Matt Gaetz Under Federal Investigation Over Possible Sexual Relationship With A Teenage Girl

Something doesn't add up, Gaetz is gay, he has a live in Cuban boytoy that is half his age, Matty likes boys, not girls.
Could be bi.....but sure seems to like them young...............like Epstein did.

That's the word around his town.

Word around town is you post nothing but liberal lies to political forums. Must be true, right?

From what I've seen, this is actually true.

Shut up, stupid.

Something doesn't add up, Gaetz is gay, he has a live in Cuban boytoy that is half his age, Matty likes boys, not girls.
Could be bi.....but sure seems to like them young...............like Epstein did.

Word around town is you post nothing but liberal lies to political forums. Must be true, right?

Word is you're one of matty boys butt buddies. Liberal lies? More a libs dream, lol. Guess again it is the right doing this to him. Seems like right now everyone implicated and named are republicans. One of them big time developer that has served some time for his misdeeds. Then the attorney implicated McGee long time republican and of course his daddy oh don't forget the air force intelligence officer. If you can do any research at all you will find the tangled webb. Hell, matty boy might not even have done anything and this might be pay back for something his daddy did while President of the Fl senate. or after.

Actually, Gaetz is innocent until proven guilty. So, Gaetz and supporters are right to defend his innocence until proven guilty. The New York Times and other detractors are simply slandering Gaetz's name at this point.

Not to mention, the FBI lost any remaining credibility through the Russia Collusion/Mueller investigation corruption. We'll never forget.
Don't forget how the FBI has been sitting on evidence that would put Hunter "Captain Crack Pipe
Biden" behind bars, not to mention his own sexual exploits with his underage niece.

We aren't suppose to notice or talk about that, however.
Because it's been exposed as Russian disinformation, fed to useful idiots like Rudy Guiliani and Ron Johnson and . . . you.

Wrong. From the following article:
The FBI has seized Hunter Biden's laptop and confirmed the former vice president's son's controversial emails are 'authentic', while dispelling earlier claims that they are part of a Russia disinformation campaign.

FBI has taken possession of Hunter Biden's laptops

You're just an idiot, not useful in any way.

On March 19th the New York Post story about Hunter's laptop was disproven, you stupid ape.

I don't blame Putin, really, there are millions of dumb fuckers like you just wanting to be fooled. He knows it's just too easy.
Right..."disproved". Eyes rolling.
You wouldn't happen to have a link to that claim, would you?

No. Of course not. That's not how dumb fuckers like you operate.

I'll let you decide:

Lively speculation surrounding a laptop allegedly belonging to President Joe Biden's son Hunter has resurfaced after a declassified report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence elicited fresh debates as to whether or not Russian interference came into play.

In October 2020, The New York Post alleged a trove of emails in a laptop left at a computer repair store in Delaware revealed the younger Biden's business interests in Ukraine and China. His then-presidential candidate father's team has issued a blanket denial of the allegations.

The intelligence report, declassified on Monday, found Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Russian state to have "authorized and conducted influence operations against the 2020 U.S. presidential election," which were "aimed at denigrating President Biden and the Democratic Party," "supporting former President Trump" and "exacerbating sociopoliticial divisions in the US."

Democrats have alleged the Post's laptop story was part of a Russian disinformation campaign. While the intelligence report does not make explicit mention of a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden or its materials, it states the following: "Russian state media, trolls, and online proxies, including those directed by Russian intelligence, published disparaging content about President Biden, his family, and the Democratic Party, and heavily amplified related content circulating in US media, including stories centered on his son."

There's nothing to decide because there's no new information. The FBI has not retracted its statement claiming the laptop/emails are real and are not Russian disinformation.

The idea that the Biden laptop/emails are Russian disinformation is actually the disinformation. Please stop spreading disinformation.

What is funny are all these q-Trumpers on this board coming to Gaetz’s defense. We know who you q Trumpers are. It is beyond hilarious that they rant about the evils of the deep state cabal and here is one of their own engaged in sex trafficking, and what is their response?

View attachment 474981

If a conservative believes in a deep state cabal, why would they turn around and believe such a wild accusation against one of their allies? You betray your own premise.

The false allegation against Gaetz isn't for conservatives, it's an attempt to discredit him to everyone else due to the threat he represents to Democrat power. Conservatives have been noticing a pattern in this regard.

He could be bisexual.

