most of the protests have been peaceful. if you are "Terrorized" by someone demanding redress for a horrible crime, that's kind of on you.

Ok dummy, so just as it should be the body cam footage revealed the lies. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work, yet you support anti-police actions by rioting in the streets, commiting crimes, burning things, hurting and killing people instead of letting due process and the evidence convict ??? So you are just a race baiting/race hustling activist among other troubled goings on in that scheming mind of yours eh ????

Naw, man, the way it should work is that there should have been complete transparency from the beginning.

nobody is "killing" or "Hurting" anyone in these actions. Except maybe the guy who plowed his car into some protesters and maced them.

OH, noes, they got chased away from their dinner!!!

Reality is what my eyes and ears are seeing and hearing. The Democrats are the wizard behind the curtain, except that they are an evil wizard instead of a good one.

I'm sure it was tragic..... maybe, the video doesn't show either way, and I really don't care. But let's say it was, just for shits and giggles....

The man died. It was tragic.

Now how does that tragedy justify invading businesses, destroying property, disrupting commerce at said property, and terrorizing and harassing uninvolved bystanders who just want to eat their dinner?

Most of the protests have been peaceful. if you are "Terrorized" by someone demanding redress for a horrible crime, that's kind of on you.

Ok dummy, so just as it should be the body cam footage revealed the lies. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work, yet you support anti-police actions by rioting in the streets, commiting crimes, burning things, hurting and killing people instead of letting due process and the evidence convict ??? So you are just a race baiting/race hustling activist among other troubled goings on in that scheming mind of yours eh ????

Naw, man, the way it should work is that there should have been complete transparency from the beginning.

nobody is "killing" or "Hurting" anyone in these actions. Except maybe the guy who plowed his car into some protesters and maced them.

OH, noes, they got chased away from their dinner!!!
You're running out of excuses, so you better take a break for a while to reload.

Reality is what my eyes and ears are seeing and hearing. The Democrats are the wizard behind the curtain, except that they are an evil wizard instead of a good one.
No. The Democrat Party is too dumb to accomplish that.

they cant give themslves brains, or hearts, or courage its only for tinman scarecrow and lion. these 3 deserve them better

they cant give themslves brains, or hearts, or courage its only for tinman scarecrow and lion. these 3 deserve them better
They sure earned it that's for sure. The Democrat party, uhh not so much.

You're running out of excuses, so you better take a break for a while to reload.

No excuses... you guys ignored peaceful requests for reform for years. Enjoy the riots...

You did this.
Reform to what ??? You better come up with something far better than what has been known or has been the case in these democratic strong holds for decades now. Maybe you ought to consider reforming yourselves before suggesting that others should reform. So far conservatives 10 - Demoncrat's 0 on the scoreboard.

Sounds scary. I'm almost thinking about voting biden to stay safe! Dems control America with no recourse.

Can you imagine if the dems disarm America.
How did thousands of BLM and Antifa members get to Rochester so fast?

rochester has a huge population of SCUM ALREADY and is surrounded by other New York state shit holes

you got an objection, gipper?
Yes. Americans calling other Americans SCUM are total assholes and dupes for the ruling class.

there are many americans who are scum. Is "scum" a matter of nationality for you? Are there any people in the world who either now or historically have been scum?
No scum period.
Was Michael Reinhoel not scum? Most disagree with you. Anybody who wont condemn this murderer is scum too.

Sounds scary. I'm almost thinking about voting biden to stay safe! Dems control America with no recourse.

rochester has a huge population of SCUM ALREADY and is surrounded by other New York state shit holes

Yes. Americans calling other Americans SCUM are total assholes and dupes for the ruling class.

there are many americans who are scum. Is "scum" a matter of nationality for you? Are there any people in the world who either now or historically have been scum?
No scum period.
Was Michael Reinhoel not scum? Most disagree with you. Anybody who wont condemn this murderer is scum too.
You are obviously scum.

No scum period.
You are obviously scum.
And why is he scum ??

Reform to what ??? You better come up with something far better than what has been known or has been the case in these democratic strong holds for decades now. Maybe you ought to consider reforming yourselves before suggesting that others should reform. So far conservatives 10 - Demoncrat's 0 on the scoreboard.

Reform of the police departments so we don't have incidents of white cops killing black folks...

This shouldn't be a partisan thing... and Trump can't be president to just "Some" of the country.

I want a president who's president of the whole country.

Forum List

Back