🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Matt Gaetz says gun are not hunting , their to take down the government.

There is a fine line between sanity and insanity, ask any lawyer.
This makes me boiling mad. I was born a long time ago and raised a US citizen. I stood up and saluted when the US flag was planted on the moon. I will not allow some ignorant white-trash boys in gangs to take over my country. I and many others had to tolerate Trump, a lowlife criminal, as POTUS for four years, because this is how our system works.

I don't own a gun, my choice, and one was offered to me when I went to law school at night in Washington, DC, but I'm not afraid of them. Ifirst held a gun when I was under age ten, supervised by my father. Should I buy two AR-15s and give one to my black female neighbor? Is this what Gaetz and his cronies want for the USA?

I believe that the U.S. is, or should be, a civilised nation, a democratic republic.
yes, you should give a gun to your neighbor just because she is black...and then you should be held criminal and financially liable for any use of the gun that she or anyone else does with that gun.

The same goes for you, right? She or I may need to fire it because we are WOMEN. We live in the "stand your ground" age. She or I might be approached as we go to an appointment at a women's clinic. Your advice is to shoot anyone who accosts you. I take it that anyone who visits a Planned Parenthood facility should be armed.

Better to have it, and not need it, than to need it, and not have it.
Sure. You never know when your kid may get dumped by their boyfriend or girlfriend and need to end their misery. Getting cut from the cheerleader squad or football team might put them over the edge too. Guns fired in the home are usually fired at a family member.
Nearly 40,000 Americans died from gunshot wounds in 2017, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention statistics. That includes about 14,500 murders, nearly 24,000 suicides and 2,000 accidental deaths.

That gun you bring into your home is at least 15 times more likely to kill you or a family member than it will kill an intruder, my analysis of the data shows.
---------------------------
from your article.
Your data does not and cannot include all home invasion deterrence from the mere possibility that the home owners are armed. So, your 15x number is suspect AT BEST.

Either way. FUCK YOU!!! I'M KEEPING MY GUNS AND GETTING MORE.

Machine guns or Valhalla and you can crap your pants/

This is the only dude I’ve ever heard of who purposefully crapped their pants

1622252803665.png

“The Second Amendment – this is a little history lesson for all the fake news media. The Second Amendment is not about, it’s not about hunting, it’s not about recreation, it’s not about sports,” the 39-year-old went on. “The Second Amendment is about maintaining, within the citizenry, the ability to maintain an armed rebellion against the government if that becomes necessary. I hope it never does, but it sure is important to recognize the founding principles of this nation, and to make sure that they are fully understood.”

Do you agree with him?

Next thing they be rounding up all Democrats and put them in concentration camps.
We should round them up first.
Given that leftists were scared shitless of a bunch of unarmed goobers wandering through the Capitol, I think you might find "rounding them up first" a little tougher than imagined.
They were armed.
LINK????
Don't be stupider than you...

Oh, it's you.

Carry on.

to fight understanding, or to cloud the issues..

They aren't lost ... They are just in a circle jerk trying their hardest to fight understanding, or to cloud the issues.

They do not have the mental capacity to fight understanding, or to cloud the issues.

They do not have the mental capacity to fight understanding, or to cloud the issues.

Oh come on now, don't go overboard.
Some of them are pretty smart, they just aren't worth a damn.

They'll do everything they can to confuse themselves, trying to fight back the obvious.
It's why they cannot discuss the topic ... There's nothing there for them.

Uh, Yeah ... That's It ... Good Call, and I wasn't asking if you agreed.

Well​
It’s a tad annoying​
But you be you!​

Oh come on now, don't go overboard.
Some of them are pretty smart, they just aren't worth a damn.

They'll do everything they can to confuse themselves, trying to fight back the obvious.
It's why they cannot discuss the topic ... There's nothing there for them.

Really ....

Who tries to score political points with 50 year old black and white photos.

It's not the same political atmosphere as Kent State 1970 ....

Forgive me for not being able to see the "pretty smart" in those comments.

I was talking about the difference between the National Guard and the US Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines.

If you think they are the same ... They aren't.
The National Guard also takes an Oath to the State they represent and fall under the Governor's command structure.
So if there's a War between the States, then their oath to their home state overrides their Oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America as the Supreme Law of the Land?

And whose payroll is the National Guard on? State or Federal?

So if there's a War between the States, then their oath to their home state overrides their Oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America as the Supreme Law of the Land?

And whose payroll is the National Guard on? State or Federal?

Hmm ... I believe it is Federal pay.
Their Basic Training is Federal ... And is not always conducted within their State.

They take an oath to the US Constitution, and they take an oath to the state they serve.
I am not sure what their state oath requires because it may even vary between states.
The Governor can activate the National Guard though.

War between the States, that would be a mess, and you cannot really speculate.
In essence, Laws really only apply to ability whatever force is in charge can enforce them.

It doesn't really matter what you think someone can or can't do when shit hits the fan
and you are fighting different forces abiding by different rules of their own making.

It was easier in the Civil War because the Confederate States separated from the Union.
The Union considered them Rebels and not Citizens until after the war.

Basically, it doesn't matter if you tell a force they cannot do something ... Unless you can make them stop doing it.
Which is why they put the Second Amendment In the Constitution, and not for hunting purposes.

Last edited:
The Governor can activate the National Guard though.
No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

The National Guard got Consent from Congress when they changed the National Defense Act of 1916, in 1933.
The governor can activate the National Guard in cases of imminent danger (like a hurricane, riot or whatever).
And if a State attacks another State, they are being invaded (unless of course they decided to just shoot missiles at each other).

Likewise ... Nothing that is written in law means shit until you can enforce the law.

Which is also why the Founders put the Second Amendment in the Constitution.
The Bill of Rights and a lot of the other Amendments (not all) ... Don't tell the Federal Government what it can do.
They tell the Federal Government what it doesn't have the power to do.

If your are going to tell the Federal Government what it cannot do ...
You better have what is necessary to stop it, or it doesn't mean shit.

It would just be a Law, without the physical authority to back it up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back