I read on another message board from someone who lives in his district that this is the word in his Florida district. My former Congressman (Repub) was gay and his supporters never brought that up, open secret. He resigned because of a federal investigation into him bilking his supporters by using donations to party, travel, and attend concerts with.

Open secret or a smear against a political enemy. One seems just as likely as the other.

Personally, I'm kinda tickled by this teen-age drama (meaning Baby Gaetz and the alleged gal) that is unfolding.

My avatar's take on the persona of Baby Gaetz (btw, that's not my term. It's what newspapers in FL have long titled Matty-boy. It's a nod to his old man, Don Gaetz, who was president of the Florida state Senate.)
(Btw2, that's not the only derisive name the newspapers have hung on Matty. His panhandle district's Pensacola paper has called him an "entitled ne'er do-well"; and a Florida political rival has stated Baby Gaetz "would be an Ass't Manager at the local Wal-Mart if not for his Dad' money.")

Anyway, enough of that snarky stuff. My avatar's take on the persona of Matt Gaetz is that he is a little rich kid who hasn't grown up because Daddy Warbucks has protected him and nurtured his narcissisms (got him out of a DUI after Matty wrecked Daddy's BMW, for one.).

I could be wrong, but he comes across as a bratty little Karen-with-a-dick.
But that's just an opinion.
Mine.

(btw3......Daddy was embroiled in an ugly Medicare fraud scheme where his company ended up paying a $75 million fine to settle with the DOJ).

All of that snark, helpfully overlain by informed news, is merely a lead in to this morning's Washington Post 'Fact Checker' piece on Matty-boy's claim that "travel records" show that he is innocent.

Here's how Glen Kessler's staff of fact-checker's at WaPo view that claim (spoiler alert: it is 4 Pinnochio's):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Pinocchio Test

Gaetz said: “The New York Times is running a story that I have traveled with a 17-year-old woman, and that is verifiably false. People can look at my travel records and see that that is not the case.”

This fact check is strictly about Gaetz’s claim that his publicly available travel records would debunk reporting in the New York Times and other outlets. The news organizations reported only that he is under investigation over an alleged sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl, not that it actually happened.

The fact that he is under investigation is indisputable. Gaetz has not been charged with any crime and denies these allegations. But he also has confirmed the investigation’s existence.
As a House member, Gaetz is not required to file disclosures concerning his private life and expenses. The disclosure forms he has filed do not disprove that he is under investigation for traveling with a 17-year-old girl or arranging her travel.

We searched through all the available records and found nothing to support Gaetz’s claim. We repeatedly asked his staff to show us the records and heard crickets. We asked Gaetz directly — nothing, radio silence.

As regular readers know, the burden of proof is on the speaker*. Gaetz is putting up a smokescreen, falsely reassuring viewers with nonexistent evidence. He earns Four Pinocchios. Show us the travel records, and the rating may change.
Four Pinocchios

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there is that for Baby Gaetz.

*btw4, I underlined that 'burden of proof' statement as a not-so subtle signal to too many posters who make assertions on this venue. And when asked to back 'em up, or offer sourcing ...... they then state it is up to the reader to vet the speaker's claim, or to "look-it-up-yourself").

TGIT, Chillicothe ;)

Gerry Studs got a standing ovation for having sex with a 17 yo page...I guess the difference is party affiliation...
From his constituents back home....NOT from Congress. And it was wrong.

Just sayin’ ... ya know, before you throw stones.

Gaetz says it’s extortion and the FBI hasn’t provided details of the investigation yet. That’s it. That’s where we are at. Neither side should pretend that they know something they don’t know. Gaetz is a prick though, we can all confidently say that.

Actually, Gaetz is innocent until proven guilty. So, Gaetz and supporters are right to defend his innocence until proven guilty. The New York Times and other detractors are simply slandering Gaetz's name at this point.

Not to mention, the FBI lost any remaining credibility through the Russia Collusion/Mueller investigation corruption. We'll never forget.
So much for the party of law and order. You're now the blind defenders. If Gaetz is guilty how you gonna feel for blindly defending him?

So, the party of law and order is supposed to support blatant corruption? Maybe that's enough for Democrats, but for the rest of us it's well past time to abolish the corrupt FBI. There are other federal law enforcement agencies that can do the job they're supposed to be doing.

You only think the FBI is corrupt when they come down hard on someone from your team.
That's it - You want a political FBI under Republican presidents who investigate stupid stuff like Hunter Biden and the Clintons ...
But abolish them and call them corrupt, deep state actors when they get to close to criminal idiots like Roger Stone.
Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity? Meh

I think the FBI is corrupt when they are corrupt. And, what they excuse as "isolated mistakes" are part of a pattern of blatant corruption that always just happens to go against Trump and allies.

