Mathematics, Muslims and Mexicans

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
When calculations are done by the Democrats/Liberals.....no matter the continent......the same reductions seem to occur.

1. "How Many Muslims in Europe? Pew's Projections Fall Short
How Many Muslims in Europe? Pew's Projections Fall Short

• Pew's baseline estimate of the number of Muslims currently in Europe — the estimate upon which its future projections are calculated — has been undercounted by at least five million Muslims.

• The UCIDE figures — which posit that there are roughly 750,000 more Muslims in Spain today than the estimate proffered by Pew — are widely recognized in Spain as the most accurate assessment of the Muslim population in that country. It remains unclear why Pew failed to mention the UCIDE report in its source appendix.

• In Germany, Pew "decided not to count" the one million plus Muslim asylum seekers who arrived in the country in 2015/2016 because "they are not expected to receive refugee status."

• The Pew report entirely ignores the key issue of how Europe will integrate tens of millions of Muslim migrants whose values — including anti-Semitism, polygamy, female genital mutilation and honor violence — cannot be reconciled with those of Europe's Judeo-Christian and liberal-democratic heritage.

2. It was hardly an accident that Hussein Obama told illegal immigrants to go and vote in the last presidential election.
The Democrats....while trying to advance the decades old '11 million illegal immigrants live in the USofA....know full well that the number is between 40-80 million...
And you know it too....that's why you have to press #1 for English on every commercial site.

One way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.
Hence...even a tiny fraction of them voting would be 3-6 million votes.

What? no regressive pole vaulter has called racism yet? wth?

It's clear that regressives of all stains cannot be trusted to report anything truthfully!

They have done the math correctly this time. Each of these illegals will be one more vote to the democrats and against American interest guaranteed.

The Left's ascendancy, it seems, if far more important to them than the continuance of Western Civilization.

Dante should have added one more circle just for these individuals, this Fifth Column.

Stupidest thread Ever!
If 80 million were illegals, then 1 in 4 people here would be an illegal. That is a big fat lie same as your claim that Obama told illegals to vote.

Last edited:
Stupidest thread Ever!
If 80 million were illegals, then 1 in 4 people here would be an illegal. That is a big fat lie same as your claim that Obama told illegals to vote.

Well...let's prove it and ram your words back down your throat:

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."
@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Smashed a custard pie in your lying kisser, huh?

Stupidest thread Ever!

BTW, you dunce....80 million illegals would be one in five.

And....there are.

Stupidest thread Ever!

And....there are.

speculation - ^^^^^^^^^

deduct the number of illegals obama deported

and there you are.

Stupidest thread Ever!

And....there are.

:cuckoo: Dear Math-tard Dunce: 80 million X 4 = 320 million total US population. :cuckoo:

:cuckoo: PoliticalChic delusions - "I see illegals, there everywhere, walking around like regular people. You only see what they want you to see. You don't even know they are illegal" :cuckoo:

Stupidest thread Ever!

And....there are.

speculation - ^^^^^^^^^

deduct the number of illegals obama deported

and there you are.

Nay, nay....it's where YOU are: under a rock.

Stupidest thread Ever!

And....there are.

:cuckoo: Dear Math-tard Dunce: 80 million times 4 = 320 million total US population. :cuckoo:

:cuckoo: PoliticalChic delusions - "I see illegals, there everywhere, walking around like regular people. You only see what they want you to see. You don't even know they are illegal" :cuckoo:

320 million plus 80 million illegal aliens living in America.

1 in 5, dunce.

Hmmm.....not a word from you about me having proven that Hussein Obama authorized illegal aliens to vote.

Figures: you have no class.

Stupidest thread Ever!

And....there are.

:cuckoo: Dear Math-tard Dunce: 80 million times 4 = 320 million total US population. :cuckoo:

1 in 5, dunce.

Hmmm.....not a word from you about me having proven that Hussein Obama authorized illegal aliens to vote.

You are so freaking stupid! Obama told the legal girl interviewer to vote because it will not trigger her illegal aunt to get deported.

I screened tenant applications for over 100 people this month for my rentals & only 5 were foreign born. 4 of those were children when they arrived & were granted amnesty by President Ronald Reagan

Stupidest thread Ever!

And....there are.

1 in 5, dunce.

You are so freaking stupid! Obama told the legal girl interviewer to vote because it will not trigger her illegal aunt to get deported.

Of course he didn't.

He clearly made the argument that they illegals should go out and vote, and no one would try to catch them.

And, in a nation with corrupt and lying dunces like you.....that is what happened.

I screened tenant applications for over 100 people this month for my rentals & only 5 were foreign born. 4 of those were children when they arrived & were granted amnesty by President Ronald Reagan

The plural of anecdote is not data, you fool.

I travel a lot & see very few foreigners. So where are these 80 million hiding? I shouldn't be able to turn around & not see them.

I travel a lot & see very few foreigners. So where are these 80 million hiding? I shouldn't be able to turn around & not see them.

Why should they hide?
The Democrats invited them in, even advertising food stamps in Mexico.

Let's ignore your stupidity, the claim to be able to recognize foreigners/illegal aliens....and look at this:
1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

2. "With the law about to hit the two-year mark, the California Department of Motor Vehicles announced that 806,000 illegal aliens have been granted driver licenses, according to the Bay Area’s Mercury News. 14,000 of those licenses were issued in November of this year.

In 2017, new motor voter law AB 1461 will go into effect, automatically registering most licensed California drivers to vote. As the Mercury News points out, concerns have been raised about the crossover of AB60 illegal alien licensees being illegally registered to vote as a result. Some lawmakers have claimed there are safeguards against such a case."
California Licenses 800K Illegal Aliens as Motor Voter Law Looms - Breitbart

3. DMV licensed 800,000 undocumented immigrants under 2-year-old law
California driver licenses given to 800,000 undocumented immigrants

4. In program’s first year, nearly half of California’s driver’s licenses went to undocumented
o0kkvy-b88609632z.120160106223104000g74e57dj.10.jpg

5. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"

More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

6. "Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

It's been 15 years since I was in California, San Francisco area, but I did not see that many Mexicans. I spent an hour at the DMV on 3 different days a couple months ago & saw 1 foreigner in 30 here in Missouri. I work the polls around St Louis County & see 1 in 100 foreign born vote. There are a few foreigners on my street, but none of them vote.

Last edited:
It's been 15 years since I was in California, San Francisco area, but I did not see that many Mexicans. I spent an hour at the DMV on 3 different days a couple months ago & saw 1 foreigner in 30 here in Missouri. I work the polls around St Louis County & see 1 in 100 foreign born vote. There are a few foreigners on my street, but none of them vote.

I see a lot of Mexicans in Texas. Very few in other states. Lots of Cubans in Florida but none around here.

DMV-AP-640x480.jpg

"There are a few foreigners on my street, but none of them vote."

Gads, you're a fool.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Forum List

Back