🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive riot in Rochester

Here's hoping they burn you to the ground.

I've got insurance... not that worried about it.

" Section 43.02[5] addresses exclusions related to violent uprisings and armed hostilities. Sections 43.02[5][a]-[e] explain that for the "war" exclusion to apply, armed hostilities between two or more states or sovereign entities must be ongoing. Losses resulting from usurped power, insurrection, invasion, rebellion, and civil war are also typically excluded from coverage, see Sections 43.02[5][g]-. In contrast, as discussed in Section 43.02[5][f], losses resulting from domestic riot and civil commotion are generally covered. The unique problems presented by acts of terrorism are addressed in Section 43.02[5][j]. "

Of particular note.....

" Losses resulting from usurped power, insurrection, invasion, rebellion, and civil war are also typically excluded from coverage"

You're a dumbass.

" Section 43.02[5] addresses exclusions related to violent uprisings and armed hostilities. Sections 43.02[5][a]-[e] explain that for the "war" exclusion to apply, armed hostilities between two or more states or sovereign entities must be ongoing. Losses resulting from usurped power, insurrection, invasion, rebellion, and civil war are also typically excluded from coverage, see Sections 43.02[5][g]-. In contrast, as discussed in Section 43.02[5][f], losses resulting from domestic riot and civil commotion are generally covered. The unique problems presented by acts of terrorism are addressed in Section 43.02[5][j]. "

Of particular note.....

" Losses resulting from usurped power, insurrection, invasion, rebellion, and civil war are also typically excluded from coverage"

You're a dumbass.

That refers to War, not riots.

So many people are asking — Does insurance cover riots and looting?

The answer: Yes, standard insurance policies usually cover damage that results from rioting, looting, vandalism, and/or civil commotion. This would include damage caused by rioters as well as damage caused by the reactions of police and civil authorities during a riot.

Typical homeowners insurance policies cover damages that result from vandalism, rioting and civil commotion, fires, explosions, etc. This coverage includes damage to structures on the property, as well as to personal property and possessions inside and outside the home.

If the damage is extensive enough that you can no longer live in your home, standard home insurance policies and renters insurance policies may cover the cost of living away from home. Coverage for additional living expenses (ALEs) can be used while your home is being repaired or rebuilt, and ALEs can include the cost of things like hotel bills, meals, and other necessary expenses.

Of particular note.....

You're a dumbass.

The answer: Yes, standard insurance policies usually cover damage that results from rioting, looting, vandalism, and/or civil commotion. This would include damage caused by rioters as well as damage caused by the reactions of police and civil authorities during a riot.

Typical homeowners insurance policies cover damages that result from vandalism, rioting and civil commotion, fires, explosions, etc. This coverage includes damage to structures on the property, as well as to personal property and possessions inside and outside the home.

If the damage is extensive enough that you can no longer live in your home, standard home insurance policies and renters insurance policies may cover the cost of living away from home. Coverage for additional living expenses (ALEs) can be used while your home is being repaired or rebuilt, and ALEs can include the cost of things like hotel bills, meals, and other necessary expenses.

I already showed you it's a lie. It's also moronic but then hey, it's JoeB

Of particular note.....

You're a dumbass.

"
Of particular note.....

" Losses resulting from usurped power, insurrection, invasion, rebellion, and civil war are also typically excluded from coverage
"

Of particular note.....it's what I do.

No, you stated an opinion piece that really doesn't apply to the current situation.

Yes, if WAR broke out, I'd be screwed, I guess. Hopefully we can get rid of Trump before he starts a civil war, but if he does, it won't last long.

1599353726936.png

Of particular note.....

" Losses resulting from usurped power, insurrection, invasion, rebellion, and civil war are also typically excluded from coverage
"

None of these apply to the current riots... Power hasn't been usurped, nor does it fall under any of those categories.

Now, it's very unlikely that my house would be burned in a riot... Again, they are going after businesses, not homes and in most cases, the demonstrations have been peaceful.

But if it did. I have insurance.

No, you stated an opinion piece that really doesn't apply to the current situation.

Yes, if WAR broke out, I'd be screwed, I guess. Hopefully we can get rid of Trump before he starts a civil war, but if he does, it won't last long.

View attachment 384995

LOL, it's not an "opinion" piece.

"
Of particular note.....

"

I repeat, you're a dumbass.

Of particular note.....

