Matt Gaetz: if Lauren Boebert were allowed to carry a firearm in Congress, that would keep us more safe than the Capitol Police

Every time Democrats go after guns millions of Americans run out and buy guns / gun sales go through the roof.

1. I need to invest in guns.
(There's a stock tip for you)

2. I think Democrats figured out long ago that every time they threaten to go after guns that gun sales go up. I would not be surprised to find Democrats are heavily invested in guns and ammo and from time to time engage in the political theatrics of declaring tgeir intent to pass legislation to ban guns just to help their stocks increase.

Every time Democrats go after guns millions of Americans run out and buy guns / gun sales go through the roof.

2. I think Democrats figured out long ago that every time they threaten to go after guns that gun sales go up. I would not be surprised to find Democrats are heavily invested in guns and ammo and from time to time engage in the political theatrics of declaring tgeir intent to pass legislation to ban guns just to help their stocks increase.
Actually, everytime a well-regulated militia member shoots up a school full of children, blood cultists run out and buy more guns.

Every time a Democrat is elected President, the NRA Fear Mongers about Dems taking your guns.

Suckers run out and buy more guns and ammo

Actually, everytime a well-regulated militia member shoots up a school full of children, blood cultists run out and buy more guns.
What about all those colored people in the ghettos buying guns? Crickets about them.

Forum List

Back