Abolishing the FBI would be a good start. We need to start sending a message to these traitors.

Gaetz says it’s extortion and the FBI hasn’t provided details of the investigation yet. That’s it. That’s where we are at. Neither side should pretend that they know something they don’t know. Gaetz is a prick though, we can all confidently say that.

So much for the party of law and order. You're now the blind defenders. If Gaetz is guilty how you gonna feel for blindly defending him?

So, the party of law and order is supposed to support blatant corruption? Maybe that's enough for Democrats, but for the rest of us it's well past time to abolish the corrupt FBI. There are other federal law enforcement agencies that can do the job they're supposed to be doing.

You only think the FBI is corrupt when they come down hard on someone from your team.
That's it - You want a political FBI under Republican presidents who investigate stupid stuff like Hunter Biden and the Clintons ...
But abolish them and call them corrupt, deep state actors when they get to close to criminal idiots like Roger Stone.

I think the FBI is corrupt when they are corrupt. And, what they excuse as "isolated mistakes" are part of a pattern of blatant corruption that always just happens to go against Trump and allies.

Abolishing the FBI would be a good start. We need to start sending a message to these traitors.

FACTS bumfuzzle u? Got it! :rolleyes-41:

I didn’t say a thing about supporting corruption. What exactly did I say to make you think that was my message?

I didn't say you said anything about supporting corruption, I did. Try to follow along.

In review, to support the FBI is to support a corrupt government agency, period. Therefore, those who support law and order can no longer support the FBI.

The FBI is like Fredo now -- dead to me.

I didn't hear that Junior died! :)

hi-my-name-is-fredo-fredo-corleone-donald-trump-jr-54216575.png

No, but the FBI did.

He could be bisexual.

I read on another message board from someone who lives in his district that this is the word in his Florida district. My former Congressman (Repub) was gay and his supporters never brought that up, open secret. He resigned because of a federal investigation into him bilking his supporters by using donations to party, travel, and attend concerts with.

If you read from an anonymous person, person who claims he lives in his district on another message board, then it must be true. :icon_rolleyes: You often gossip this way or do you generally gossip over a fence with the other gossips?

I have no real reason to doubt that person, they live in his district and have their ear on the street, unlike what you'll hear from biased news sources, of which those left leaning or right leaning won't bring up, one in denial, the other afraid of of being politically incorrect.

I could give two shits, but when it involves minors, then that changes quickly, and I want answers. His appearance on Tucker's show raises more questions than it gives answers.

Ask AMart he certainly knows a lot about Destin on down to Panama City. Wouldn't surprise me from his posts he's part of the family.

I do live somewhere in his district and yes it has been rumored for sometime. Just rumors though, lol.

I texted a long time friend in Destin, dislikes Gaetz as she is a long time Democrat. She said she hasn't heard but like she said, gossip is gossip and not reliable.

Like I said rumors. Even quite a few long term republicans can't stand Gaetz around here but not enough to get him re elected. But most just vote straight party regardless if an individual is qualified. The guy who ran against him in last election (dem) used to be a republican and much better qualified that Gaetz, but daddy got his way.
Gaetz, when not generously compensating young females with Barbie accessories,​
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 4.47.33 PM.png
has spent his his taxpayer-compensated time auditioning for the part of a right-wing loony on some sleazy cable propaganda outlet.​
In his third term and final term, Matty has yet to pass a single bill into law.​
He brags on his campaign website of being called the "Trumpiest Congressman" and just plays a legislator on tv.​
That seems to be all that is needed to keep the goons in line.​

He named some FBI guy who wass in a Florida office, who hasn't worked there for months....that guy says Gaetz is nuts...

BILL BARR gave the ok for the Doj to investigate, LAST YEAR.....

This isn't a democratic investigation....it was specifically set forth by AG Barr.
Then there should be no problem with the FBI playing the recording....right?
I don't care if they play some recording or not.... if they need it for prosecution of the extortionate, then maybe during trial.... I wouldn't want to spoil prosecuting the crooks....

But this has absolutely nothing to do with the FBI making Matt Gaetz a subject in an investigation in to whether he had sex with a minor, 20 years younger, and paid to have her cross state lines with him, to have sex with her on their trip....

