🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Matt Gaetz says gun are not hunting , their to take down the government.

So you think you’re going to hold off a government attack helicopter with your pop guns?
You support the military attacking civilians?

Dumbass .....

On January 6th, 2021, I supported the military shooting to kill, and will again. A good fascist is a dead fascist.

So we should be gunning down antifa on sight.

Antifa, if such a thing exists, exists to obstruct and confront the kind of violence carried out by the types of people who sacked the Capitol building on January 6th. I support using force, deadly if necessary, to stop fascists, criminals, arsonists, and looters. If Antifa commits it, they are no better than the fascist Trumpists.

If such a thing exists? :auiqs.jpg:
You're a fucken clown!!!

Antifa, if such a thing exists, exists to obstruct and confront the kind of violence carried out by the types of people who sacked the Capitol building on January 6th. I support using force, deadly if necessary, to stop fascists, criminals, arsonists, and looters. If Antifa commits it, they are no better than the fascist Trumpists.

I don't think many people that support their Constitutionally Protected Right to bear arms for more than just hunting ...
Mind you supplying them with the perfect reason to have it way ... Thanks.

It would appear to me that those same people thought they could attack the Capitol building to overturn a free and fair election. Next time they stage their revolution, and their firearms they so proudly cherish, they will find out the government has guns too. And most of us will support their using them.

A good fascist is a dead fascist. We learned this in the 1940's.

Dude you're a riot!!!!! :laughing0301:

“The Second Amendment is about maintaining, within the citizenry, the ability to maintain an armed rebellion against the government if that becomes necessary
Absolutely.

It is not the job of government employees, government agents, and government-paid military personnel to oppress the people or to maintain a "standing army" of sufficient force to put down or overpower the general population with military might.

“The Second Amendment – this is a little history lesson for all the fake news media. The Second Amendment is not about, it’s not about hunting, it’s not about recreation, it’s not about sports,” the 39-year-old went on. “The Second Amendment is about maintaining, within the citizenry, the ability to maintain an armed rebellion against the government if that becomes necessary. I hope it never does, but it sure is important to recognize the founding principles of this nation, and to make sure that they are fully understood.”

Do you agree with him?

Next thing they be rounding up all Democrats and put them in concentration camps.
Do you agree with him?

Actually it's about all those things and a few more but he is absolutely correct in essence. No guns=no freedom.

I don't think many people that support their Constitutionally Protected Right to bear arms for more than just hunting ...

It would appear to me that those same people thought they could attack the Capitol building to overturn a free and fair election. Next time they stage their revolution, and their firearms they so proudly cherish, they will find out the government has guns too. And most of us will support their using them.

I support citizens summarily gunning down commies. So there. Better arm yourself.
I am armed, you freak.

The American military will not attack civilians.
BULLSHIT!
OHIO

Sweetie ... What happened at Kent State was the National Guard.
The National Guard is not the Active-Duty US Armed Forces ... :thup:

That's why they call the National Guard instead of the US Army's Second Armored Division or whatever..

BULLSHIT!
Is National Guard active military?
Active Duty

National Guard soldiers train for two days every month and for two weeks once a year. According to the National Guard website, you are considered to be on active military duty during this training. If you are deployed either domestically or abroad, you earn active duty pay.

Is Someone Enlisted in the National Guard Considered Active Military?

What does the National Guard do exactly?
The National Guard is a unique branch of the U.S. military that has both state and federal responsibilities.

You're ignored. :finger3:

You're ignored. :finger3:

I'm so hurt......... :auiqs.jpg:

According to the National Guard website, you are considered to be on active military duty during this training. If you are deployed either domestically or abroad, you earn active duty pay.
The status of drawing government payroll on active duty military status is not, and cannot be a prerequisite to our right to keep and bear Arms, an absolute right that cannot be infringed under the Second Amendment.

BULLSHIT!
Active Duty

National Guard soldiers train for two days every month and for two weeks once a year. According to the National Guard website, you are considered to be on active military duty during this training. If you are deployed either domestically or abroad, you earn active duty pay.

The National Guard is a unique branch of the U.S. military that has both state and federal responsibilities.

Dude ... I know what the National Guard is.
I was talking about the difference between the National Guard and the US Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines.

If you think they are the same ... They aren't.
The National Guard also takes an Oath to the State they represent and fall under the Governor's command structure.

Now that doesn't mean that The Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines wouldn't get involved against American Citizens.
It just means you are going to have to try a whole lot harder to convince a lot more people of who the 'bad guys' are.

Where on the other hand ... The National Guard is just a lot better at shooting a cap in your ass if you are a civilian throwing rocks on a college campus.

BULLSHIT!
Active Duty

Dude ... I know what the National Guard is.
I was talking about the difference between the National Guard and the US Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines.

If you think they are the same ... They aren't.
The National Guard also takes an Oath to the State they represent and fall under the Governor's command structure.

Now that doesn't mean that The Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines wouldn't get involved against American Citizens.
It just means you are going to have to try a whole lot harder to convince a lot more people of who the 'bad guys' are.

Where on the other hand ... The National Guard is just a lot better at shooting a cap in your ass if you are a civilian throwing rocks on a college campus..
Or if you are a girl simply walking to her next class during change of class, doesn't seem to make a difference to the US military under Nixon.

Or if you are a girl simply walking to her next class during change of class, doesn't seem to make a difference to the US military under Nixon.

Well you're damn right the government doesn't care about you.

But that doesn't necessarily mean that someone in the US Army doesn't.
If that soldier is driving a tank ... Well now, that's going to get interesting.

If that soldier is driving a tank ... Well now, that's going to get interesting..
Ohio Army National Guard personnel are seen on the edge of the Kent State University campus on Main St.  Photo likely taken May 3, 1970.  Photo by Elaine Grossman.  Kent State University Libraries. Special Collections & Archives.

7 / 79
Kent State University Libraries. Special Collections & Archives
Kent State historical photos
Ohio Army National Guard personnel are seen on the edge of the Kent State University campus on Main St. Photo likely taken May 3, 1970. Photo by Elaine Grossman. Kent State University Libraries. Special Collections & Archives.

There is a fine line between sanity and insanity, ask any lawyer.
Nearly 40,000 Americans died from gunshot wounds in 2017, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention statistics. That includes about 14,500 murders, nearly 24,000 suicides and 2,000 accidental deaths.

That gun you bring into your home is at least 15 times more likely to kill you or a family member than it will kill an intruder, my analysis of the data shows.
---------------------------
from your article.

Which has nothing to do with the US Constitution, the Second Amendment, or hunting with firearms.
Feel free to address the topic.

So what’s with the centering?
Do you imagine Yourself
As some sort
Of a poet?​

Ya ain’t ;)

If that soldier is driving a tank ... Well now, that's going to get interesting.

These Leftist dinosaurs are hopelessly lost in the last century

Ohio Army National Guard personnel are seen on the edge of the Kent State University campus on Main St.  Photo likely taken May 3, 1970.  Photo by Elaine Grossman.  Kent State University Libraries. Special Collections & Archives.

7 / 79
Kent State University Libraries. Special Collections & Archives
Kent State historical photos
Ohio Army National Guard personnel are seen on the edge of the Kent State University campus on Main St. Photo likely taken May 3, 1970. Photo by Elaine Grossman. Kent State University Libraries. Special Collections & Archives.

Great Picture of the National Guard ... :thup:
Thanks for your patriotisms ... Memorial Day is Monday.

Forum List

Back