🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Matt Damon says we aren't talking enough about men in Hollywood who aren't sexual predators

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... guys like Matt Damon an' George Cluney...

... are han'som an' desirable."

Matt Damon says we aren't talking enough about men in Hollywood who aren't sexual predators

Have we a cultural for affirmation that talking about people who comport themselves as they should, and by all rights are expected to, is a conversation we need to have? Does the fact that one has and continues to do what one is supposed to do truly need to be a discussion topic? Are so many people so emotionally wanting that we find ourselves in a society wherein "ooh, ooh, look at me, look me" merits the rest of us actually doing so?

In the scheme of things, "prey" get more value from identifying predators and identifying and implementing ways and means of defending themselves from "predators" than do they gain by focusing on "non-predators." Indeed, "prey" that keeps it eyes open for and upon "predators" have a far better chance of "living to see tomorrow."

I think that I get what he is meaning. Why should all of the dirt buckets get all of the attention?

God bless you and him and the good people in show business always!!!

Holly

ahhh. We should congratulate people for shit they SHOULD be doing.
What an entitled little fucker.
Thats like my sons teacher. Told the parents we should set up a reward system when they do good on their tests. Im thinking to myself "yea, i already do that. His reward is me not beating his ass"

By Damon's logic, instead of condemning Mao Zedung, we should be praising guys who DON'T murder 50 million people.

Forum List

Back