Massive swarms of dragonflies in 3 states picked up on weather radar

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Fox 4) – Dragonflies were out in full force this week in parts of the United States. In fact, the apparent swarms were so massive, they were picked up on weather radars Tuesday across three states, according to the National Weather Service. Swarms could be seen over portions of Indiana, Ohio and Pennsylvania in images released by the National Weather Service in Cleveland, which confirmed that it wasn’t rain being observed. “While we are not biological experts, we have determined —

-----------------------------

Dragonflies never ask questions why or how come the idiots are willing to lie their asses....

Nevermind GMO chit never minnd you think u know..

(Fox 4) – Dragonflies were out in full force this week in parts of the United States. In fact, the apparent swarms were so massive, they were picked up on weather radars Tuesday across three states, according to the National Weather Service. Swarms could be seen over portions of Indiana, Ohio and Pennsylvania in images released by the National Weather Service in Cleveland, which confirmed that it wasn’t rain being observed. “While we are not biological experts, we have determined —

Dragonflies never ask questions why or how come the idiots are willing to lie their asses....

My cousin lived in Indiana for a number of years and she told me about the swarms of locusts they used to get out there--unbelievable but pretty much annual.

Was there some particular relevance to this--what's GMO got to do with it?

29128009734_3de0fbd8c5_k-1600x1067.jpg

Dragonflies are so pretty. Iridescent.

• Banned

My cousin lived in Indiana for a number of years and she told me about the swarms of locusts they used to get out there--unbelievable but pretty much annual.

Was there some particular relevance to this--what's GMO got to do with it?

I mentioned the GMO mostly because of their size. Which is odd but I was also being a little sarcastic about the GMO..

Good they eat mosquitoes.

Forum List

Back