"

None of these apply to the current riots... Power hasn't been usurped, nor does it fall under any of those categories.

Now, it's very unlikely that my house would be burned in a riot... Again, they are going after businesses, not homes and in most cases, the demonstrations have been peaceful.

But if it did. I have insurance.

You're wrong, but hey you ARE JoeB.

Many managers assume their insurance policies exclude riot-caused damage. Typically, this is not the case. Insurance coverage for property damage and lost income due to riots or civil commotion should be available under most commercial property insurance and business owner insurance policies. Absent special exclusions, these forms of property insurance provide coverage for a variety of losses, including destruction to store fronts and interiors, broken windows, stolen property, graffiti damage and, in most cases, the cost of debris removal.

In addition to property damage coverage, businesses forced to close as a result of riot damage may have coverage for business interruption. Lost income because of the closure of a property that accepts products or services of the policyholder, or that attracts customers to the policyholder’s business, may also be covered under dependent properties or contingent business extensions of coverage. Likewise, lost income as a result of curfews should be available under the civil authority extension of coverage. While insurance companies so far have resisted paying for losses resulting from the coronavirus, business interruption caused by physical damage to property during riots is in a more conventional, and thus clearer, category of coverage.

LOL, it's not an "opinion" piece.

"
Of particular note.....

"

Which again, none of which apply here...

You are a dumbass...

Sorry old boi, you're the idiot here as always. I showed you the Legal aspect. All you have is "nuh-uh".

Many managers assume their insurance policies exclude riot-caused damage. Typically, this is not the case. Insurance coverage for property damage and lost income due to riots or civil commotion should be available under most commercial property insurance and business owner insurance policies. Absent special exclusions, these forms of property insurance provide coverage for a variety of losses, including destruction to store fronts and interiors, broken windows, stolen property, graffiti damage and, in most cases, the cost of debris removal.

In addition to property damage coverage, businesses forced to close as a result of riot damage may have coverage for business interruption. Lost income because of the closure of a property that accepts products or services of the policyholder, or that attracts customers to the policyholder’s business, may also be covered under dependent properties or contingent business extensions of coverage. Likewise, lost income as a result of curfews should be available under the civil authority extension of coverage. While insurance companies so far have resisted paying for losses resulting from the coronavirus, business interruption caused by physical damage to property during riots is in a more conventional, and thus clearer, category of coverage.

You're on the run here old man. Your house will not be rebuilt.

Will you hysterical idiots quit beating the corona virus drum already?

Question: if the media hadn't told you about it, how many of you would have even noticed there was a new, harsh strain of the flu going around?

Not many, I'll bet.

Um, yeah, place I consulted for had six people contract it, and had to shut down operations six times to santize the work areas... so I definitely would have noticed.
Sure guy whatever....

So how many of them died from it?

None, right?
Joe IS a bit dim.

Sounds scary. I'm almost thinking about voting biden to stay safe! Dems control America with no recourse.

Can you imagine if the dems disarm America.
This disaster in America, and the riot's, are happening in Donald trumps America, do not put this on joe Biden or anybody else. the racist and bigot president, has ruined America for ever.

Of particular note.....

You're a dumbass.

Question: if the media hadn't told you about it, how many of you would have even noticed there was a new, harsh strain of the flu going around?

Not many, I'll bet.

Um, yeah, place I consulted for had six people contract it, and had to shut down operations six times to santize the work areas... so I definitely would have noticed.
Sure guy whatever....

None, right?
Joe IS a bit dim.

I don’t often agree with Joe, but you’re the dumb ass here. Homeowners policies and business owner’s policies cover loses arising from riots. This has been true for decades.

I was a business insurance broker for many years.

Of particular note.....

You're a dumbass.

Not many, I'll bet.

Sure guy whatever....

None, right?
Joe IS a bit dim.

I don’t often agree with Joe, but you’re the dumb ass here. Homeowners policies and business owner’s policies cover loses arising from riots. This has been true for decades.

I've already shown it doesn't. YOU are a liar and a dumb ass, sorry old man.

Of particular note.....

You're a dumbass.

Not many, I'll bet.

Sure guy whatever....

None, right?
Joe IS a bit dim.

I've already shown it doesn't. YOU are a liar and a dumb ass, sorry old man.
Really? Google the following jackass...do homeowners policies cover rioting? Do business owners policies cover rioting?

This is not a war doofus. Do you know the difference between war and rioting?

Forum List

Back