Math doesn’t care about your baseless allegations,’ Pennsylvania Lt. Gov Fetterman says about Trump lawsuits

There is no widespread nor any election stealing.
Then stop whining and wetting yourself over a legitimate and legal recount.
You can only look vindicated, in the rare chance you could be right...which you truly must realize
you are not or you wouldn't be so afraid of the truth.

Move to Venezuela, why don't you.

Let them recount dumbass, LET them, its going to be the same result, nobody is scared of a damn recount :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yes there was fraud, but...........

"The only evidence of fraud in the state, the Lt. Governor shared, was that of a man who tried to have his dead mother vote for Trump."

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Dems kept republicans poll watchers away cuz, er, um....

Who were these Dems? Just more conspiracy bs accusing nameless people :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Let them recount dumbass, LET them, its going to be the same result, nobody is scared of a damn recount
I suspect much of the election fraud is. buried so deeply that it may not be overthrown

democrats are constructing a one-party state thatbut we owe to future generations to try

Trump is showing his ass.

I didn't much care that Biden won. But with every passing day I am getting happier and happier that Trump has lost. He is being a total fuckdick.

Jon Stewart came up with the best name ever for Rump :D

nMiNDQ2.jpg

Let them recount dumbass, LET them, its going to be the same result, nobody is scared of a damn recount
I suspect much of the election fraud is. buried so deeply that it may not be overthrown

democrats are constructing a one-party state thatbut we owe to future generations to try

More BS and basically you have no evidence to back your claims

Those votes are already counted dumbass, nobody is attempting to steal anything
When we see mail-in ballots being transcribed by democrat poll workers and 10s of thousands of ballots with only biden being selected we can assume those were votes for trump that were stolen

More BS and basically you have no evidence to back your claims
For democrats the ends justify the means

Trumpkins are the biggest collection of Karen's in the known universe.
Enjoy it while it lasts - this flailing is the funniest shit I've seen on this board in a long time. It's going to get even better on December 14th, lolllll

You should see how big of idiots the Trump Campaign thinks Trump supporters are in these fundraising emails going out :rofl:

0-16 in Court, dumbasses. It's all been propaganda for the sheep :thup:

Enjoy it while it lasts - this flailing is the funniest shit I've seen on this board in a long time. It's going to get even better on December 14th, lolllll

You should see how big of idiots the Trump Campaign thinks Trump supporters are in these fundraising emails going out :rofl:

Trump has no peers when it comes to fleecing his 'fans'. The memory block preventing Trumpers from recalling Trump made the same empty claims four years ago, appears to be total.

Trump has no peers when it comes to fleecing his 'fans'. The memory block preventing Trumpers from recalling Trump made the same empty claims four years ago, appears to be total.
They're not just fans, they're fawns. The enjoy cleaning his boots for him, and they're good at it

Those votes are already counted dumbass, nobody is attempting to steal anything
When we see mail-in ballots being transcribed by democrat poll workers and 10s of thousands of ballots with only biden being selected we can assume those were votes for trump that were stolen

So all the poll workers are Democrats? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yes there was fraud, but...........

"The only evidence of fraud in the state, the Lt. Governor shared, was that of a man who tried to have his dead mother vote for Trump."

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Cool.

Then, the LtGov won't mind if we all have a quick peek, right?

This is getting pathetic. These scared little twats know damn well that this whole thing is about to get blown up, so they will STONE WALL as long as they can.

We will get to the truth.

Who the hell is "we?" Most certainly not YOU for sure.
We, the people?

Is that your response? Semantics?

How pathetic.

Forum List

Back