Massive voter fraud scandle found out

RI's Gemma accuses Cicilline of voter fraud - News - Boston.com
Democratic congressional candidate Anthony Gemma (JEM'-ah) has accused U.S. Rep. David Cicilline (sihs-ihl-EE'-nee) of committing voter fraud, although he offered scant evidence to back up his allegations.

A Democrat accusing a Democrat. "Scant evidence".

Medina claims Feds are investigating RI voter fraud | Rhode Island Breaking News, RI Politics, Top Stories | Text WPRO to 68255 for mobile news. :
Medina explained that he thinks the fraud involves mail in ballots but did not offer any other information.

Once again, nothing Voter ID could do to prevent that kind of fraud.
snip
Read post #15

According to Dims, voter fraud is a myth. It just doesn't happen.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Actually according to every investigation, report and study including the one Bush did says that the number is tiny but keep lying.

Careful. When you say there is a tiny amount of fraud, bripat's goggles see you as saying "no fraud".

Democrats are cheating...
It's all over the radio today... Huge investigation, witnesses...

RI US Congressman David Cicilini.. is in deep shit.

Sorry no link... heard it myself though.

handjob.gif

Sorry no link... heard it myself though. WPRO AM630 on the Dan York show.

Both Cicilini and Gemma are Democrats.

Gemma who is opposing him in the primary has brought this to bear.

Now I hear the newly elected Democratic Mayor of Providence who replaced Cicilini is in on it too.

Holy Shit folks, This will be National News tonight. It will spell out how they cheat.

The RI State Police and a private Investigation Service called PSR have worked together on the long investigation.

Just For Starters: They were Busing in people from New Bedford, Ma. to vote and paying them... and intimidating folks in the Hispanic communities to get votes..
Impossible. Dems never cheat. And when they do, they're just doing the will of the people. Of course, the people sometimes vote wrong, so that injustice has to be corrected.

Right, USMB lefties?

Sorry no link... heard it myself though. WPRO AM630 on the Dan York show.

Both Cicilini and Gemma are Democrats.

Gemma who is opposing him in the primary has brought this to bear.

Now I hear the newly elected Democratic Mayor of Providence who replaced Cicilini is in on it too.

Holy Shit folks, This will be National News tonight. It will spell out how they cheat.

The RI State Police and a private Investigation Service called PSR have worked together on the long investigation.

Just For Starters: They were Busing in people from New Bedford, Ma. to vote and paying them... and intimidating folks in the Hispanic communities to get votes..

Can you explain how a person from Massachusetts is able to vote as a registered Rhode Island voter?

They just go to the polls late in the day, say "Who ya got that hasn't voted yet?" They call out a name, and the perp says "That's me!" :badgrin:

Yet she does not claim "no fraud".

So who are the real liars in this topic?

Liesmatters is a hack... i really don't care what she claims or not. She is a moth to a flame....and it was just a matter of time before she came swooping in to amuse me.

There is some seriously reeking hypocrisy in this thread.

I know... this one was beautiful in the reeking hypocrisy department! :lmao:

facts mean something you guys.

Partisan claims with no proof mean nothing

Being accused of something does not mean you're guilty. There doesn't appear to be a whole of evidence that Cicilline was responsible for any of this, let alone whether or not it even happened.

Liesmatters is a hack... i really don't care what she claims or not. She is a moth to a flame....and it was just a matter of time before she came swooping in to amuse me.

There is some seriously reeking hypocrisy in this thread.

I know... this one was beautiful in the reeking hypocrisy department! :lmao:

facts mean something you guys.

Partisan claims with no proof mean nothing

Convicted twice...and found guilty...biatch!
:eusa_angel:

Whenever this topic comes up, the usual suspects come around to decry voter ID laws. As a result of the ensuing discussion, and while I understand some of the points they make and don't necessarily disagree in some instances, I am often left wondering...

How much voter fraud is acceptable?

Forum List

Back