Which began about 6 months earlier, due to an investigation in to his buddy Joel Greenberg, charged with tens of felonies, including having sex with minor girls and sex trafficking.... in a Sugar Daddy kind of way.....the Epstein way.....

If Gaetz' s father believed the sex with a minor allegations and investigation of his son was all simply not true, his dad would have simply laughed off the alleged extortionists....but he didn't? I wonder why not?

And as said many times, AGBarr as a trump loyalist, would not have allowed an investigation in to Gaetz, unless Barr believed it was serious.

Last edited:
I don't care if they play some recording or not.... if they need it for prosecution of the extortionate, then maybe during trial.... I wouldn't want to spoil prosecuting the crooks....

But this has absolutely nothing to do with the FBI making Matt Gaetz a subject in an investigation in to whether he had sex with a minor, 20 years younger, and paid to have her cross state lines with him, to have sex with her on their trip....

Which began about 6 months earlier, due to an investigation in to his buddy Joel Greenberg, charged with tens of felonies, including having sex with minor girls and sex trafficking.... in a Sugar Daddy kind of way.....the Epstein way.....

If Gaetz' s father believed the sex with a minor allegations and investigation of his son was all simply not true, his dad would have simply laughed off the alleged extortionists....but he didn't? I wonder why not?

And as said many times, AGBarr as a trump loyalist, would not have allowed an investigation in to Gaetz, unless Barr believed it was serious.
Indeed, the FBI's investigation into Gaetz's sex-trafficking and Trump AG Barr's awareness of it predated any alleged extortionists getting wind of it and attempting to extort Daddy Bigbucks to suppress it.

Whether extortion ensued has no bearing on the legitimacy of the ongoing investigation into Gaetz's alleged degeneracy.

How about these for starters?

Former FBI lawyer pleads guilty in first criminal charge from Durham probe

DOJ watchdog tells Senate he has deep concerns about FBI errors in Russia probe

Last edited:

Shut up, stupid.

Piss off and quit projecting, you sound pathetic.

How about these for starters?

Former FBI lawyer pleads guilty in first criminal charge from Durham probe

DOJ watchdog tells Senate he has deep concerns about FBI errors in Russia probe

A lone underling at the FBI done something wrong? Oh the humanity!
Hey, wasn’t Durham supposed to find something more damning than this? :lol:

I didn’t say a thing about supporting corruption. What exactly did I say to make you think that was my message?

I didn't say you said anything about supporting corruption, I did. Try to follow along.

In review, to support the FBI is to support a corrupt government agency, period. Therefore, those who support law and order can no longer support the FBI.

The FBI is like Fredo now -- dead to me.

I didn't hear that Junior died! :)

hi-my-name-is-fredo-fredo-corleone-donald-trump-jr-54216575.png

No, but the FBI did.

Yo newbie, yer gettin ya ass kicked. Fall back & try again later eh? ;)

He could be bisexual.

If you read from an anonymous person, person who claims he lives in his district on another message board, then it must be true. :icon_rolleyes: You often gossip this way or do you generally gossip over a fence with the other gossips?

I have no real reason to doubt that person, they live in his district and have their ear on the street, unlike what you'll hear from biased news sources, of which those left leaning or right leaning won't bring up, one in denial, the other afraid of of being politically incorrect.

I could give two shits, but when it involves minors, then that changes quickly, and I want answers. His appearance on Tucker's show raises more questions than it gives answers.

Ask AMart he certainly knows a lot about Destin on down to Panama City. Wouldn't surprise me from his posts he's part of the family.

I do live somewhere in his district and yes it has been rumored for sometime. Just rumors though, lol.

I texted a long time friend in Destin, dislikes Gaetz as she is a long time Democrat. She said she hasn't heard but like she said, gossip is gossip and not reliable.

Like I said rumors. Even quite a few long term republicans can't stand Gaetz around here but not enough to get him re elected. But most just vote straight party regardless if an individual is qualified. The guy who ran against him in last election (dem) used to be a republican and much better qualified that Gaetz, but daddy got his way.
Gaetz, when not generously compensating young females with Barbie accessories,​
has spent his his taxpayer-compensated time auditioning for the part of a right-wing loony on some sleazy cable propaganda outlet.​
In his third term and final term, Matty has yet to pass a single bill into law.​
He brags on his campaign website of being called the "Trumpiest Congressman" and just plays a legislator on tv.​
That seems to be all that is needed to keep the goons in line.​

Clearly Matty needed cooler Barbie accessories.
The Interstate Travel Pack? :lol:

1617326078734.jpeg

Forum List

Back