🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Matt Gaetz says gun are not hunting , their to take down the government.

The Second Amendment was put into place to prevent tyranny by the government.
Ass backwards, 100% wrong.

You're, of course, free to prove that at any time.
As are you.
Yeah, that's what I thought.....

As are you.
Yeah, that's what i thought. No proof from you. Since no proof of your false statement exists, i do not expect any.

So, before i educate you and Matty Pederast Gaetz: what " proof" would you like? Be specific. English common law roots? Writings of the framers? Again, be specific.

As are you.

As are you.
Yeah, that's what i thought. No proof from you. Since no proof of your false statement exists, i do not expect any.

So, before i educate you and Matty Pederast Gaetz: what " proof" would you like? Be specific. English common law roots? Writings of the framers? Again, be specific.

How about the 2nd itself?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed."

'the right of the people to keep and bear Arms'

not the militia, the people!

Founding Fathers?

This makes me boiling mad. I was born a long time ago and raised a US citizen. I stood up and saluted when the US flag was planted on the moon. I will not allow some ignorant white-trash boys in gangs to take over my country. I and many others had to tolerate Trump, a lowlife criminal, as POTUS for four years, because this is how our system works.

I don't own a gun, my choice, and one was offered to me when I went to law school at night in Washington, DC, but I'm not afraid of them. Ifirst held a gun when I was under age ten, supervised by my father. Should I buy two AR-15s and give one to my black female neighbor? Is this what Gaetz and his cronies want for the USA?

I believe that the U.S. is, or should be, a civilised nation, a democratic republic.
yes, you should give a gun to your neighbor just because she is black...and then you should be held criminal and financially liable for any use of the gun that she or anyone else does with that gun.

The same goes for you, right? She or I may need to fire it because we are WOMEN. We live in the "stand your ground" age. She or I might be approached as we go to an appointment at a women's clinic. Your advice is to shoot anyone who accosts you. I take it that anyone who visits a Planned Parenthood facility should be armed.

Better to have it, and not need it, than to need it, and not have it.
Sure. You never know when your kid may get dumped by their boyfriend or girlfriend and need to end their misery. Getting cut from the cheerleader squad or football team might put them over the edge too. Guns fired in the home are usually fired at a family member.

This makes me boiling mad. I was born a long time ago and raised a US citizen. I stood up and saluted when the US flag was planted on the moon. I will not allow some ignorant white-trash boys in gangs to take over my country. I and many others had to tolerate Trump, a lowlife criminal, as POTUS for four years, because this is how our system works.

I don't own a gun, my choice, and one was offered to me when I went to law school at night in Washington, DC, but I'm not afraid of them. Ifirst held a gun when I was under age ten, supervised by my father. Should I buy two AR-15s and give one to my black female neighbor? Is this what Gaetz and his cronies want for the USA?

I believe that the U.S. is, or should be, a civilised nation, a democratic republic.
yes, you should give a gun to your neighbor just because she is black...and then you should be held criminal and financially liable for any use of the gun that she or anyone else does with that gun.

The same goes for you, right? She or I may need to fire it because we are WOMEN. We live in the "stand your ground" age. She or I might be approached as we go to an appointment at a women's clinic. Your advice is to shoot anyone who accosts you. I take it that anyone who visits a Planned Parenthood facility should be armed.

Sure. You never know when your kid may get dumped by their boyfriend or girlfriend and need to end their misery. Getting cut from the cheerleader squad or football team might put them over the edge too. Guns fired in the home are usually fired at a family member.

Bor-ing.

As are you.

As are you.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed."

Founding Fathers?

Nothing in the 2nd amendment about protecting us from our government.

First, check english commonlaw on militias.

Second, check the convention debates.

Third, the idea militias would protect us fron the federal standing army was secondary. This was described in writings to alleviate fears raised about keeping a standing army.

Fourth, the new us government confiscated plenty of guns right away and relied on the militias for defense of territory.

5th, no such well regulated militias exist today.

As are you.

As are you.

Founding Fathers?

Nothing in the 2nd amendment about protecting us from our government.

Second, check the convention debates.

Third, the idea militias would protect us fron the federal standing army was secondary. This was described in writings to alleviate fears raised about keeping a standing army.

Fourth, the new us government confiscated plenty of guns right away and relied on the militias for defense of territory.

We aren't in England.

(at least, I'm not)

Convention debates?

the only thing that matters is what actually made it into the BoR.

Nothing in the Amendment says you have to belong to a militia to own a firearm.

There is a fine line between sanity and insanity, ask any lawyer.

Nearly 40,000 Americans died from gunshot wounds in 2017, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention statistics. That includes about 14,500 murders, nearly 24,000 suicides and 2,000 accidental deaths.

That gun you bring into your home is at least 15 times more likely to kill you or a family member than it will kill an intruder, my analysis of the data shows.
---------------------------
from your article.

Am not sure how I feel about a country that thinks it needs to arm every man woman & child, because we are afraid of our own government, and must be prepared to defend against OUR government with our very life's . Pro gun anti gun nut. To many people getting killed daily.

It's a good thing no one is asking you.
We are talking about the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and the Law of the Land ... Not your opinion.

Last edited:
“The Second Amendment – this is a little history lesson for all the fake news media. The Second Amendment is not about, it’s not about hunting, it’s not about recreation, it’s not about sports,” the 39-year-old went on. “The Second Amendment is about maintaining, within the citizenry, the ability to maintain an armed rebellion against the government if that becomes necessary. I hope it never does, but it sure is important to recognize the founding principles of this nation, and to make sure that they are fully understood.”

Do you agree with him?

Next thing they be rounding up all Democrats and put them in concentration camps.
We should round them up first.
Given that leftists were scared shitless of a bunch of unarmed goobers wandering through the Capitol, I think you might find "rounding them up first" a little tougher than imagined.

“The Second Amendment – this is a little history lesson for all the fake news media. The Second Amendment is not about, it’s not about hunting, it’s not about recreation, it’s not about sports,” the 39-year-old went on. “The Second Amendment is about maintaining, within the citizenry, the ability to maintain an armed rebellion against the government if that becomes necessary. I hope it never does, but it sure is important to recognize the founding principles of this nation, and to make sure that they are fully understood.”

Do you agree with him?

Next thing they be rounding up all Democrats and put them in concentration camps.
Given that leftists were scared shitless of a bunch of unarmed goobers wandering through the Capitol, I think you might find "rounding them up first" a little tougher than imagined.
"Scared shitless"?

I'm mad as hell, not scared.

Do you agree with him?

They were armed.

Do you agree with him?

They were armed.

Yup...

Torches and pitchforks.

1622241325976.png

(You watch too many movies)

There is a fine line between sanity and insanity, ask any lawyer.
Nearly 40,000 Americans died from gunshot wounds in 2017, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention statistics. That includes about 14,500 murders, nearly 24,000 suicides and 2,000 accidental deaths.

That gun you bring into your home is at least 15 times more likely to kill you or a family member than it will kill an intruder, my analysis of the data shows.
---------------------------
from your article.

Which has nothing to do with the US Constitution, the Second Amendment, or hunting with firearms.
Feel free to address the topic.

Forum List

Back