🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Matt Gaetz says gun are not hunting , their to take down the government.

You think maybe there was a reason we used arms to form Our country? Do you now think we need to form a new country? That Our country is now so bad that armed war with Our self's is necessary?????

This makes me boiling mad. I was born a long time ago and raised a US citizen. I stood up and saluted when the US flag was planted on the moon. I will not allow some ignorant white-trash boys in gangs to take over my country. I and many others had to tolerate Trump, a lowlife criminal, as POTUS for four years, because this is how our system works.

I don't own a gun, my choice, and one was offered to me when I went to law school at night in Washington, DC, but I'm not afraid of them. Ifirst held a gun when I was under age ten, supervised by my father. Should I buy two AR-15s and give one to my black female neighbor? Is this what Gaetz and his cronies want for the USA?

I believe that the U.S. is, or should be, a civilised nation, a democratic republic.
yes, you should give a gun to your neighbor just because she is black...and then you should be held criminal and financially liable for any use of the gun that she or anyone else does with that gun.

The same goes for you, right? She or I may need to fire it because we are WOMEN. We live in the "stand your ground" age. She or I might be approached as we go to an appointment at a women's clinic. Your advice is to shoot anyone who accosts you. I take it that anyone who visits a Planned Parenthood facility should be armed.
Go ahead, gun up....... and accept the responsibility that comes with it.

Just like us adults do.
Yes that what scares me. People with guns.
Sounds like being an adult living in the world scares you.

You think maybe there was a reason we used arms to form Our country? Do you now think we need to form a new country? That Our country is now so bad that armed war with Our self's is necessary?????
Who are you even talking to?

Or are you just rambling?

This makes me boiling mad. I was born a long time ago and raised a US citizen. I stood up and saluted when the US flag was planted on the moon. I will not allow some ignorant white-trash boys in gangs to take over my country. I and many others had to tolerate Trump, a lowlife criminal, as POTUS for four years, because this is how our system works.

I don't own a gun, my choice, and one was offered to me when I went to law school at night in Washington, DC, but I'm not afraid of them. Ifirst held a gun when I was under age ten, supervised by my father. Should I buy two AR-15s and give one to my black female neighbor? Is this what Gaetz and his cronies want for the USA?

I believe that the U.S. is, or should be, a civilised nation, a democratic republic.
yes, you should give a gun to your neighbor just because she is black...and then you should be held criminal and financially liable for any use of the gun that she or anyone else does with that gun.

The same goes for you, right? She or I may need to fire it because we are WOMEN. We live in the "stand your ground" age. She or I might be approached as we go to an appointment at a women's clinic. Your advice is to shoot anyone who accosts you. I take it that anyone who visits a Planned Parenthood facility should be armed.

Just like us adults do.
No I'm an adult and the world doesn't scare me, only people with guns.

In that they may go whacko at any time.

“The Second Amendment – this is a little history lesson for all the fake news media. The Second Amendment is not about, it’s not about hunting, it’s not about recreation, it’s not about sports,” the 39-year-old went on. “The Second Amendment is about maintaining, within the citizenry, the ability to maintain an armed rebellion against the government if that becomes necessary. I hope it never does, but it sure is important to recognize the founding principles of this nation, and to make sure that they are fully understood.”

Do you agree with him?

Next thing they be rounding up all Democrats and put them in concentration camps.
without guns, and lots of them, we would still be british subject...or more likely a nazi subject
Exactly to fight against states, Indians and the British. That was before we had a Military or NG,

and we still have militias and the crazy gun owners.

"Crazy gun owners". You mean like the Negroes in the inner city Democrat controlled ghettos that are always shooting each other?

The gun owners I know around where I live just use the guns for recreational shooting and hunting.

Better to have it, and not need it, than to need it, and not have it.

Exactly to fight against states, Indians and the British. That was before we had a Military or NG,

and we still have militias and the crazy gun owners.
washinggun-jpg.494584

What part of "which would include their own government" do you not understand?

Just like us adults do.
No I'm an adult and the world doesn't scare me, only people with guns.

In that they may go whacko at any time.
You're afraid that all people are actually harboring some latent murderous tendencies and that they may begin spontaneously murdering others, out of nowhere....... yeah, no.
Sounds to me like you have some really evil shit in your brain, and that you think everyone else does, too.

Guess what?
We don't. If we had the sort of murderous urges you seem to suffer from, we would have already killed off everyone we didn't like. We already possess everything we need to do so, don't we?
The fact that we actually don't ever hurt anyone who isn't attacking us is pretty definite proof that we aren't the crazies and the murderers here...... that would be you and your people.

“The Second Amendment – this is a little history lesson for all the fake news media. The Second Amendment is not about, it’s not about hunting, it’s not about recreation, it’s not about sports,” the 39-year-old went on. “The Second Amendment is about maintaining, within the citizenry, the ability to maintain an armed rebellion against the government if that becomes necessary. I hope it never does, but it sure is important to recognize the founding principles of this nation, and to make sure that they are fully understood.”

Do you agree with him?
If you have to ask that question you don't much about our history, do you. What he is saying is historically accurate. The Second Amendment was put into place to prevent tyranny by the government.

Do you agree with him?

Next thing they be rounding up all Democrats and put them in concentration camps.
Why dont you know this?

Matt n Marge make a great team! :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 494581
Whether it's their "America First" Caucus, promoting "uniquely Anglo-Saxon values", sex with under age girls, or Jewish space lasers setting America on fire, this toxic duo is the gift that keeps on giving.

Matt n Marge make a great team! :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 494581
Whether it's their "America First" Caucus, promoting "uniquely Anglo-Saxon values", sex with under age girls, or Jewish space lasers setting America on fire, this toxic duo is the gift that keeps on giving.

The clown show may soon come to an abrupt end for Baby Gaetz! ;)

Forum List

Back